Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah i quite enjoyed AL but when that moment happen and it all went downhill for the characters i just couldn't finish it as much as i wanted to idk if DPC had any idea that so many people would be turned on by the ending and even the fact some people are cautious about this game still because of what happened in AL so yeah don't think any characters are gonna have a tragic end like AL but do think there are gonna be some intense/sad moments if those drug dealer Quinn was working with ever get a bigger role i could def see some drama there later on for example we still have Bella and her past that we pretty much know nothing about which i think could go either way either really sad or not as bad as we may have thought at first tho knowing DPC it could be really bad/sad

I was thinking that. That whole Quinn situation may get dangerous. Also Jade and her husband, Maya's dad.. The stuff with Chad, if that gets around because of MC it may lead to something. Riona feels she's being stalked. I can't wait to see where the story goes. Someone has stated that in AL, you had no choice, but in this game your choices will influence what happens next

flanby

May 25, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
There is an underrated route that nobody plays and it's gonna be very interesting: Josy(especially) and Maya's rejected path, and you pursuing them as your LI. Josy doubts more and more, she still has feelings for you.. and in this update you can even kiss her.

Reactions: SSJGOD

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I was thinking that. That whole Quinn situation may get dangerous. Also Jade and her husband, Maya's dad.. The stuff with Chad, if that gets around because of MC it may lead to something. Riona feels she's being stalked. I can't wait to see where the story goes. Someone has stated that in AL, you had no choice, but in this game your choices will influence what happens next
I just hope there will be safe(happy) paths for everyone... if not that, then at least not forced dark, tragic ones.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
can u guys help me which scenes have i missed
View attachment 1170977 View attachment 1170978
From Top to Bottom.

Camila and Mona, Maya 100%, Heather, DnG Wenches, DnG Sage, DnG Isabella

For the Camila and Mona scene you need to help them with the hots challege. For Maya you need to be nuetral, for Heather you need to stay the night with Sage and walk around the dorm. And the DnG scenes are easy to get. It's choices

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
From Top to Bottom.

Camila and Mona, Maya 100%, Heather, DnG Wenches, DnG Sage, DnG Isabella

For the Camila and Mona scene you need to help them with the hots challege. For Maya you need to be nuetral.
Should we be on dik route to get Heather scene?

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018

I'm not sure, I don't think so. All I know is when you stay with Sage you havve to walk around and you walk in on Heather. You may want to download the cheat mod and just manipulate the point system. It beats playing the whole thing over and over.

Reactions: markyzac

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
or maybe, instead of only looking at the portion of the code that does not even apply, try looking at the entire string. If you Accept to help her, you jump to her accepting your help: And, as I originally said, I only needed the lewd scene on the roof, which was met.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Help her (Quinn scene)" :WaitWhat: yeah, definitely doesn't look like a mod

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I 100% agree every time Riona is outside without Quinn you see a blue van think you also see it near Camila at one point Jade's husband does seem like he could be a problem at least thats what i fell like with how Mona stormed out of the one room at the party we also know he has a thing for Bella tho idk if that's gonna be brought up again we'll see what happens with Chad i feel like we're cool at least that's the vibe i got from when we met him at the Hot party Maya's dad.... yeah that could get ugly also feel like once Tommy finds out about Josy that could get ugly too so far Dik has been one of if not the best choice game on here that i've played so far so i am also really excited for the future

Reactions: Kronicza7x

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
In order to get the Heather scene, you have to be able to get rid of the alphas. In order to get rid of the Alphas completely, you have to be a DIK. If you're on a CHICK route, your MC basically just says "Im not gonna stoop to their level, I'm just here to party" and leaves them alone.
The mod also doesn't work to change this because you had to have made certain DIK choices that aren't changable by the mod. I believe one of the choices is you had to have either fought and beaten Caleb or Dawe.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
There is an underrated route that nobody plays and it's gonna be very interesting: Josy(especially) and Maya's rejected path, and you pursuing them as your LI. Josy doubts more and more, she still has feelings for you.. and in this update you can even kiss her.
I have a save like that with Maya, and one also for Josy.

If we stay close to Maya or Josy, something will happen. Now it remains to be seen how DPC will handle it. I guess that it will be more complicated or painful than the MC declaring his love for one of the two, and she falls into his arms.

Reactions: flanby

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
or maybe, instead of only looking at the portion of the code that does not even apply, try looking at the entire string. If you Accept to help her, you jump to her accepting your help: And, as I originally said, I only needed the lewd scene on the roof, which was met.
Yeah... :FacePalm:
Download a clean version of the game then compare its code with that version.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and `Ray`

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
While I don't like her at all I also feel sorry for Quinn and wouldn't mind helping her.

Unless you or your "character" are experienced mental health professionals there is nothing you can do to REALLY help Quinn. Only Quinn can help Quinn. Really, what would you do to "help" Quinn?

Dec 26, 2018
So are we any closer to figuring out if Bella is an ax murderer? Or if she's insanely kinky? Like wants to either put a leash on the MC and lead him around or have the MC put a leash on her and lead her around levels kinky? I'm pretty sure the locked room is either a shrine to her husband or a sex thing.
Also more Becky. She was great and seems down to do all sorts of nasty stuff.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hey, brothers and sisters!

I hoped those of you who played the latest episode enjoyed it!

It was a great feeling to release it to you after a long and rough development cycle, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the overwhelming response from all of you.

Since release, I have worked hard to keep up with bug reports and typos, and I tried my best to help as many as possible to get your saves and games up and running.

It's definitely harder to keep up with the constant flow of messages these days than when I didn't have this many patrons, so I apologize if I haven't answered everyone who needed help.

I believe that the current build, v0.7.2, is stable enough to leave as it is until the next episode is released.

I'm aware of a few bugs and typos that I have fixed for the future, and please keep reporting any bugs that you find.

There's nothing major that requires immediate patching (yet), and that's why I feel that I can begin working on Episode 8 soon.

But before doing so, I'm going to take a short break.

I feel I need my body and brain to recover after this stressful release for a bit.

I will return to work with vim and vigor because I'm looking forward to wrapping up the final episode of Season 2 for all of us. It's gonna be a good one!

Thank you all for your support and understanding!

I'll be back sometime next week to continue this journey with you.

Love

Dr PinkCake

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So are we any closer to figuring out if Bella is an ax murderer? Or if she's insanely kinky? Like wants to either put a leash on the MC and lead him around or have the MC put a leash on her and lead her around levels kinky? I'm pretty sure the locked room is either a shrine to her husband or a sex thing.
Also more Becky. She was great and seems down to do all sorts of nasty stuff.
here we go again with the axe murderer theory :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes