Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This is one of the best & funniest moments in the game for me. When I saw it I almost fell off the chair :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way he kind of just stands there, humiliated amongst his peers.

It reminds me of the scene from ep6 where he's eating watermelon and talks to Jill about the MC jeopardizing there future

It makes me think that Tybalt had someone else prepare his slides for him, potentially Lucas or someone else in his frat

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Here the real reason why Quinn deserves to be 6th Love interest….

BALANCE !!!!
1619875725285.png

The five Main LI are great, but if you add Quinn to the picture she balances out the Dick/Chick meter. Yeah I know that we talked about this a thousand times on this thread, but I can still hope for DPC to make her a LI.
1619875797239.png

GizzleStick

Apr 6, 2020
Copy the attached file into your "game\season2\scripts" folder. Make sure it's called update7.rpy

It removes the cheat protection (from using mods in the previous updates), however this doesn't mean your game won't be fucked up later.
I dont have a season 2 folder, scripts is under ppython. Game still crashes if I put it in there. If I create a season 2 folder, game wont even start up.

Edit: NM save game must have been corrupted, loaded in a previous save and it worked.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
The way he kind of just stands there, humiliated amongst his peers.

It reminds me of the scene from ep6 where he's eating watermelon and talks to Jill about the MC jeopardizing there future

It makes me think that Tybalt had someone else prepare his slides for him, potentially Lucas or someone else in his frat
Honestly Lucas doesn't seem to bad for prep. He's not a snob like the rest of them and he clearly calls out Tybalt's bullshit. He's alright, but he won't be getting Josy :cool:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I dont have a season 2 folder, scripts is under ppython. Game still crashes if I put it in there. If I create a season 2 folder, game wont even start up.
That folder only exists if you had used UnRenpy to extract the archives. So no, that's not going to work.

Are you using any mods? Try uninstalling them.

D

Deleted member 1371216

I'm replaying the whole game as I found out I missed a lot of phone activities. Looking back, Dik path seems to be punishing a lot right? You're locked out of Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella (if I'm not mistaken).

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm replaying the whole game as I found out I missed a lot of phone activities. Looking back, Dik path seems to be punishing a lot right? You're locked out of Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella (if I'm not mistaken).
Yeah but you can man whore your way through college. It just depends on what you want as a player, and remember you have another 5 months to make as many routes as you want

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys could you please help me? I'm not able to find 44db button from pack quest in ep7. Where can I find it?
After the scene with Quinn, Karen and Sally, go to the basement, on the ground next to the clothes there's a little white something

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes