brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I kinda agree with that, at first i saw her as a good caring girl, but rich, powerful and confident; now it's clear she is just a scared virgin, i think drpinkcake went waaaaay too much with her writing, he really fucked up.
I mean, the virgin thing isn't a big deal. My main complaint about Jill is she's so easily manipulated by Tybalt because she's... idek. Naive? Dumb? Willfully ignorant?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
man evrytime i finish a new episode im sad cuz i know im gonna have to wait 5 months before i can get a new one, thats how good this vn is
5 months will be more than enough to analyze every single tiny bit of the current episode and of course don't forget to think about new crazy theories about the characters. :D

Reactions: goldenrule91

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
nice. I heard about it. and Here I'm , hoped for that I could walk away form the Fuck Buddy status, giving her time, remain just friends etc, but no MC wanting to be serious. :ROFLMAO:.
tbh i kinda get why DPC put it like that,
Bella want a proper dinner if MC want something more serious relationship
Jill is starting to get a slap of reality from Josy about her relationship with MC
Sage opening up to MC about a serious relationship (no not the open relationship on fuck buddy path)

i don't know about Josy or Maya since i never play their route, just not my personal pick
but i bet they will have almost the same dialogue about serious relationship real soon or already there

so logically i bet DPC will put a drama if ur into all of them and can't make up ur mind
since Sage,Bella and Jill is kinda intertwined now on the library,
can u imagine if ur a fuck buddy with Sage and Sage asking MC to fuck her in the library and got caught by Bella ? :ROFLMAO:

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
I mean, the virgin thing isn't a big deal. My main complaint about Jill is she's so easily manipulated by Tybalt because she's... idek. Naive? Dumb? Willfully ignorant?
DPK said it through Bella.
She's naive, she wants to please everyone and avoid detrimental relation with anyone at any cost, even when it cost her happiness and well being.
She wants to do good, but tolerates Tybalt behaviour multiple times instead of telling him to fuck off.
No way she is the heiress of a well off family with that attitude.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
tbh i kinda get why DPC put it like that,
Bella want a proper dinner if MC want something more serious relationship
Jill is starting to get a slap of reality from Josy about her relationship with MC
Sage opening up to MC about a serious relationship (no not the open relationship on fuck buddy path)

i don't know about Josy or Maya since i never play their route, just not my personal pick
but i bet they will have almost the same dialogue about serious relationship real soon or already there

so logically i bet DPC will put a drama if ur into all of them and can't make up ur mind
since Sage,Bella and Jill is kinda intertwined now on the library,
can u imagine if ur a fuck buddy with Sage and Sage asking MC to fuck her in the library and got caught by Bella ? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah :ROFLMAO: .would be a bigger Slap then her finding Cathy's panties :ROFLMAO:
But I'm Fuck Buddy with Sage, it has its benefits I can't lie:cool:. and I'm also on the Josy best Girl:love: , and Jill path.
and Josy could have caught me fucking Sage , she did not, nor they walked in when I had a threesome with Rio and Camy. :ROFLMAO:. so I'm kind of hopping for a back out from Sage before its to late , Josy and Jill is just the set up for the possible Threesome, so I'm not worry on that part yet. :ROFLMAO:

But I was really upset when lily asked MC about whether he is in some kind of a relationship or not, and despite me being in these paths, He say no :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JetZ

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
anybody can remind me why Quinn and Riona had to expand the "job". Is it because of new girls in sorority or because of debt of quinn? I played a lot of time but secret network of quinn always confuses me.
Some of the money is to be used to pay what they owe the sorority. Sage talks to the MC about the fees girls pay to the sorority. I'm not implying that Sage knows where the money is coming from (when you pay your rent, the landlord doesn't know how you earned it).

We do not know how the money is distributed. Does Quinn keep all the money and tell the girls it's used to pay the sorority fees? I think that's it because Quinn tells Riona that Mel and Sarah are paying for them and more.

Then there are the drugs. I think it only concerns Quinn and Riona, they invest to make more money out of it. It paid their tuition fees. According to Quinn as they will not have a college degree, it will secure their future.

So why expand the job? Just to make more money. And also to make up for losses. The Alphas no longer buy drugs.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
She's naive bordering on dumb, Bella calls her out on it in ep 7 but despite that Jill still chooses to go through with the Tybalt thing. It's kind of forced, actually everything about Jill is forced on the player, as a massive DIK I had no time for it... but with that being said, I don't want her swinging too far in the opposite direction and becoming a super extrovert or joining the HOTs or something. Rebellious Jill sounds even more annoying than naive Jill. I just want a normal Josy-esque Jill that tries to be herself instead of swinging between extremes. That's why I'm glad to see Josy with her.

yeah,
on HOTs party she had a serious talk with MC on the garden instead of going to fuck
and she mentioned about having a serious relationship since she can forget about Chad already eventhough she still hates him
from there u will be given 2 option
"still say no" or "pursue Sage"
so yeah that serious relationship Sage is way better for me,
just need to wait on the outcome for next episode
Was CHIK Sage the promised land after all? :unsure: This kind of makes DIK Sage sound superficial, and she's my main DIK LI (until Quinn LI confirmed soon).

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah :ROFLMAO: .would be a bigger Slap then her finding Cathy's panties :ROFLMAO:
But I'm Fuck Buddy with Sage, it has its benefits I can't lie:cool:. and I'm also on the Josy best Girl:love: , and Jill path.
and Josy could have caught me fucking Sage , she did not, nor they walked in when I had a threesome with Rio and Camy. :ROFLMAO:. so I'm kind of hopping for a back out from Sage before its to late , Josy and Jill is just the set up for the possible Threesome, so I'm not worry on that part yet. :ROFLMAO:

But I was really upset when lily asked MC about whether he is in some kind of a relationship or not, and despite me being in these paths, He say no :unsure:
that cathy part almost blocked my path tbh
i still can't decide between Bella and Jill
and now knowing Sage can be more serious about relationship
story wise she's starting to grow on me tbh,
i guess i'll see how the season 2 ends next update then
ngl if Jill still act like this and not changing after josy slap her with reality
i might just go full Bella

i never bang lily nor i'm interested on her
if they put Nicole on the mix....then that's a different beast for me personally

Reactions: ChipLecsap

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Was CHIK Sage the promised land after all? :unsure: This kind of makes DIK Sage sound superficial, and she's my main DIK LI (until Quinn LI confirmed soon).
personal preferences i guess
i bet most of people here are on fuck buddy ( i was on this as well actually ) or Sage path
after reading her whole dialogue being on massive chick route
i prefer this Sage than the fuck buddy one,

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I guess it all depends on who manages to get 4/5 or 5/5 with Sage first: DIK or CHIK. The game is on :cool:
well i still say no to her
so no 3/5 or whatsoever on mine,
i'm waiting on next update since Sage is still curious of wanting the best halloween with MC even after i said no..

but i bet that's gonna be where every path gonna be mixed up
everyone wants a halloween party with MC (if u pursue more than 1 girl i suppose)
which on my case is gonna be a major problem :ROFLMAO:
Bella or Jill

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
i bet most of people here are on fuck buddy ( i was on this as well actually ) or Sage path
I also made a chick Sage run and it definitely my favourite now. Fuck buddy Sage route has weird dialogues from the mc like when he is afraid of being a rebound guy, but serious chick Sage has none of that. Now my only problem is the part when the mc decides to run away from Maya and Josy... The best path after that is clearly the one with Derek and his snowflake talk.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
She probably grew up like a little princess who has never had to deal with serious problems in her life. Her biggest problem so far was probably creating enough space in her closet for a new Gucci bag. You can't even blame her for it, but she just doesn't fit into the world of the MC. She's like a toddler just starting to learn to walk while the MC has already done several marathons. As a LI, she's no good for me, because that can't go well in the long run anyway.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think the issue is that DPC changed his approach to Sage somewhere between Ep. 1-2. Not only did her character model get updated, but her personality too. She is introduced as a very self-centered person, willing to manipulate the MC to get what she wants, and showing a strong affinity for DIKs. That started to change as we see her interactions with others in her role as HOT president and as an intelligent, hard-working student - this wasn't a case of character growth, but rather simply different artistic direction from the creator. IMHO, DPC decided that relationships with the love interests would align better with CHICKS while DIKS would prefer lustful pursuits without commitment, thus we have two primary paths through the game with occasional crossovers.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I also made a chick Sage run and it definitely my favourite now. Fuck buddy Sage route has weird dialogues from the mc like when he is afraid of being a rebound guy, but serious chick Sage has none of that. Now my only problem is the part when the mc decides to run away from Maya and Josy... The best path after that is clearly the one with Derek and his snowflake talk.
There was no problem with the Fuck Buddy Sage path until this episode. I think after the Josy and her +1 fall out, the best path was Sage , we learned more about her, I love the Hot house, so everything was cool the way it was.
The problem happened this episode, that even if you pick Jill in ep6 and somehow that also lead MC to feel that Jill is the one, suddenly in ep7 He also want more with Sage. and then He comes up with this whole Rebound Guy shit that made it weird.
Yeah Halloween will be a bloodbath, and tis not my fault :ROFLMAO:. I was fine being just a Fuck Buddy, I was looking for the way out. Not for Commitment. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
There was no problem with the Fuck Buddy Sage path until this episode. I think after the Josy and her +1 fall out, the best path was Sage , we learned more about her, I love the Hot house, so everything was cool the way it was.
The problem happened this episode, that even if you pick Jill in ep6 and somehow that also lead MC to feel that Jill is the one, suddenly in ep7 He also want more with Sage. and then He comes up with this whole Rebound Guy shit that made it weird.
Yeah Halloween will be a bloodbath, and tis not my fault :ROFLMAO:. I was fine being just a Fuck Buddy, I was looking for the way out. Not for Commitment. :ROFLMAO:
Fuck Buddy Sage path is definitely fine and I agree the Hot house parts are awesome. :)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
oh that "girls ur still here ?" and then that music kicks in with derek's devil smile :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes