n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I have a thought.
Does Tybalt actually have any money? There's no directly reason why I think this, but there's this small part of me that thinks he's faking literally his entire life.
He does, at the beginning of the game Maya says his family makes alot of donations and they even make news in the newspapers, then jade says burke didn't earn his titles he bought them. Later on we find out burke doesn't file the divorce papers because he doesn't have a prenup

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I have a thought.
Does Tybalt actually have any money? There's no directly reason why I think this, but there's this small part of me that thinks he's faking literally his entire life.
Could well be, I think he himself had at least mentioned something like that he grew up in rather poor circumstances. But I'm not sure because I fast forward most of the scenes with him or I would throw up.

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Are there any other consequences if you screw around? Apart from Bella dumping you if you got a BJ from Cahy?
This is no harem game, so I am pretty sure there will be other consequencen in the further episodes, especially with the neutral / chick girls.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Reactions: Ilhares and R1viel

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Is it just me or is Maya the worst girl from the main ones (some side girls are better too like Nicole, Camila, Riona,) ? Like even Josy has improved and still seems to have a connection with the MC even if you stay friends. With Maya since Episode 4 her story has been just boring

Its a shame since she used to be my favourite in the first 3 episodes.

The real stars of this game are definitely Bella, Sage and Jill though. DPC has consistently handled them well and Sage especially improved a lot (seemed shallow early on).

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Good song, good taste. But I suggest "I´m Blue - Eiffel 65". You did this, Jill.

The lack of Nicole in this episode disturbs me. :confused:
Well it does but as story requirement and for keeping content fresh a bit of distance is required but any way Nicole character react when your dance poss photo on cluck and I assure you she is not forgotten. It's a required distance ! I hope . ..

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Your mc's loss. :sneaky:
Well ! If your mc looking to end his collage life and end any chance to climb up from lower middle class including possible chance for have option to get ahead of others and chose regarding that, then go ahead.
If I am being clear, I will make the same choice for jill. OF-COURSE i will and want to help her regarding tybelt issue but that is it because I don't want to deal with character any more than that. In my previous statements I have talk about them in details so...
best of luck !

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Remember, Cathy was a side girl as well. Who would've guessed that a pair of panties will be back some day to ruin everything for certain people. :D
I meant that more in terms of whether you end up alone after all the real LIs leave you.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Is it just me or is Maya the worst girl from the main ones (some side girls are better too like Nicole, Camila, Riona,) ? Like even Josy has improved and still seems to have a connection with the MC even if you stay friends. With Maya since Episode 4 her story has been just boring

Its a shame since she used to be my favourite in the first 3 episodes.

The real stars of this game are definitely Bella, Sage and Jill though. DPC has consistently handled them well and Sage especially improved a lot (seemed shallow early on).
Maya started out strong and then nosedived imo. Maybe if she (re)joins the HOTs she'll become fun again. Her beef with her dad and Quinn is so tedious, then she becomes jealous of Josy's relationship with her dad and puts her relationship on the rocks because of it. Oh well, more Josy for my DIK MC. Honestly I think being a CHICK should be rewarded with the best girls for being loyal and having less fun, but chad DIKs get to bang everyone and still get the best girls, meanwhile CHICKs get Maya and Jill. Their balls getting frozen out smh

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes