ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's true that the way to get close to Quinn initially is by being the type of MC she's attracted to, and that's largely what we've seen so far - a mutual attraction between a "bad boy" and a "bad girl." But I do think there's more to come.

DPC chose to show us a more emotional side to her character in ep 7, the fact she feels more for the MC than she'd like to admit. And it's already changing her behaviour in small ways: look at the kitchen scene when he convinces her to jump on his back; she says "I don't understand you", but she humors him anyway - the reaction on Rooster shows how out of character that was for her. It suggests at least the possibility of growth. I don't know why DPC would deliberately choose to show scenes like that if he only intended to keep her as a one-dimensional antagonist.

Now, full on remorse and redemption? I don't know if that's on the cards, or even if it's desirable. But I do expect MC and Quinn to continue to influence each other in interesting ways, for better and worse.
Yes, it's possible Quinn could change if the MC gets close enough to her. But I do think her scene with Tommy at the end of Episode 7 is instructive. Tommy is calm throughout the scene (and remember, this is Tommy), and even apologizes to her for his overreaction. But not only does Quinn not apologize in return, she refuses to even consider the possibility she might have been in the wrong at all.

Now it's pretty clear Quinn isn't as fond of Tommy as she is of the MC who meets her criteria. But Tommy was clearly still a close friend, and he gets shut down completely the instant he suggests Quinn admit she made a mistake. This fits the pattern we see with Riona as well; Quinn reacts extremely badly to Riona's advice and only accepted it when Riona was threatening to quit.

That's why I'm skeptical that Quinn is going to change.

Okay, first: I'm not a "bro." I'm a woman. Just gonna like... put that out there. Second, wtf is "pro gay power"? I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, if that's what you mean? Third, as someone already stated, odds are that the kiss MC saw was a stolen kiss and they weren't expecting anyone to see it.

This: "You act like being gay is bigger than everything else. From those i know, they just want to be treated like normal people, and to be honest, being gay in our society ain't that big of a deal anymore." is not accurate, neither about what I've said nor how society is.

1. Me stating that I think MC would be a complete asshole if he outs Chad isn't me not treating gay people "like normal people," it's me stating that it's fucked up for someone to out a gay person who isn't comfortable outing themselves - which is a unique situation that straight people don't have to deal with because nobody's sitting around a dinner table like "Mom, dad. I have to tell you something... I'm straight." Heterosexuality is treated like the default. Therefore, the topic of outing simply doesn't apply to straight people, so yeah, it's specific to people in the LGBTQ+ community. Hell, why don't you go ahead and ask "those you know" what they think about someone outing a person who's not out yet?? I'm sure they'll say that's a fucked up thing to do to someone, especially as an act of petty revenge.

Also, gay people don't need to be treated like normal people, because they are fucking normal people, but I'll just chock that up to semantics.

2. Obergefell (the Supreme Court case that made gay marriage legal in the U.S.) was decided in 2015. That's less than a decade ago, and that decision wasn't unanimous, meaning there were Supreme Court justices who disagreed with the idea that gay marriage is a fundamental right, even though heterosexual marriage is a fundamental right. The Pulse nightclub shooting was in 2016. The case about the baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple was decided in 2018. If you seriously believe that a country that still hasn't resolved issues with the Black community stemming from slavery has suddenly embraced the gay community after ostracizing them for... a very fucking long time... then I really don't know what to tell you other than that's a pipe dream.

3. If Chad doesn't want to hide anymore, then good for Chad, but that's Chad's decision to make and no one (including the MC) should be taking away his ability to make that decision. And trying to make him talk to anyone about it before he's ready to do so is also an asshole move. Those things need to happen when he's ready. Sure, MC can speak to him privately and say "Hey, I saw you in the locker room," offer support, and say he'll go with him to talk to someone or help him tell someone, but MC really shouldn't be dictating that. It's not about whether or not telling Sage will make it so everyone knows (although, there's always a risk there), it's about whether or not telling Sage is something Chad is ready to do.

4. "Second, if the MC decided to say fuck it and out him, well, he would be perfectly justified." No. Just... no. Getting beat up by someone is definitely not justification to broadcast private information that can potentially implode someone's life. And like... That whole paragraph is just super problematic.

I believe that there is no circumstance in which it's justifiable for MC to out Chad without his consent. And yes, this is a hill I'm willing to fucking die on.
For the most part I agree. I wouldn't go so far as to say there are no circumstances that could justify outing Chad, but there definitely aren't many and none of them would be about revenge.

Honestly, given how bent out of shape people seem to get about Jill going over the MC's head to report Chad's attack, I'm not even sure that Chad's done much to warrant revenge in the first place. The MC seems pretty undisturbed by Chad's attack, and even Chad seems to have buried the hatchet with the MC (especially if he spoke up in Chad's defense during the meeting).

Now it's true that he treated Sage very poorly, but I think outing Chad directly is about the worst way to fix that. It will prevent her from accusing one of the HOTs of stealing her man, but it might also make her feel even more foolish if she didn't realize Chad was gay after all this time. Plus, if she does still have legitimate feelings for the guy, she might wind up pretty upset if the MC outs him on his own. Basically, this is a situation that calls for a deft touch rather than a knee-jerk reaction.

Im dying on the aunty/futa Jill hill
That's less a hill and more an extremely exposed valley at this point.:p

Chad is a major asshole and basically one of the worst characters in the game, but let's just hug and support him because he is gay. If he was sleeping around with women, or one of the more nefarious HOTs people would be up in arms to ruin the guy, but he is sleeping with Troy, so it's alright.

You people seem to forget that Chad didn't only use Sage as a clueless cover for his own insecurities, probably he also threw Troy under the bus recently. Troy was an Alpha, but was kicked out, as far as I know no one mentioned the reason, which was probably because he is gay and the cavemen of the Alphas couldn't handle that... but I guess I forgot that Chad is also gay, so that makes everything fine, we should just offer him our support and talk like civilized people, even tho that selfish piece of shit only understands the language of violence.

That being said, I wouldn't out him, but also I would definitely not offer him a hand in support just because he is gay. The next time he tries something I'd just let him know that he should mind his own business first before he dares to even think about insulting or hurting others. Call that blackmailing or whatever, but he deserves nothing more in my eyes.
I don't see why you think Chad threw Troy under the bus. We know he was kicked out of the Jocks, but it seems far more likely that Chad was was unable to prevent that than it was that he instigated it. That would parallel Maya and Josy being forced to play along with Patrick.

I'm not saying you need to like Chad, just that his circumstances should be considered before you do anything rash. (And, as I mentioned above, that his transgressions against the MC seem relatively minor.)

Great point.

And while I have you here you think Tommy is skimming from the pink rose fund?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed or brought up. Its just you see. There's 132+k posts
I'm not sure. It would certainly fit with the low payout and the way he insists on handling the details himself (as well as Rusty's "I'm trusting you on this" line). And Tommy is hardly a shining beacon of morality. So that was my first thought.

Still, he tells Quinn he can't afford her new prices at the end of the episode. That makes me skeptical. $ seem to be worth a lot, so if he is skimming why doesn't he use the money to buy the drugs he so obviously wants? I think it's more likely that he's not directly embezzling, but arranged a deal to get some 'perks' at the Pink Rose in exchange for getting the DIKs to help out for cheap.

Only about 5 months to (maybe) find out. :(

I'm really not a fan of Jill either to be honest. I feel like her relationship is being forced upon you about the same as Megan's was in Acting Lessons. There are certain endearing qualities to her story line though like when she made the funny faces and I'll admit, the opening scenes of episode 7 pulled at my heart strings a little bit and I even got kinda blurry eyed during the scene where MC is standing in front of the window and you can see the moon behind him.
But unlike Meghan, it's entirely possible to turn Jill down if you really want to. That's a much, much better way to handle things IMHO, even if the game occasionally struggles to keep the romance and non-romance paths seamlessly integrated.

I don't think it's unreasonable for the MC to befriend other characters without our consent, I just object when it's taken to the next level. In that regard, I'd say Jill is less of a problem than Maya & Josy back in Episode 4 (where the plot sort of falls apart if the MC turned down both of them).

I was just taken aback by the dialogue between MC and Jacob. It seemed like Jacob was afraid to move and then when you tell him the Alphas are gone, he goes straight to making out with that Clara girl.

Jacob keeping watch is something I never put into play that could be a good reason.
I think it mostly fits with how Jacob has been presented so far: he's always been the cautious, level-headed one, and we've never seen any signs he's got any skill at fighting. Given that he's heavily outnumbered and that starting a fight would be extremely bad, sitting on the sidelines makes some sense.

I do think it's weird that he'll only move if 100% of the jocks are kicked out (when the remaining jocks are clearly nowhere near him), but that might be a side-effect of the Major Choice system, to help differentiate the CHICK and DIK routes.

I never played this. Do we have harem in this game? I didn´t see the tag...
We do not.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe that's not bait. Why can't they put tags on the top of the page so that people can see this game has no harem, no ntr and no futa. Not everyone is a rock scientist
What do you mean this game has no ntr? I've been cucking Chad this whole time
Yeah what do you mean no futa and no ntr? We cuck Chad hard. And Jill gave us a hell of a fucking this ep. Just like the movies.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Is that a bad thing? Most of the songs in the episode are fuckin bangers to me.

In regards to that dick pic scene though, Am I mistaken that there's a variation of Josy's reaction where she actually laughs?
Oh they are great, it just reminded me of my ex.

If I recall correctly, Josy had two reactions, both shocked, if you haven't fucked her she will thought it's Tybalt's

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You know, Halloween night is perfect for a crime or homicide
You would break my balls like this.

Its not looking good for the Riona fan base, especially since my DIK MC told her to go pound sand when she asked for help after she made my mc pay her 3 $$$

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Anyway, I still have questions regarding HOTs. I don't know if they're answered in game already & I missed it.
1. Why was Quinn & Riona short on their end during episode 3?
2. Why was Elena comforting crying Ashley on top floor during prep party?
3. Do Elena & Heather know about Quinn's prostitution ring?

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Anyway, I still have questions regarding HOTs. I don't know if they're answered in game already & I missed it.
1. Why was Quinn & Riona short on their end during episode 3?
2. Why was Elena comforting crying Ashley on top floor during prep party?
3. Do Elena & Heather know about Quinn's prostitution ring?
1)Because they're expanding
2)She saw derek fucking the fatso
3)we don't know yet

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You would break my balls like this.

Its not looking good for the Riona fan base, especially since my DIK MC told her to go pound sand when she asked for help after she made my mc pay her 3 $$$
But you know that it would be a perfect ending for the second season if something like that happened since many people with costumes and few of us will see their faces

It is very cliche in horror movies but we already know that DPC likes those eighties movies

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Did you lose the fight against Chad? My MC beat his face in, Chad's been walking around all bruised and shit, he's more than paid the price for attacking the mc. Why you wanna go and fuck his entire life up at this point? It'll fuck all his friendships up, possibly cause issues with his family, and send him down a spiral of depression or some such shit. All because he punched you? Why don't you just put a bullet in his head and call it even? :rolleyes:
Really... like who gives a fuck about a not-even-secondary video game CHARACTER..... people those days.... Yes I want to fuck is life up and if in a following episode he is found hanging from the ceiling of his dorm, good ridance!!It will give me another opportinity to fuck with forever-sad Sage!

Oh and I did beat him, but I forgot about it....

Ain't gonna lie, it will never affect me to see a FICTIONNAL dickhead die, meh.

Anyway, none of this will happen because the writting is much better than anything YOU OR I could come up with.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I'm replaying the whole game as I found out I missed a lot of phone activities. Looking back, Dik path seems to be punishing a lot right? You're locked out of Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella (if I'm not mistaken).
I actually think this is a major theme of the game and is very intentional. The Dik path will get you the most sex with the most girls, like Casmyr said, but it will lock you out of the majority of options for long term, committed relationships. I think that's very realistic and is one of the points of the game narrative.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Really... like who gives a fuck about a not-even-secondary video game CHARACTER..... people those days.... Yes I want to fuck is life up and if in a following episode he is found hanging from the ceiling of his dorm, good ridance!!It will give me another opportinity to fuck with forever-sad Sage!

Oh and I did beat him, but I forgot about it....

Ain't gonna lie, it will never affect me to see a FICTIONNAL dickhead die, meh.

Anyway, none of this will happen because the writting is much better than anything YOU OR I could come up with.
Uuhh... are you saying that you don't care about fictional characters and fictional stories, so therefore you're spending your time on a forum talking about and speculating about characters and stories that you totally don't care about? Alrighty. Whatever floats your boat.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So i'm really hoping that if you do a main girls only route without sleeping with anyone else that when the time comes i'll have to choose the girl i like the most and that it doesn't end with them all just leaving lol when i at some point will have to choose between one of them at let's say the end point of the game id be 100% ok with that

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Yes, it's possible Quinn could change if the MC gets close enough to her. But I do think her scene with Tommy at the end of Episode 7 is instructive. Tommy is calm throughout the scene (and remember, this is Tommy), and even apologizes to her for his overreaction. But not only does Quinn not apologize in return, she refuses to even consider the possibility she might have been in the wrong at all.

Now it's pretty clear Quinn isn't as fond of Tommy as she is of the MC who meets her criteria. But Tommy was clearly still a close friend, and he gets shut down completely the instant he suggests Quinn admit she made a mistake. This fits the pattern we see with Riona as well; Quinn reacts extremely badly to Riona's advice and only accepted it when Riona was threatening to quit.

That's why I'm skeptical that Quinn is going to change.
I gotta play Quinn's Advocate here because I recently finished the episode and that interaction is still fresh in my mind. Tommy lost that argument hard and backpedaled the entire time. Quinn is right - Tommy isn't in the game, it's none of his business what Quinn does and when she points that out, he deflects and says she hurt the DIKs by going back on her promise about the party. Quinn then rightly points out that Tommy's ruined more parties by fucking with the tri-alphas (remember the entire feud with the tri-alphas is Tommy's fault). Quinn then points out that Tommy blamed her for the mansion being broken and surprisingly Tommy apologizes for that.

So yeah, Tommy was acting uncharacteristically reasonable, but that still doesn't make Quinn wrong. She didn't owe Tommy shit in that particular situation, Tommy's hurt the DIKs far more than she has and any personal loyalty Tommy thinks he's owed from Quinn is his own selfish expectation. Quinn has to do what she has to do, but Tommy expects her to show more loyalty to the DIKs than he himself shows. He's a shitty vice, was a terrible father to the MC and even punched him (beat his ass for that), started the whole shit with the tri's, cheats on Heather (better believe I told her about it, gonna fuck the Tommy out of her ASAP), does drugs, etc etc. Fuck that bitch.

All that being said, Quinn does have problems with admitting she's wrong, no doubt. The way she treated Riona was bullshit and if my MC knew about that he'd cockslap Quinn for it. But she does eventually accept Riona's advice, so there's hope for her to be reasonable. Quinn's quickly digging herself into a pit, and I personally suspect it's going to backfire on Riona somehow with this stalker shit. Hopefully we can stop that if we help her. That might be a wakeup call for Quinn to accept she's in too deep.

For the most part I agree. I wouldn't go so far as to say there are no circumstances that could justify outing Chad, but there definitely aren't many and none of them would be about revenge.

Honestly, given how bent out of shape people seem to get about Jill going over the MC's head to report Chad's attack, I'm not even sure that Chad's done much to warrant revenge in the first place. The MC seems pretty undisturbed by Chad's attack, and even Chad seems to have buried the hatchet with the MC (especially if he spoke up in Chad's defense during the meeting).

Now it's true that he treated Sage very poorly, but I think outing Chad directly is about the worst way to fix that. It will prevent her from accusing one of the HOTs of stealing her man, but it might also make her feel even more foolish if she didn't realize Chad was gay after all this time. Plus, if she does still have legitimate feelings for the guy, she might wind up pretty upset if the MC outs him on his own. Basically, this is a situation that calls for a deft touch rather than a knee-jerk reaction.
How's this for a knee-jerk reaction: I hope ep 8 starts with Sage looking at the picture MC sent her of Chad kissing Troy, then smashcuts to Sage and MC kicking the shit out of both of them with Josy in the corner schlicking to the raw display of pure DIKery we lay upon them. Chad's an asshole, presently and in the flashback we see, and he let beef be started with the DIKs over fucking Arieth. Arieth. Uses steroids, endangering the tri-alphas, puts Sage and probably Troy through shit because he isn't man enough to admit he's gay. Similarly to Tommy, fuck that bitch.

All love about your comments though, just giving my two cents, just have some harsh thoughts I need to get out.

Raife

May 16, 2018
Just wanted to say that I _love_ the debates on the characters and their motivations in this thread. It's clearly a sign of the dev's success in creating well-rounded, believable, true-to-life personas... there's no black and white in each of his creations, as in the real world, but shades of gray.

Personally -- and much to my astonishment -- Sage is now my clear favourite among the girls. I thought she was too jaded, shallow and cruel for my tastes initially... but she clearly has a warm vital centre, a good heart, and tries to do the right thing in the end. She's the closest woman in the game to the MC's own core personality (allowing, of course, that different players will play him somewhat differently). She also shares the MC's reflexive leadership qualities and inner steel.

I mean, I like all the girls... Quinn, as you guys have pointed out, is particularly intriguing. But Sage is my waifu choice as of episode 7.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes