Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Isnt Sage a Senior and getting ready to graduate? And isnt Heather, Along with Tommy and Rusty? Or am I misremembering that.

The VC will be very difficult for Maya fans.
Remember that Jill was added to BaD as LI by DPC later in the creation of his story? (The HB you posted in the thread)
The reason for that will have been that Patreon tightened its incest rule and DPC probably had to rebuild its story because of that. I think the first conception of the story was gelpant with step sibling sex. But it messed up his story and he had to write a new branch. That's why there is Zoey.

TO THE TOPIC.

The MC has the opportunity in EP7 to tell Heather about Tommy's betrayal and for that the MC is owed by Heather. This will influence the decision for the presidency of the HOT's. Sage will win and Heather will become VP. However, this decision shows 2 pairs of legs in Tommy's room.

If the MC doesn't tell Heather, there will be a tie in the presidential election and the girls will give the MC the deciding vote. There are only one pair of legs on Tommy's bed. If the MC chooses Quinn, all will be well with Josy, but not so well for Maya. If the MC chooses Sage, everything can be good for Josy and Maya. But Heather will not be VP. I think VP will be one of the 3 (Josy, Maya, Lily).

But the Heather decision has its consequences for Maya. I am not a foot fetishist. But I have spent the last 2 days comparing the girls feet and toes because it just gave me no peace. I think that will be the 2 pairs of legs of Zoey and Maya. Why?

Josy and Tommy want to bury their hatchet. Tommy will be the one sabotaging Josy and Maya's relationship. But when the MC tells Heather about Tommy's infidelity, Josy will probably have to convince Maya that Tommy will only agree if she has sex with him. Maya will agree out of love (whether just Josy or Josy/MC). Now it comes quite thick for the entspiel. If Maya has had sex with the MC, she might get pregnant. (Remember Neil and his condom warning) If she has now also had sex with Tommy, she could get pregnant.

If the MC doesn't tell Heather it will be Zoey.
But no matter what decision is made regarding Heather, there will be a confrontation with Tommy. Either because of Maya or because he finds out that Zoey and the MC had something together.

Now if the MC chooses Sage, Quinn will take revenge on the MC and try to sabotage his relationship (whether throuple or solo routes) by bringing the cumpetition into play. If the MC gets the Sage and Chad thing right, Sarah and Mel will help the MC, Josy and Maya.

And now I come to Jill.
DPC might not be able to finish the throuple properly without incest. Now when the picture of MC Cock appears on the presentation, there is the conversation of Josy and Jill. Josy will encourage Jill because she realized that the MC is a DIK just like Tommy. She is preparing to break up with the MC, but still wants to give him a chance with Jill. Josy will then stay with Maya because she is responsible for all of this and with Zoey Josy shouldn't have a problem either because it all started years ago with Josy, Zoey and Tommy.

Whether it's Throuple or Solo routes, the MC will eventually have to face the question of being the father of Maya's child. (Reminds me of the story of MC family tree).

Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong. It is meant to be food for thought for you guys.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
These two smooth Jazz during the flashback of Lynette's diary are very well chosen, DPC always a genius in relation to the songs:

They both sound extremely familiar, something Ol' Blue Eyes would have sung.

Isnt Sage a Senior and getting ready to graduate? And isnt Heather, Along with Tommy and Rusty? Or am I misremembering that.
She's got one more year.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Also, Is it just me or does anyone else wish Maya and her path were avoidable? Like she is truly the only female I dislike. Plus you are forced into the weird like 3 way relationship with them when really I only care about Josy. Like give me a Camilla, Lily, Riona, Melania or Quinn path over Maya any day.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well i did play with mod on my 2nd playthrough and i got the Quinn route, i didn't do drugs on my 1st playthrough and she in fact deny my help. But i fail to see that this fact disapprove my point, if u have sex with Quinn in EP4 then u can help her in EP6 right? that means helping Quinn was totally possible even though we have to get "dirty" on it, so she can be helped right?

Yeah MC could probably either be a worse person or Quinn saviour by hanging out with her, i think the fact that we need to get high to help Quinn is bad for us but it's not THAT bad, we're not addicted to it and as long we can say no to future encounter with drugs then i think we should be fine.
The MC will be able to ride off into the sunset with Quinn, I'm relatively sure of that. But the consequence will be that the MC will lose all LI's and will not find his maternal family. The MC will end up like Vinny. If you can live with it, that's okay with me.(y)

Reactions: goldenrule91

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Also, Is it just me or does anyone else wish Maya and her path were avoidable? Like she is truly the only female I dislike. Plus you are forced into the weird like 3 way relationship with them when really I only care about Josy. Like give me a Camilla, Lily, Riona, Melania or Quinn path over Maya any day.
The story is still just half way. What I see from ep 7 is, if you "lets be friends" them at the library and after say to Derek that you have feelings for Josy, you can make the moves for a solo path with her. Have patience brother, I'm with you.

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
The VC will be very difficult for Maya fans.
Remember that Jill was added to BaD as LI by DPC later in the creation of his story? (The HB you posted in the thread)
The reason for that will have been that Patreon tightened its incest rule and DPC probably had to rebuild its story because of that. I think the first conception of the story was gelpant with step sibling sex. But it messed up his story and he had to write a new branch. That's why there is Zoey.

TO THE TOPIC.

The MC has the opportunity in EP7 to tell Heather about Tommy's betrayal and for that the MC is owed by Heather. This will influence the decision for the presidency of the HOT's. Sage will win and Heather will become VP. However, this decision shows 2 pairs of legs in Tommy's room.

If the MC doesn't tell Heather, there will be a tie in the presidential election and the girls will give the MC the deciding vote. There are only one pair of legs on Tommy's bed. If the MC chooses Quinn, all will be well with Josy, but not so well for Maya. If the MC chooses Sage, everything can be good for Josy and Maya. But Heather will not be VP. I think VP will be one of the 3 (Josy, Maya, Lily).

But the Heather decision has its consequences for Maya. I am not a foot fetishist. But I have spent the last 2 days comparing the girls feet and toes because it just gave me no peace. I think that will be the 2 pairs of legs of Zoey and Maya. Why?

Josy and Tommy want to bury their hatchet. Tommy will be the one sabotaging Josy and Maya's relationship. But when the MC tells Heather about Tommy's infidelity, Josy will probably have to convince Maya that Tommy will only agree if she has sex with him. Maya will agree out of love (whether just Josy or Josy/MC). Now it comes quite thick for the entspiel. If Maya has had sex with the MC, she might get pregnant. (Remember Neil and his condom warning) If she has now also had sex with Tommy, she could get pregnant.

If the MC doesn't tell Heather it will be Zoey.
But no matter what decision is made regarding Heather, there will be a confrontation with Tommy. Either because of Maya or because he finds out that Zoey and the MC had something together.

Now if the MC chooses Sage, Quinn will take revenge on the MC and try to sabotage his relationship (whether throuple or solo routes) by bringing the cumpetition into play. If the MC gets the Sage and Chad thing right, Sarah and Mel will help the MC, Josy and Maya.

And now I come to Jill.
DPC might not be able to finish the throuple properly without incest. Now when the picture of MC Cock appears on the presentation, there is the conversation of Josy and Jill. Josy will encourage Jill because she realized that the MC is a DIK just like Tommy. She is preparing to break up with the MC, but still wants to give him a chance with Jill. Josy will then stay with Maya because she is responsible for all of this and with Zoey Josy shouldn't have a problem either because it all started years ago with Josy, Zoey and Tommy.

Whether it's Throuple or Solo routes, the MC will eventually have to face the question of being the father of Maya's child. (Reminds me of the story of MC family tree).

Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong. It is meant to be food for thought for you guys.
if you tell Heather the truth about tommy, he is in bed with 2 girls possibly from the pink dance, about maya having sex with tommy it is very difficult for me to know what maya and josy are like

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
know any game at the level of animations and history that BADIK?
There is a long time to wait and you have to play something
Other than:
Depraved awakening
Become a rockstar
Acting lessons
AOA academy
I'd recommend any of the games in my signature, though Pale Carnations may be an acquired taste (it's light on animations and the story revolves around working at what is effectively a fancy brothel). You could also try Photo Hunt; it has gorgeous visuals and some very likeable characters, but the story is... inconsistent, IMHO.

I take your word for it :). Though I'm skeptical, considering there is really not much of difference whether you only chase Jill or not , so I'm not sure if it's actually a beautiful love story.:unsure: one thing however is sure, it is definitely "out of the place" , compared to the rest of the game. its like saying for example , in a horror movie, beneath all the killing , there is a nice romantic story :ROFLMAO:. . It's like Jill is from a different game , and her only purpose for this game is to connect us to the Preps.:unsure:

and I must Say, if Maya would not be in the picture, the Josy love story would be without question the best in the game, for me at least :ROFLMAO:. May be Bella would be a strong second, but age gap is age gap. The summer fling you think you will never see again , but then show up, when you least expecting , and reconciliation with her, while you life changed is pretty fun , even with maya in the picture, but would be beter wiht out her. :ROFLMAO:.

I Indeed felt more the MC and Jay relationship in this episode, then with Jill during any time except the first Tennis date. They are looked like an actual college couple during this episode, expecillay with the hand holding at the end, in the Gym . :love:.

But I won't deny that I'm also Bias Toward Josy at this moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean, Josy is a real sweetheart and it would be great to have a simple, cathartic romance with her.

At the same time, I don't think I'd have formed anywhere near as strong an emotional connection with her without the scene on her couch in Episode 2 where she explains how trapped she's feeling. And you can't have that scene without the Maya drama.

I hope DPC will hire some help soon. At this point he should just work on storyboard and review.
If the story starts to branch too much, adn it's getting there, he can't do everything by himself.
Honestly, DPC puts out an insane amount of top notch quality as is. I don't think there's any chance we could maintain that if he started hiring people to help, even if it did wind up making the release cycle shorter. And given that management is a totally different skill than writing, I think there are very high odds it wouldn't even do that.

I'd love to shave a month or so off the wait as much as the next guy and I'm worried about DPC burning out, don't get me wrong. But I think DPC staying solo is still the safest bet by far.

Out of the girls MC banged who will give him a preg scare?
Obviously Maya, given she's probably the only girl in the game not on the pill. And that would certainly be a new source of drama with her father! But hopefully no one will have to go that route, at least until the end game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I take your word for it :). Though I'm skeptical, considering there is really not much of difference whether you only chase Jill or not , so I'm not sure if it's actually a beautiful love story.:unsure: one thing however is sure, it is definitely "out of the place" , compared to the rest of the game. its like saying for example , in a horror movie, beneath all the killing , there is a nice romantic story :ROFLMAO:. . It's like Jill is from a different game , and her only purpose for this game is to connect us to the Preps.:unsure:

and I must Say, if Maya would not be in the picture, the Josy love story would be without question the best in the game, for me at least :ROFLMAO:. May be Bella would be a strong second, but age gap is age gap. The summer fling you think you will never see again , but then show up, when you least expecting , and reconciliation with her, while you life changed is pretty fun , even with maya in the picture, but would be beter wiht out her. :ROFLMAO:.

I Indeed felt more the MC and Jay relationship in this episode, then with Jill during any time except the first Tennis date. They are looked like an actual college couple during this episode, expecillay with the hand holding at the end, in the Gym . :love:.

But I won't deny that I'm also Bias Toward Josy at this moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Until the fifth chapter I was convinced that the solo routes didn't make sense at all, both because it was too early (and this is still true now) and because in the story it was "normal" for Mc to have different relationships and experiences.

but I'm changing my mind and not because the two previous reasons are no longer valid, but the story makes much more sense if MC behaves in a 'faithful' way.

the whole rebound boyfriend thing with Sage only makes sense if Sage is "his great love", otherwise why would he give up sex with her? when apparently being her fuck buddy has worked out well for him so far

Jill's story even more than the others, an MC who is interested in other girls would have neither the time nor the desire to keep up with the little princess' dreams, he would choose 99 times out of 100 to "not fight for her" (what a strange scene...). hers is a particular story (which i can also accept) that lived together with the others becomes quite indigestible

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
Sage is chatting with Josy at the Hot's party. Also about the problems Josy and Tommy have. Sage will surely give Josy some advice to solve the problem.

At the party, Josy also tells the MC that she only told Sage how they met.

When Sage and Maya talk at the end, Maya probably told Sage everything. This conversation is after the Tommy scene with the legs. Sage just says "Wow...." in amazement. For this "wow" I think DPC put two options in the game.
but there were 2 in tommy's bed, one black and one white, josy is not black if he is not tanned and maya only with someone like that I do not think it will happen, regarding maya and sage she will have told him all the problems mc Josy and Maya passed. I still believe that tommy did a threesome with the roses in revenge that heather found out about the hoax

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
Been lurking this thread since it had about 4k pages and to this day I can't believe the troy-chad theory turned out to be true, fuck.
But anyway, after all this time and finishing ep7 thrice I felt like sharing an opinion or two of mine, probably an unpopular ones but fuck it: Either Quinn or Riona would have made a better major girl in Jill's place, also I still don't understand why she's the only one MC can't reject early, unlike every other girl at some point (both major and minor). Really hope DPC will give us the chance in either ep 8 or 9.
Also the way Jill is put in the story sometimes is somehow forced, both these opinions makes me think she's DPC's favourite or something, but idk... that might just be me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes