Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I'm kinda curious, for those of you who've collected every scene and reward in the game, how long did it take? I'm thinking of doing that soon but I'm hoping it won't take up too much of reality

bukrekk

Jan 24, 2020
anybody can remind me why Quinn and Riona had to expand the "job". Is it because of new girls in sorority or because of debt of quinn? I played a lot of time but secret network of quinn always confuses me.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm kinda curious, for those of you who've collected every scene and reward in the game, how long did it take? I'm thinking of doing that soon but I'm hoping it won't take up too much of reality
If you manage it well with two runs you will have everything, a Chick run and a DIK run.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Qué? "Maya's help is in jeopardy"... WHERE? Sage's situation re: Chad and Maya's situation (which still makes minimal sense to me, but oh well) are NOT related, at all. And at the end of the most recent episode, Sage is already offering to help Maya somehow... Also, what promise are you even referring to? I told Sage to let that shit go after confirming Chad was cheating.

I'm not sure why you included that first sentence about a game vs. reality. I think games can -- and probably should -- address things like sexuality responsibly, and there hasn't been anything in the game about helping Chad or not helping Chad when it comes to his sexuality yet so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sage already knows Chad cheated, learning who he cheated with really doesn't have many advantages. Hell, most of the time, knowing who just makes shit feel worse. But even if finding out that Chad was cheating with a man is somehow beneficial, I'm still not sure how Sage finding out would impact how she feels about helping Maya, who knows literally nothing about the Chad situation.
Look at pictures.

Picture 1 Sage is looking at Chad. She clearly hasn't finished with it yet.

Picture 2 Sage looking at the door where Chad came out. Mel and Sarah. She may be under the false assumption that Chad cheated on her with Mel or Sarah.

In relation to Maya, this could mean that Sage thinks to herself ("why do I care about my sisters, they cheat on me too") and loses motivation to help Maya.

Sage_CHAD_HELP.jpg Sage_CHAD_MEL.jpg

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Look at pictures.

Picture 2 Sage looking at the door where Chad came out. Mel and Sarah. She may be under the false assumption that Chad cheated on her with Mel or Sarah.

In relation to Maya, this could mean that Sage thinks to herself ("why do I care about my sisters, they cheat on me too") and loses motivation to help Maya.

View attachment 1173483 View attachment 1173484
The whole speculation about Sage losing faith and not helping Maya makes no sense. Its probably the opposite. This scene appears before she goes to Maya at the end. In fact she probably just realised that she does not know what happens in the HOT house and maybe there is a problem with Quinn.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Look at pictures.

Why would she think that about Maya if Maya was screwed too (Quinn) from the beginning?

Sage is going to have to make a list of which girls she can trust and who she can't and if she goes looking for Mona this is going to explode in a beautiful way.

BTW Sage tells her in the library that she had to listen to her when Maya asked her to change of Mother.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why would she think that about Maya if Maya was screwed too (Quinn) from the beginning?

Sage is going to have to make a list of which girls she can trust and who she can't and if she goes looking for Mona this is going to explode in a beautiful way.

BTW Sage tells her in the library that she had to listen to her when Maya asked her to change of Mother.
Sage still has feelings for Chad and is under the misconception that either Mel or Sarah are having sex with Chad. Sage will be disappointed and will not act objectively.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
What happened before they talk about the competition?
oh so that one is from my save that i had sex with josy on early episodes, sage is a fuck buddy
but on massive chick route
basically on tybalt's presentation jill found out that she had a competition because josy and sage literally call out mc's dick at the same time
i didn't hit tybalt's face on either preps party or tennis (Bella did for me so that's way better)
the question remains from here,
will Jill's jealousy made a good impact or a bad impact on future episodes,
josy is there slapping jill in the face with reality

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah but you can man whore your way through college. It just depends on what you want as a player, and remember you have another 5 months to make as many routes as you want
My sad and unrequired dream is for Dr Pinkcake to allow DIK to end up with all the girls but make it so much harder and with less scenes.

I don't know why but IMO DIK is the best character for MC because he's confident and a little bit snarky, really good with women but also caring & with lots of empathy when specific time comes (I mean times when alignment doesn't really matter).

That kinda sums up the qualities I believe are the best in mean (without being snarky with everyone but really good friends).

And my choice wasn't affected by the ammounts of scenes you can get (because this is a game where I came to fap and ended up loving the characters) but the character you're playing in this world.
MC who's DIK is like typical playboy, alpha male, player but at the same time he does have qualities (by default) of a provider.

And this story is so good I sometimes wish it didn't have typical gaming features like alignments. Because ideal man is 50/50 DIK/CHICK and it's impossible in the BaDIK

I also understand why in the story some girls would choose a provider rather than a player but I wonder why some players enjoy playing as CHICK... Is it because of the girls or maybe because you align with this version of MC more?
I would love some people to share their opinions with me on this :D

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
What happened before they talk about the competition?
oh so that one is from my save that i had sex with josy on early episodes, sage is a fuck buddy
but on massive chick route
basically on tybalt's presentation jill found out that she had a competition because josy and sage literally call out mc's dick at the same time
i didn't hit tybalt's face on either preps party or tennis (Bella did for me so that's way better)
the question remains from here,
will Jill's jealousy made a good impact or a bad impact on future episodes,
josy is there slapping jill in the face with reality
Two things I think I remember, my saves are so badly organized that it's impossible to find the scene quickly, is that Jil leaves the conference room crying, and Josy's last answer is the one that leaves the most questions about her relationship with the MC.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Really... like who gives a fuck about a not-even-secondary video game CHARACTER..... people those days.... Yes I want to fuck is life up and if in a following episode he is found hanging from the ceiling of his dorm, good ridance!!It will give me another opportinity to fuck with forever-sad Sage!

Oh and I did beat him, but I forgot about it....

Ain't gonna lie, it will never affect me to see a FICTIONNAL dickhead die, meh.

Anyway, none of this will happen because the writting is much better than anything YOU OR I could come up with.
While I approve of the clear distinction in your head about fiction and real life, and treating it thusly....

The wording and the sentiment in your post hints at a deeper problem than you claim.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I don't have all of it, but it'd probably take you a two or three days if you're starting from scratch. That's assuming you don't intend to sit there from morrow to eve. A lot of your time would probably be you combing through every inch of the freeroam sections for anything you might've missed, and you Alt-Tabbing back and forth to make sure you didn't miss anything. Add a couple hours for the opposite route, and you probably have a whole weekend project.

Reactions: Niu6609

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Look at pictures.

You are so funny :).
one one hand you incapable to understand why a step sister would not like a step brother and step mother.
on the other Hand .
You painting Sage as a person, after everything that we saw from her, bonus this episode with an emotional, openness toward Maya. you paint her as the Type of a person, who would fuck over a person because of an another person actions. :unsure:

Reactions: Nirvana96

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You are so funny :).
one one hand you incapable to understand why a step sister would not like a step brother and step mother.
on the other Hand .
You painting Sage as a person, after everything that we saw from her, bonus this episode with an emotional, openness toward Maya. you paint her as the Type of a person, who would fuck over a person because of an another person actions. :unsure:
I can understand why a stepsister would not want a stepbrother or mother. I have always said that the hatred must have arisen between Josy and Tommy because I refuse to believe that nail polish sniffing is so blatant. And considering that in EP7 Sage and Josy are talking about their relationship and Josy told Tommy to leave her friends alone after kicking Tommy in the balls, I'm not going to be that wrong.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes