Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017

Bro I was thinking about this earlier. I like the mansion mini game and it would be cool if Doc kept it in the game doing something like you said but also what if he added something along the lines of sparring lessons for the DIKs? Maybe Jacob wont be such a bitch if he knew how to fight.
I have no interest in baiting anyone, that's just my genuine opinion. Call me a snob, but I have high standards when it comes to realistic plots and Quinn's story isn't anything complex atm. Same goes for a lot of the stuff going on in the game too. Maya's storyline is completely nonsensical on why she had to keep the big secret a secret. It's not a fucking big deal if people know about it. And don't get me started on Jill, who just makes me yawn every single time. I haven't 'given up' on her, just because I'm trying to get the maximum number of scenes in my playthrough, but I'm seriously considering whether that might be a mistake.

It's also not cool calling Jacob a bitch, especially since he's one of the 2 decent DIKs, the other one being Rusty. The more I think about it, the shiftier Nick appears to be, as he always seems to be putting on the facade of being nice, but drops the odd bomb 'by accident'. Like the Cathy thing during breakfast in this episode. Then again, you'd probably prefer to hang out with someone like Tommy anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32
Nov 15, 2020
Okay, first: I'm not a "bro." I'm a woman. Just gonna like... put that out there. Second, wtf is "pro gay power"? I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, if that's what you mean? Third, as someone already stated, odds are that the kiss MC saw was a stolen kiss and they weren't expecting anyone to see it.

This: "You act like being gay is bigger than everything else. From those i know, they just want to be treated like normal people, and to be honest, being gay in our society ain't that big of a deal anymore." is not accurate, neither about what I've said nor how society is.

1. Me stating that I think MC would be a complete asshole if he outs Chad isn't me not treating gay people "like normal people," it's me stating that it's fucked up for someone to out a gay person who isn't comfortable outing themselves - which is a unique situation that straight people don't have to deal with because nobody's sitting around a dinner table like "Mom, dad. I have to tell you something... I'm straight." Heterosexuality is treated like the default. Therefore, the topic of outing simply doesn't apply to straight people, so yeah, it's specific to people in the LGBTQ+ community. Hell, why don't you go ahead and ask "those you know" what they think about someone outing a person who's not out yet?? I'm sure they'll say that's a fucked up thing to do to someone, especially as an act of petty revenge.

Also, gay people don't need to be treated like normal people, because they are fucking normal people, but I'll just chock that up to semantics.

2. Obergefell (the Supreme Court case that made gay marriage legal in the U.S.) was decided in 2015. That's less than a decade ago, and that decision wasn't unanimous, meaning there were Supreme Court justices who disagreed with the idea that gay marriage is a fundamental right, even though heterosexual marriage is a fundamental right. The Pulse nightclub shooting was in 2016. The case about the baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple was decided in 2018. If you seriously believe that a country that still hasn't resolved issues with the Black community stemming from slavery has suddenly embraced the gay community after ostracizing them for... a very fucking long time... then I really don't know what to tell you other than that's a pipe dream.

3. If Chad doesn't want to hide anymore, then good for Chad, but that's Chad's decision to make and no one (including the MC) should be taking away his ability to make that decision. And trying to make him talk to anyone about it before he's ready to do so is also an asshole move. Those things need to happen when he's ready. Sure, MC can speak to him privately and say "Hey, I saw you in the locker room," offer support, and say he'll go with him to talk to someone or help him tell someone, but MC really shouldn't be dictating that. It's not about whether or not telling Sage will make it so everyone knows (although, there's always a risk there), it's about whether or not telling Sage is something Chad is ready to do.

4. "Second, if the MC decided to say fuck it and out him, well, he would be perfectly justified." No. Just... no. Getting beat up by someone is definitely not justification to broadcast private information that can potentially implode someone's life. And like... That whole paragraph is just super problematic.

I believe that there is no circumstance in which it's justifiable for MC to out Chad without his consent. And yes, this is a hill I'm willing to fucking die on.
Thanks for the really well put take on this – I completely agree with everything you wrote.

Someone also pointed out that people would react differently if Chad was sleeping with one of the HOTs. But Chad cheating on Sage (and we don't know to what extent that has happened or not) is one thing, and deciding on outing Chad or not for being gay is a completely different thing.

Also, there's no way we can be certain that Chad has only used Sage as a cover up. People discover their sexuality at different times. For a person such as Chad, living in a super masculine and rather homophobic environment, it's natural if that is something it takes a lot of time both to realize and then admit to oneself.

I think a fair way to go about it is to offer Chad your support and tell him you will stand up for him if someone mocks him about it either in front of him or behind his back once it's out in the open. (Which I assume will happen at some point, regardless of what the MC does.) I also agree with those who point out that Sage deserves to know, but that doesn't make it OK to tell her without Chad's consent. The MC could encourage him to talk to Sage and tell him that he will be there for her afterwards to talk her through it. Sage is angry at Chad, but she has a quite strong sense of justice, and I think it would be severely out of character for her if she outed Chad to hurt him. Still: That conversation should happen only if Chad is ready for it.

If the MC and Chad wants to go back to having fist fights on campus every other week afterwards, then fine, but chances are Chad would be extremely grateful to the MC if he goes about this in a respectful manner.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Same goes for a lot of the stuff going on in the game too. Maya's storyline is completely nonsensical on why she had to keep the big secret a secret. It's not a fucking big deal if people know about it. And don't get me started on Jill, who just makes me yawn every single time. I haven't 'given up' on her, just because I'm trying to get the maximum number of scenes in my playthrough, but I'm seriously considering whether that might be a mistake.

It's also not cool calling Jacob a bitch, especially since he's one of the 2 decent DIKs, the other one being Rusty. The more I think about it, the shiftier Nick appears to be, as he always seems to be putting on the facade of being nice, but drops the odd bomb 'by accident'. Like the Cathy thing during breakfast in this episode. Then again, you'd probably prefer to hang out with someone like Tommy anyway.
I'm choosing not to respond to the Quinn stuff because I'm a Quinn simp and I'm choosing not to get triggered again. There are various plot inconsistencies, I'll give you that. With Maya, it seems like she's overly emotional. I'll get some shit for this, I'm sure, but I think Jill is either too naive or playing the role of naivity to pull out the rich bullies like Tybalt.

The reason I call Jacob a bitch is because of how he acted during the HOT party. He was all excited to go saying he had our back but when it came down to it, he stood in the hallway afraid to move from his spot until all the Alphas were gone. As far as Nick goes, we're in agreement there. There's always been red flags about him to me...like when we found him in the library(where the laptop was found btw) after the Cathy cluck staring out the window.
Nice little jab at the end there, Tybalt.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Really liked that one. And Dawe calling Sage a hoe was a great scene too.

I got my play throughs mixed. Bella asks Sage if she knows MC. She says he's a great guy and now I think Bella like laughs or whatever and this is because of Cathys cotton whites being in her glove compartment
Surprisingly her response has nothing to do with Cathy's unmentionables. If he's a DIK she says, "I don't think we're talking about the same person.", otherwise she says, "I see."

In the coming scenes, he gives her a fucking rim job, and the best she can come up with is, "I see"? WTF BITCH!?

Great point.

And while I have you here you think Tommy is skimming from the pink rose fund?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed or brought up. Its just you see. There's 132+k posts
Dude, I already fucking mentioned that! Don't you fucking pay attention!? :mad: :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Chad is a major asshole and basically one of the worst characters in the game, but let's just hug and support him because he is gay. If he was sleeping around with women, or one of the more nefarious HOTs people would be up in arms to ruin the guy, but he is sleeping with Troy, so it's alright.

You people seem to forget that Chad didn't only use Sage as a clueless cover for his own insecurities, probably he also threw Troy under the bus recently. Troy was an Alpha, but was kicked out, as far as I know no one mentioned the reason, which was probably because he is gay and the cavemen of the Alphas couldn't handle that... but I guess I forgot that Chad is also gay, so that makes everything fine, we should just offer him our support and talk like civilized people, even tho that selfish piece of shit only understands the language of violence.

That being said, I wouldn't out him, but also I would definitely not offer him a hand in support just because he is gay. The next time he tries something I'd just let him know that he should mind his own business first before he dares to even think about insulting or hurting others. Call that blackmailing or whatever, but he deserves nothing more in my eyes.
And therein lies your problem. We all know nothing about Chad's circumstances.
Maybe he's BI?
He may have to go through the same separation as Josy and Maya?
Sage may have put too much pressure on Chad?
He was most likely blackmailed?
Why was Chad crying after the fight with the MC?

Questions over questions and no answers. But let everyone play it the way they want.

D4rkL0rd

Nov 24, 2017
Just started the last version; when with Josy in MC room, after she asks where she should go, game crashes. Is there a fix?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But that's between Chad and Sage, the mc doesn't need to come in like a bull in a china shop forcing people's hands and shit.

How Sage will take it is definitely an interesting question. One, she'll realize why her relationship wasn't fulfilling, but surely she'll be furious with being used all these years. :unsure:
I would imagine there will be a meeting at the Halloween party of Chad,Troy, MC, Josy, Maya and Sage. Sage himself does not know the story of the Throuple yet. MC will tell the story from A-Z and then make the Throuple (who wants) public. Sage will be angry at the beginning, but then calm down. :unsure:

It would be funny if Sage would agree to a Throuple with Chad and Troy.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I would imagine there will be a meeting at the Halloween party of Chad,Troy, MC, Josy, Maya and Sage. Sage himself does not know the story of the Throuple yet. MC will tell the story from A-Z and then make the Throuple (who wants) public. Sage will be angry at the beginning, but then calm down. :unsure:

It would be funny if Sage would agree to a Throuple with Chad and Troy.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Funny isn't exactly the word I'd use, but yeah, it would be definitely something.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I'm choosing not to respond to the Quinn stuff because I'm a Quinn simp and I'm choosing not to get triggered again. There are various plot inconsistencies, I'll give you that. With Maya, it seems like she's overly emotional. I'll get some shit for this, I'm sure, but I think Jill is either too naive or playing the role of naivity to pull out the rich bullies like Tybalt.

The reason I call Jacob a bitch is because of how he acted during the HOT party. He was all excited to go saying he had our back but when it came down to it, he stood in the hallway afraid to move from his spot until all the Alphas were gone. As far as Nick goes, we're in agreement there. There's always been red flags about him to me...like when we found him in the library(where the laptop was found btw) after the Cathy cluck staring out the window.
Nice little jab at the end there, Tybalt.
I don't see why Jill would be pretending even before Tybalt starts blackmailing her. She's trying to act like she has a plan and her scene talking to someone on the net implies something more, but I really don't care for her perfect girl personality or her plastic face. And uless she plans to gather dirt on Tybalt to get rid of him permanently, then the decision to submit to blackmail is incredibly dumb. She could have just as easily pointed out to Tybalt that if he goes through with his threat, he's going to be the one to never see her again.

Jacob's behavior during the HOTs party was so out of character, that as you point it out now I'm thinking it's just a forced angle to gives us something more to do, or a reason for him to not do anything. Otherwise DPC would have to code a whole plotline for him too, which might interfere with MC's own movements around the house.

DPC has huge ambitions, but I'm his writing skills are not good enough to pull them off properly and quite a few things start bursting at the seams if you look closer. For AL it showed much less, as the plot was way simpler if not exactly straightforward, because the main relationship was forced upon the player anyway. In BaDIK there just seems to be piles of drama on top of each other and it's starting to get exhausting. I can't imagine 7-8 more episodes, let alone him going all up to 20 total.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Great point.

And while I have you here you think Tommy is skimming from the pink rose fund?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed or brought up. Its just you see. There's 132+k posts
I think Tommy arranged this with the Pink Rose to be closer to a very specific female.
Tommy once said that Josy prevents his fun. What if that particular female person could no longer come to DIK Mansion because of that, because there was a danger that Josy would recognize that particular female person.
Since Josy's arrival in B&R, there is always someone sneaking out of DIK Mansion. Josy and Tommy hate each other, but why? Maybe because of this particular female person?

Zoey

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lusikun and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think Tommy arranged this with the Pink Rose to be closer to a very specific female.
Tommy once said that Josy prevents his fun. What if that particular female person could no longer come to DIK Mansion because of that, because there was a danger that Josy would recognize that particular female person.
Since Josy's arrival in B&R, there is always someone sneaking out of DIK Mansion. Josy and Tommy hate each other, but why? Maybe because of this particular female person?

Zoey
You've been barking up that Zoey tree for awhile now, but DPC has to be doing something with Zoey because that's a great model he made for her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x

D4rkL0rd

Nov 24, 2017
Just started the last version; when with Josy in MC room, after she asks where she should go, game crashes. Is there a fix?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes