Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Nice point, on reflection you're right. Quinn probably does owe the DIKs and Sage an apology for that, it makes the HOTs look bad (certainly the MC was pissed off and confronted every HOT about it he came across at the prep party). So yeah Quinn could have done things better - she clearly wasn't thinking about others. But, from Quinn's POV, she did exactly the right thing for herself - she needed to go to the prep's party, she didn't owe Tommy any explanation (but as HOT vice and per Sage's instructions she did owe the DIKs a heads up), and even if she had told Tommy he still wold have been pissed off so there's no winning with him there. So I think what I originally said was true, Quinn won the argument with Tommy but Tommy wasn't the one who deserved the apology, it was the DIKs and the HOTs for being used by her. Thanks for the correction brother, I was simping too hard.
All good, man.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Anyway, I still have questions regarding HOTs. I don't know if they're answered in game already & I missed it.
1. Why was Quinn & Riona short on their end during episode 3?
2. Why was Elena comforting crying Ashley on top floor during prep party?
3. Do Elena & Heather know about Quinn's prostitution ring?
1. No explanation given. Quinn tells Riona that she doesn't know why they don't have enough. In addition, it happens before the Alphas give up their purchase from Quinn.

2. Probably because of Derek.

3. We don't know. Via some dialogue, I think Tommy and Rusty know about prostitution, Heather being Tommy's girlfriend she may know, but there's nothing to tell HOTs who aren't involved in prostitution know about it.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
3. Probably the uninvolved HOT, Sage in particular, know nothing about the prostituition activity or the voice about free tuition.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wrote a beautiful story yesterday.

My guess is that Burke is Lynette's half-brother and has kept all the inheritance for himself. However, Burke does not know his father because he is an illegitimate child. (Granny in the nursing home who wants to tell her child a secret).
Burke, however, finds the MC through Lynette's inheritance. A custody battle begins and Neil is condemned to poverty. Now there are more possibilities how the story can be continued. For example: Neil runs off with the MC and hides.

You can also read my detailed story.

What is this obsession of you of having these random peoples that they must be connected in almost in a Fate level ?:unsure:. Just because they are in the same game ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
now im curious about massive CHICK Jill route but didn't go with the date:unsure:

so Jill will feel 'the force' that something 'feel off' with CHICK MC just like with the DIK MC?
yeah if u choose sage there when u choose to fight for jill and come to her room at night
she will have a monologue by saying "something is off"

Reactions: derek.is.the.key

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, it sucks that you have to choose, but that the game I guess. But in hindsight Jill is the better choice because Sage doesn't really care if you nursed her or not she still fucks you. Maybe there will be a consequence for this in the next episode.
my last playthrough Sage doesn't want to fuck
she wanted a serious relationship
and no she's not even the fuck buddy

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I think the reason I like Quinn so much is that she's a complicated character. She can be a bitch, she can be nice, she's unpredictable. She's that hot, crazy chick your big sister tells you to stay away from because she's trouble.

Tommy actually seems like a similar character to me except that the way he's written I don't find much redeeming about him. He's a selfish asshole who doesn't really give a shit about anyone else. Looking forward to hopefully fucking Heather in a future update. It's at least hinted at on the DIK path that you can probably do that in some future update. I suspect she'll be DIK exclusive. Didn't seem like you can get anywhere with her on the CHICK path.

One thing I found a bit strange about the personality of most of the girls in this game is that I actually find most of the DIK exclusive girls to be more pleasant than the CHICK exclusive girls. Sure, some of them have a bit of a mean streak and like to tease people, but most of the CHICK path girls are so high maintenance that I'd go with the crazy hot chick instead IRL. Bella and Sage are the nicest girls that I would actually find appealing IRL.
Quinn reminds me of a girl I went out with briefly in high school. Huge bitch, bad crowd, I had a small group of friends that got into some shit with them but privately she could be really sweet. Found out one day - from the girl herself - that she blew one of the members of her bad group in the school bathroom to "see if their friendship was going anywhere". I'll never forget that exact phrasing. I broke it off and didn't go near her again. Quinn is kind of like that, but she's straight up with it, and I'm more mature now. I fully expect her to hook up with some other guy during the story, maybe to make MC jealous or as revenge or for some other fucked up reason, maybe as 'payment' for not reaching her sale quota in time. I'm braced for the blow (so to speak). Her backstory, her little expressions, her private affection with the MC, it's all gold. Quinn is DPC's deepest character right now, imo.

Heather is definitely for the DIK (and not for that bitch Tommy). Depending on how much attention she gets, Heather could even rival Lily as best new talent on the DIK squad. She's already okay with open relationships, she's clearly warmed up to MC (if you've played it right), and she's hot af. I'm on the Heather train baby.

I think the DIK girls (and I'm including the HOTs generally in this because Sage is DIK and staying with her opens up a lot of their interactions) are generally chill and non-judgmental. I like Jill's model but she drives me up the fucking wall, I couldn't hang with her IRL.

Reactions: brichouse

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I only follow the thread sporadically, so sorry if the question has already been answered here.

I'm only interested in Sage and Bella in the game. I don't like Jill at all, but for Bella I seem to have to show an interest in Jill as well. If I choose to visit the sick Sage and not fight for Jill, will that negatively affect my relationship with Bella?

Reactions: laliandra

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I only follow the thread sporadically, so sorry if the question has already been answered here.

I'm only interested in Sage and Bella in the game. I don't like Jill at all, but for Bella I seem to have to show an interest in Jill as well. If I choose to visit the sick Sage and not fight for Jill, will that negatively affect my relationship with Bella?
No. In fact, you can basically just show as little interest as possible via Jill and it won't impact Bella at all.

Reactions: thorin0815

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Chad is a major asshole and basically one of the worst characters in the game, but let's just hug and support him because he is gay. If he was sleeping around with women, or one of the more nefarious HOTs people would be up in arms to ruin the guy, but he is sleeping with Troy, so it's alright.

You people seem to forget that Chad didn't only use Sage as a clueless cover for his own insecurities, probably he also threw Troy under the bus recently. Troy was an Alpha, but was kicked out, as far as I know no one mentioned the reason, which was probably because he is gay and the cavemen of the Alphas couldn't handle that... but I guess I forgot that Chad is also gay, so that makes everything fine, we should just offer him our support and talk like civilized people, even tho that selfish piece of shit only understands the language of violence.

That being said, I wouldn't out him, but also I would definitely not offer him a hand in support just because he is gay. The next time he tries something I'd just let him know that he should mind his own business first before he dares to even think about insulting or hurting others. Call that blackmailing or whatever, but he deserves nothing more in my eyes.
I feel like you're going out of your way to miss my point. You're making a SHIT TON of assumptions about Chad, ignoring his circumstances (and the circumstances surrounding the fight he got into with MC after he found those photos by the door), and just generally making a weak argument. "I wouldn't out him, but I'd threaten to out him" means that you know outing him is wrong because you'd try to use it as a weapon. Also, emotional manipulation/blackmailing is also a form of violence, and it appears to be your kneejerk reaction, but like... yeah, go awf about Chad freaking out when pics of him with his secret gay lover/boyfriend/whatever Troy's title is to Chad are left on the doorstep of his probably homophobic frat house and -- (wrongly) believing MC was the one behind it -- fighting him (and eventually crying).

I just -- *sigh*

This is a game and not reality.
DPC has linked the game for Chad so that you can help him or not. The fact is, if you don't help Chad and Sage find Chad's affair, it will be bad for Maya.

Justification: In EP7, Sage is under the false suspicion that Mel is Chad's new flame. As a result, she no longer trusts her HOT sisters and Maya's help is in jeopardy. If the MC now keeps his promise and Sage learns that it is Troy and maybe Mel is Troy's sister, Sage will change her mind for the better.
Qué? "Maya's help is in jeopardy"... WHERE? Sage's situation re: Chad and Maya's situation (which still makes minimal sense to me, but oh well) are NOT related, at all. And at the end of the most recent episode, Sage is already offering to help Maya somehow... Also, what promise are you even referring to? I told Sage to let that shit go after confirming Chad was cheating.

I'm not sure why you included that first sentence about a game vs. reality. I think games can -- and probably should -- address things like sexuality responsibly, and there hasn't been anything in the game about helping Chad or not helping Chad when it comes to his sexuality yet so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sage already knows Chad cheated, learning who he cheated with really doesn't have many advantages. Hell, most of the time, knowing who just makes shit feel worse. But even if finding out that Chad was cheating with a man is somehow beneficial, I'm still not sure how Sage finding out would impact how she feels about helping Maya, who knows literally nothing about the Chad situation.

I like Jill's model but she drives me up the fucking wall, I couldn't hang with her IRL.
Jill's personality is a weird combination of weak-willed, naive, and self-righteous. I'm not even sure how she manages to be both, but she is. Literally all of her interactions with Tybalt stem from the idea that he's a nice guy, but he's pretty much an elitist asshole who thinks he's entitled to Jill's attention, so that's naive. Her willingness to go along with the weird blackmail scheme (which, and I cannot reiterate this enough, is weird af for so many reasons) shows she's weak-willed. And the fact that you lose points with Jill if you protect Chad in the office/get upset with her for reporting the fight without asking MC if that's okay shows she's self-righteous. I guess maybe she's just... too nice for her own good?

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I feel like you're going out of your way to miss my point. You're making a SHIT TON of assumptions about Chad, ignoring his circumstances (and the circumstances surrounding the fight he got into with MC after he found those photos by the door), and just generally making a weak argument. "I wouldn't out him, but I'd threaten to out him" means that you know outing him is wrong because you'd try to use it as a weapon. Also, emotional manipulation/blackmailing is also a form of violence, and it appears to be your kneejerk reaction, but like... yeah, go awf about Chad freaking out when pics of him with his secret gay lover/boyfriend/whatever Troy's title is to Chad are left on the doorstep of his probably homophobic frat house and -- (wrongly) believing MC was the one behind it -- fighting him (and eventually crying).

I just -- *sigh*

Qué? "Maya's help is in jeopardy"... WHERE? Sage's situation re: Chad and Maya's situation (which still makes minimal sense to me, but oh well) are NOT related, at all. And at the end of the most recent episode, Sage is already offering to help Maya somehow... Also, what promise are you even referring to? I told Sage to let that shit go after confirming Chad was cheating.

I'm not sure why you included that first sentence about a game vs. reality. I think games can -- and probably should -- address things like sexuality responsibly, and there hasn't been anything in the game about helping Chad or not helping Chad when it comes to his sexuality yet so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sage already knows Chad cheated, learning who he cheated with really doesn't have many advantages. Hell, most of the time, knowing who just makes shit feel worse. But even if finding out that Chad was cheating with a man is somehow beneficial, I'm still not sure how Sage finding out would impact how she feels about helping Maya, who knows literally nothing about the Chad situation.
First,
I agree with your postulates.
Second, it's been a long time since I've seen someone write Qué? well, not even in Spanish-language forums. I just missed the sign ¿

Nov 23, 2020
Quinn reminds me of a girl I went out with briefly in high school. Huge bitch, bad crowd, I had a small group of friends that got into some shit with them but privately she could be really sweet. Found out one day - from the girl herself - that she blew one of the members of her bad group in the school bathroom to "see if their friendship was going anywhere". I'll never forget that exact phrasing. I broke it off and didn't go near her again. Quinn is kind of like that, but she's straight up with it, and I'm more mature now. I fully expect her to hook up with some other guy during the story, maybe to make MC jealous or as revenge or for some other fucked up reason, maybe as 'payment' for not reaching her sale quota in time. I'm braced for the blow (so to speak). Her backstory, her little expressions, her private affection with the MC, it's all gold. Quinn is DPC's deepest character right now, imo.

Heather is definitely for the DIK (and not for that bitch Tommy). Depending on how much attention she gets, Heather could even rival Lily as best new talent on the DIK squad. She's already okay with open relationships, she's clearly warmed up to MC (if you've played it right), and she's hot af. I'm on the Heather train baby.

I think the DIK girls (and I'm including the HOTs generally in this because Sage is DIK and staying with her opens up a lot of their interactions) are generally chill and non-judgmental. I like Jill's model but she drives me up the fucking wall, I couldn't hang with her IRL.
quinn has made a big mistake with the mc .. she is even jealous of Maya because she sees her well taken with the mc .. I think she has raged against her for this too .. then also in the photo we took with she .. that middle finger was the same one he did to maya .. as if to say hey, i won .. being tough doesn't mean she is at all .. i think quinn was also with vinny .. ed in a way the MC reminds her as well .. she will be a nice cat to peel the plot with her ..

Reactions: goldenrule91
Nov 23, 2020
Anyway, I still have questions regarding HOTs. I don't know if they're answered in game already & I missed it.
1. Why was Quinn & Riona short on their end during episode 3?
2. Why was Elena comforting crying Ashley on top floor during prep party?
3. Do Elena & Heather know about Quinn's prostitution ring?
1) I think that Antony (Big A) started from there to steal Quinn and Riona's supplies, then he also steals the cocaine by punching her .. if you check the physiognomy of the face it corresponds .. and I think it is always him who follows riona .. at the beginning of the game he was an ordinary idiot .. he also made out of chad .. in the dialogue at the beginning with the mc chad he also takes it out on him .. it was so easy to put them against .. maybe he thought he was becoming president like this .. i think coke makes him come to his senses .. in class he started taking lessons .. he goes out with ashley .. he got smarter ..

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
1) I think that Antony (Big A) started from there to steal Quinn and Riona's supplies, then he also steals the cocaine by punching her .. if you check the physiognomy of the face it corresponds .. and I think it is always him who follows riona .. at the beginning of the game he was an ordinary idiot .. he also made out of chad .. in the dialogue at the beginning with the mc chad he also takes it out on him .. it was so easy to put them against .. maybe he thought he was becoming president like this .. i think coke makes him come to his senses .. in class he started taking lessons .. he goes out with ashley .. he got smarter ..
I need your opinion dalli_x
Does this live up to your theories ?

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

I did the exact same thing except I can't be sure of the outcome, since I fucked up my relationship with Bella because I chose to do Cathy in her car a few episodes back :( now I really just wanna go back to that save file and do everything over again because it's kinda a bummer that I messed that up.....

Though I'm definitely on your side with the Sage and Bella thing, and an extra Nicole for me. Decided to go for friends with Maya and Josy just because I feel like it'd sit better with Sage.

Reactions: thorin0815
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes