Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I would conaider this bad writing not drama. What kind of person doea not know their own mother's full name...
One for whom their mother is dead after their mother's family cut her off and her father blames him for her death and hates him for it so understandably his father doesn't want to talk about them? I'm thinking that's who.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I hope DPC will hire some help soon. At this point he should just work on storyboard and review.
If the story starts to branch too much, adn it's getting there, he can't do everything by himself.
Especially if he plans on creating between 14-22 episodes. The episode are releasing twice a year, at this rate we are lucky if the game is completed by 2030.

Even if he just hires a programmer........ I have a strong feeling he's a pain in the ass to deal with.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ehm... ok? See her however you see it fit for yourself, I totally get it and respect it but... What has this to do with my opinions on Jill and why she can't be rejected yet unlike every single girl?
I don't think the MC is rejecting anybody, mostly when you follow the Chick path. He isn't choosing anyone, in fact.

The girls are rejecting him when he makes some choices.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Especially if he plans between 14-22 episodes. The episode are releasing twice a year, at this rate we are luck if the game is completed by 2030.

Even if he just hires a programmer........ I have a strong feeling he's a pain in the ass to deal with.
To tell the truth he released 7 updates in 2 years.

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
I don't think the MC is rejecting anybody, mostly when you follow the Chick path. He isn't choosing anyone, in fact.

The girls are rejecting him when he makes some choices.
Rejecting might have been a wrong way to phrase it, but I can't quite find a word right for it (still learning english and yadda yadda), but anyway the player can easily choose which girl's path to follow or not, even fairly early on, like Bella (if you simply don't visit her at that certain point, she's locked out for the rest of the game for example) and then both Josy&Maya, at the end of 7 there's also a chance for Sage. Throughout the game you can do the same for most of the minor girls too, While there's none for Jill. I hope my point it's understandable at least now.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
NTR means that a woman is stolen by another man. But that does not apply here, that Maya only cheats. Heather could also have ended the relationship with Tommy by cheating because she is just tired of it. Telling Heather about the cheating is a CHICK decision.

For the light skin tone, Maya's toes fit perfectly. But Heather's don't. You should also consider the contours of the toes.

Skin tone is also affected by the light in the room. Look again at the first sex scene in EP7. You might think that Josy's skin tone was under the tanning bed for a very long time. But it will definitely not be Josy.

Becky tried to get a friend of hers to come to the party. Who is the friend? Why wouldn't a girl want to come to one of the hottest parties on campus?
It could be Zoey who wants to avoid Josy.

Why Maya would do it?
Because she wants to be with the people she likes and loves. Josy and Maya wouldn't tell the MC. But through Sage, it would eventually come out.

You should also consider that we learned more during the sex scene with Maya. Josy left the lube with Maya. Even if the MC doesn't have sex with Maya, Maya could use the lube with Tommy. Remember what was written on the lube. Do not use on family members.
Nahh, Maya and Josy couldn't be.
About Zoey... isn't she in another city?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The MC will be able to ride off into the sunset with Quinn, I'm relatively sure of that. But the consequence will be that the MC will lose all LI's and will not find his maternal family. The MC will end up like Vinny. If you can live with it, that's okay with me.(y)
best ending possible! 10 years later we see a fat Quinn smoking and yelling at the kids while our MC is screwing around every cute young girl in the trailer park! what an ending!
I thought Maya for sure would have championed the condom in this game.
herm my MC is allergic to Latex so...

One for whom their mother is dead after their mother's family cut her off and her father blames him for her death and hates him for it so understandably his father doesn't want to talk about them? I'm thinking that's who.
or one who was lied to by his father? perhaps the father fucked it up bigtime and created a cover story!

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The VC will be very difficult for Maya fans.
Remember that Jill was added to BaD as LI by DPC later in the creation of his story? (The HB you posted in the thread)
The reason for that will have been that Patreon tightened its incest rule and DPC probably had to rebuild its story because of that. I think the first conception of the story was gelpant with step sibling sex. But it messed up his story and he had to write a new branch. That's why there is Zoey.
I don't know if someone else has already answered or told you , But DPC did not add Jill as a LI. He already answered this question like 1 year ago when ep3 came out, that he has already planned the story form starting till the end. Jill was supposed to be introduced as Li in later episodes, but she always was a Li from the starting. DPC himself clarified this. The only character he has changed story so far for is only quinn. This also he himself clarified.

Last edited:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Been lurking this thread since it had about 4k pages and to this day I can't believe the troy-chad theory turned out to be true, fuck.
But anyway, after all this time and finishing ep7 thrice I felt like sharing an opinion or two of mine, probably an unpopular ones but fuck it: Either Quinn or Riona would have made a better major girl in Jill's place, also I still don't understand why she's the only one MC can't reject early, unlike every other girl at some point (both major and minor). Really hope DPC will give us the chance in either ep 8 or 9.
Also the way Jill is put in the story sometimes is somehow forced, both these opinions makes me think she's DPC's favourite or something, but idk... that might just be me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might just be the way DPK writes his stories.

His last work (AL) had a likewise pattern where there was one girl you couldn't reject (at least in a non-lethal way) although that was tempered by the fact that the other LI's sprang off her path whereas if you removed all the Jill content then it wouldn't really effect the main campus based plots and advancements.

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
NTR means that a woman is stolen by another man. But that does not apply here, that Maya only cheats. Heather could also have ended the relationship with Tommy by cheating because she is just tired of it. Telling Heather about the cheating is a CHICK decision.

For the light skin tone, Maya's toes fit perfectly. But Heather's don't. You should also consider the contours of the toes.

Skin tone is also affected by the light in the room. Look again at the first sex scene in EP7. You might think that Josy's skin tone was under the tanning bed for a very long time. But it will definitely not be Josy.

Becky tried to get a friend of hers to come to the party. Who is the friend? Why wouldn't a girl want to come to one of the hottest parties on campus?
It could be Zoey who wants to avoid Josy.

Why Maya would do it?
Because she wants to be with the people she likes and loves. Josy and Maya wouldn't tell the MC. But through Sage, it would eventually come out.

You should also consider that we learned more during the sex scene with Maya. Josy left the lube with Maya. Even if the MC doesn't have sex with Maya, Maya could use the lube with Tommy. Remember what was written on the lube. Do not use on family members.
Maya is tanned not totally white, it is also illogical that a main character is with someone other than mc, it would be nrl where you see it, and more knowing that they would not win anything, and also josy speaks to us that morning through msg, I do not think so supposedly he's sleeping write, and unless maya sleeps with a girl and tommy hahaha

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya is tanned not totally white, it is also illogical that a main character is with someone other than mc, it would be nrl where you see it, and more knowing that they would not win anything, and also josy speaks to us that morning through msg, I do not think so supposedly he's sleeping write, and unless maya sleeps with a girl and tommy hahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes