alexnumb

Jun 23, 2018
sorry for bother you all..
in which page how to fix this game?
because when i talk to jossy after confront maya's father always crash..

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Just wanted to say that I _love_ the debates on the characters and their motivations in this thread. It's clearly a sign of the dev's success in creating well-rounded, believable, true-to-life personas... there's no black and white in each of his creations, as in the real world, but shades of gray.

Personally -- and much to my astonishment -- Sage is now my clear favourite among the girls. I thought she was too jaded, shallow and cruel for my tastes initially... but she clearly has a warm vital centre, a good heart, and tries to do the right thing in the end. She's the closest woman in the game to the MC's own core personality (allowing, of course, that different players will play him somewhat differently). She also shares the MC's reflexive leadership qualities and inner steel.

I mean, I like all the girls... Quinn, as you guys have pointed out, is particularly intriguing. But Sage is my waifu choice as of episode 7.
Well said DIK brother, I come here for the character debates and the story predictions, all good fun. Originally I came here to download the game a few weeks before ep 7 dropped and the theories and discussions were so interesting I actually replayed the entire game because I'd skipped a lot of 'boring' text inbetween the girls. Didn't care about the story at all. Now I'm analyzing scenes frame by frame for clues and trying to figure out how Arieth is the mastermind behind it all.

Looking forward to another few months of reading this thread and everyone's thoughts before the next ep drops.

Regarding Sage, I'm with you there too. Sage and MC are a power couple, no doubt, and she was my primary until Quinn entered the picture. Now for me Quinn edges Sage out slightly because of her potential arc, also at times Sage can seem a little bit too perfect. Sage is super hot, super fun, super smart (surprises Bella even), kinky as fuck, shares all the MC's interests (fighting and guitar), the blameless victim with the Chad stuff, and I think she's the only one Quinn is actually worried about because of her family. I guess one potential flaw Sage has is she's too trusting of Quinn, or that she's too loyal to Chad, but yeah... I dunno, maybe the angle with Sage's family will bring up some other drama and make her seem less perfect. I see a lot of potential conflict if you're on the Quinn + Sage path, considering Quinn shows jealousy if you fuck Sage in the backyard during the ep 7 party, and Sage suggests the three of you sit down to plan halloween. So looking forward to the next ep for the Sage + Quinn drama stuff, let alone Bella, Lily, finishing the mansion, learning more about the main story, etc.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I gotta play Quinn's Advocate here because I recently finished the episode and that interaction is still fresh in my mind. Tommy lost that argument hard and backpedaled the entire time. Quinn is right - Tommy isn't in the game, it's none of his business what Quinn does and when she points that out, he deflects and says she hurt the DIKs by going back on her promise about the party. Quinn then rightly points out that Tommy's ruined more parties by fucking with the tri-alphas (remember the entire feud with the tri-alphas is Tommy's fault). Quinn then points out that Tommy blamed her for the mansion being broken and surprisingly Tommy apologizes for that.

So yeah, Tommy was acting uncharacteristically reasonable, but that still doesn't make Quinn wrong. She didn't owe Tommy shit in that particular situation, Tommy's hurt the DIKs far more than she has and any personal loyalty Tommy thinks he's owed from Quinn is his own selfish expectation. Quinn has to do what she has to do, but Tommy expects her to show more loyalty to the DIKs than he himself shows. He's a shitty vice, was a terrible father to the MC and even punched him (beat his ass for that), started the whole shit with the tri's, cheats on Heather (better believe I told her about it, gonna fuck the Tommy out of her ASAP), does drugs, etc etc. Fuck that bitch.

All that being said, Quinn does have problems with admitting she's wrong, no doubt. The way she treated Riona was bullshit and if my MC knew about that he'd cockslap Quinn for it. But she does eventually accept Riona's advice, so there's hope for her to be reasonable. Quinn's quickly digging herself into a pit, and I personally suspect it's going to backfire on Riona somehow with this stalker shit. Hopefully we can stop that if we help her. That might be a wakeup call for Quinn to accept she's in too deep.
Counterpoint: Sage specifically asked Quinn to inform the Diks because she knew it was the right thing to do. Quinn didn't do it. Tommy is angry that she didn't do it. Quinn refuses to acknowledge that she didn't do the right thing. She's just deflecting and pointing out that Tommy is an asshole and has done bad things. That doesn't justify doing the wrong thing (and Quinn fully knows that she did the wrong thing). It's a gaslighting resonse to avoid taking responsibility.

So yes, Quinn is in the wrong. Tommy has defnintely been in the wrong too. But that doesn't make Quinn right.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I don't see why you think Chad threw Troy under the bus. We know he was kicked out of the Jocks, but it seems far more likely that Chad was was unable to prevent that than it was that he instigated it. That would parallel Maya and Josy being forced to play along with Patrick.

I'm not saying you need to like Chad, just that his circumstances should be considered before you do anything rash. (And, as I mentioned above, that his transgressions against the MC seem relatively minor.)
I never said that he instigated it, but I think it's a safe bet he did nothing to protect Troy. Even if he couldn't protect Troy in that toxic Alpha environment, he could still stand up to them and at least leave with him. Of course that's true only if he actually loves him.

I wouldn't compare them to Maya-Josy because in their case they actually chose each other when they aren't in love with the mc. True, as they are main LIs we an actually know what they are thinking. Also I don't think the Hot sorority would be that toxic for a lesbian couple, I mean most of them pretty much sleep with anything and everything.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Okay, first: I'm not a "bro." I'm a woman. Just gonna like... put that out there. Second, wtf is "pro gay power"? I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, if that's what you mean? Third, as someone already stated, odds are that the kiss MC saw was a stolen kiss and they weren't expecting anyone to see it.

This: "You act like being gay is bigger than everything else. From those i know, they just want to be treated like normal people, and to be honest, being gay in our society ain't that big of a deal anymore." is not accurate, neither about what I've said nor how society is.

1. Me stating that I think MC would be a complete asshole if he outs Chad isn't me not treating gay people "like normal people," it's me stating that it's fucked up for someone to out a gay person who isn't comfortable outing themselves - which is a unique situation that straight people don't have to deal with because nobody's sitting around a dinner table like "Mom, dad. I have to tell you something... I'm straight." Heterosexuality is treated like the default. Therefore, the topic of outing simply doesn't apply to straight people, so yeah, it's specific to people in the LGBTQ+ community. Hell, why don't you go ahead and ask "those you know" what they think about someone outing a person who's not out yet?? I'm sure they'll say that's a fucked up thing to do to someone, especially as an act of petty revenge.

Also, gay people don't need to be treated like normal people, because they are fucking normal people, but I'll just chock that up to semantics.

2. Obergefell (the Supreme Court case that made gay marriage legal in the U.S.) was decided in 2015. That's less than a decade ago, and that decision wasn't unanimous, meaning there were Supreme Court justices who disagreed with the idea that gay marriage is a fundamental right, even though heterosexual marriage is a fundamental right. The Pulse nightclub shooting was in 2016. The case about the baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple was decided in 2018. If you seriously believe that a country that still hasn't resolved issues with the Black community stemming from slavery has suddenly embraced the gay community after ostracizing them for... a very fucking long time... then I really don't know what to tell you other than that's a pipe dream.

3. If Chad doesn't want to hide anymore, then good for Chad, but that's Chad's decision to make and no one (including the MC) should be taking away his ability to make that decision. And trying to make him talk to anyone about it before he's ready to do so is also an asshole move. Those things need to happen when he's ready. Sure, MC can speak to him privately and say "Hey, I saw you in the locker room," offer support, and say he'll go with him to talk to someone or help him tell someone, but MC really shouldn't be dictating that. It's not about whether or not telling Sage will make it so everyone knows (although, there's always a risk there), it's about whether or not telling Sage is something Chad is ready to do.

4. "Second, if the MC decided to say fuck it and out him, well, he would be perfectly justified." No. Just... no. Getting beat up by someone is definitely not justification to broadcast private information that can potentially implode someone's life. And like... That whole paragraph is just super problematic.

I believe that there is no circumstance in which it's justifiable for MC to out Chad without his consent. And yes, this is a hill I'm willing to fucking die on.
Cool I didn't know that there were many girls on this website ! Should we call you Maggot Sister or HOT Sister?
Either way I totally agree with you. I hope that they're not going to be an outing of Chad. That will be a very Massive Dick move even for this game! He should maybe tell Sage the truth so that she could get closure, but like you said only if he is ready to do it.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the reason I like Quinn so much is that she's a complicated character. She can be a bitch, she can be nice, she's unpredictable. She's that hot, crazy chick your big sister tells you to stay away from because she's trouble.

Tommy actually seems like a similar character to me except that the way he's written I don't find much redeeming about him. He's a selfish asshole who doesn't really give a shit about anyone else. Looking forward to hopefully fucking Heather in a future update. It's at least hinted at on the DIK path that you can probably do that in some future update. I suspect she'll be DIK exclusive. Didn't seem like you can get anywhere with her on the CHICK path.

One thing I found a bit strange about the personality of most of the girls in this game is that I actually find most of the DIK exclusive girls to be more pleasant than the CHICK exclusive girls. Sure, some of them have a bit of a mean streak and like to tease people, but most of the CHICK path girls are so high maintenance that I'd go with the crazy hot chick instead IRL. Bella and Sage are the nicest girls that I would actually find appealing IRL.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Counterpoint: Sage specifically asked Quinn to inform the Diks because she knew it was the right thing to do. Quinn didn't do it. Tommy is angry that she didn't do it. Quinn refuses to acknowledge that she didn't do the right thing. She's just deflecting and pointing out that Tommy is an asshole and has done bad things. That doesn't justify doing the wrong thing (and Quinn fully knows that she did the wrong thing). It's a gaslighting resonse to avoid taking responsibility.

So yes, Quinn is in the wrong. Tommy has defnintely been in the wrong too. But that doesn't make Quinn right.
Nice point, on reflection you're right. Quinn probably does owe the DIKs and Sage an apology for that, it makes the HOTs look bad (certainly the MC was pissed off and confronted every HOT about it he came across at the prep party). So yeah Quinn could have done things better - she clearly wasn't thinking about others. But, from Quinn's POV, she did exactly the right thing for herself - she needed to go to the prep's party, she didn't owe Tommy any explanation (but as HOT vice and per Sage's instructions she did owe the DIKs a heads up), and even if she had told Tommy he still wold have been pissed off so there's no winning with him there. So I think what I originally said was true, Quinn won the argument with Tommy but Tommy wasn't the one who deserved the apology, it was the DIKs and the HOTs for being used by her. Thanks for the correction brother, I was simping too hard.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I really hate missing out on scenes because I made the better choice ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the thing bro the lewd scene can't happen without the photo (I guess Jill really needs a visual stimulant ;)). The picnic also creates an emotional connection with Jill: The story about the MC mother, their kiss in the rain and him saying that he will never give up on her. But you are right, it's a Dick move to sick Sage.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That's the thing bro the lewd scene can't happen without the photo (I guess Jill really needs a visual stimulant ;)). The picnic also creates an emotional connection with Jill: The story about the MC mother, their kiss in the rain and him saying that he will never give up on her. But you are right, it's a Dick move to sick Sage.
Yeah but Sage is on her way out. With Jill you got another year or so of breaking her in.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I really hate missing out on scenes because I made the better choice ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just went and checked - the official guide for ep 6 by DPC says: If you're Sage's fuck buddy, call Sage. If you're not her fuck buddy, only call her if you don't intend to date Jill or you'll be forced to pick who to disappoint.

In other words, if you're massive CHIK you need to literally avoid the choice by never calling Sage or you'll be forced to make the choice you stated... DPC could have done that better, no doubt.

Reactions: ename144

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah but Sage is on her way out. With Jill you got another year or so of breaking her in.
I wouldn't say it like that, but yeah, the proper Chick move would be sending a message to Jill that you have to take care of a sick friend. Also that should reward you with +points for both of them.

Reactions: mojococo
Jul 17, 2020
Just went and checked - the official guide for ep 6 by DPC says: If you're Sage's fuck buddy, call Sage. If you're not her fuck buddy, only call her if you don't intend to date Jill or you'll be forced to pick who to disappoint.

In other words, if you're massive CHIK you need to literally avoid the choice by never calling Sage or you'll be forced to make the choice you stated... DPC could have done that better, no doubt.
now im curious about massive CHICK Jill route but didn't go with the date:unsure:

so Jill will feel 'the force' that something 'feel off' with CHICK MC just like with the DIK MC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenrule91

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I wouldn't say it like that, but yeah, the proper Chick move would be sending a message to Jill that you have to take care of a sick friend. Also that should reward you with +points for both of them.
That is exactly what a reasonable person would have said and done. Sadly enough, we have to stay vague because we always have to make hard choices in these games :cautious:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes