Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Maya started out strong and then nosedived imo. Maybe if she (re)joins the HOTs she'll become fun again. Her beef with her dad and Quinn is so tedious, then she becomes jealous of Josy's relationship with her dad and puts her relationship on the rocks because of it. Oh well, more Josy for my DIK MC. Honestly I think being a CHICK should be rewarded with the best girls for being loyal and having less fun, but chad DIKs get to bang everyone and still get the best girls, meanwhile CHICKs get Maya and Jill. Their balls getting frozen out smh
Hopefully, Josy certainly improved again this episode..maybe Maya can too but for more than half the game she has been kind of lackluster.

And yeah playing as a DIK is way more fun in this game, CHICK playthrough seems unsatisfying in comparison

Reactions: goldenrule91

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Can someone help me, my game can't be played, always forces exit when I open it, I have downloaded the full game file several times, but the results are still the same.
Do these step
1. If you have windows 7/10 , Then go here (go where is your sys files are instaled)
" G:\Users\*Your user name*\AppData\Local\CrashDumps "
2. BeingADIK.exe : Run it as Administrator and comparability as W7 and if your are using win 10 still set it as w7
3. Most Important When you click on BeingADIK.exe then don't anything until dr.pink cake splash arrvies
4. Remove log and trace back file from BeingADIK.exe folder.
best of luck !

Rilevav

Jun 4, 2020
Hopefully, Josy certainly improved again this episode..maybe Maya can too but for more than half the game she has been kind of lackluster.

And yeah playing as a DIK is way more fun in this game, CHICK playthrough seems unsatisfying in comparison
It's not called Being a Chick after all. I'm just happy it's a viable route. Though for me Maya has only gone from best girl to second best girl. Her drama might not be original but it's well written and heartfelt so she's not so much slipped behind as been overtaken by Sage.

Reactions: `Ray`

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I'm currently considering restarting the game since Bella dumped me after learning about Cathy..wtf. Weird how that had huge consequences even though the MC has been fucking around all the time

Will there be an option to reconnect? I suppose its better to restart..
just mod it or change it in console, I did that especially for that. I have 4 saves with different routes here and there but for some reason in all 4 of them I accepted Cathys offer. I mean who the hell would expect that to have so much consequences? I dont know but that move from Bella kind of makes no sense at all. Its way to final and way too sudden. And just because of some panties? Maybe u can even go back on her path in epsiode 8 or so, but the way she made it sound its final...
Playing it all over again because of that is a not acceptable. But the game is fun and if u havent played the earlier episodes for a long time it might be worth it.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
such bullshit! we all know the MC true love Mary will only show up in 3 years! she can not show up now because she is only 16 and still in high school! But in 3 years she will go to B&R and she will sweep the MC heart! this is just the training phase for when he is older and more mature he can handle Mary and still have enough life experience to steer his daughter the right path!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021

I liked movie night with Maya, and that's past Episode 4 right? Anyway, I feel like CHIK playthrough is meant to pay off all in the end, I know Bella has more great lewd scenes than Jill but I think both of them are about the buildup and actual relationship, which is the point of the CHIK path, and then you get the reward at the end, which is a culmination of all the buildup throughout the game.

DIK path seems more like the instant gratification, fuck everything that moves(except Aerith) path.

Also, will someone tell me I'm not the only one who's a fucking sucker for bad girl redemption arcs. I hope Quinn ends up a major love interest, all the little nudges closer and closer to real affection with her is very sweet and sexy at the same time. Her curling up on the MC after getting high or saying its ok if he's the one who steals her rum at the party, christ my balls are like concrete.

Come on guys, alot of Quinn hate lately but I can't be the only one who loves her.

Last edited:

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
This game has ruined most others for me. It's just so much better than anything else out there. I've played all the top titles of the genre I can find and while some come close, none of them can truly compete. Not even DPC's other games. There are some promising new projects ( I'm looking at you AoA and Lust Academy) and I hope their devs are taking a lesson. Some of my fav's have been DMD, EoL, ToN and the prequel, A Mother's love, Waifu Academy, Mify City, Melody, My New Family, Double Homework, F.I.L.F., Midnight Paradise, HHG and Harem Hotel. My fav 2D is of course Summertime Saga, and WaL is also fun so far. If anyone has a suggestion for a game I've missed I'd love to hear it.

And for any fellow conspiracy theorists out there, IT'S VINNY!! He has a grudge against some of the DIKs. He feels that Maggots and maybe even DIKs should live in a mess. He still hangs with Nick off campus and so mostly spared his room from damage. He is now a drug dealer using the same supplier as Quinn. He may have a female accomplice that got him the Cathy pic and who he may have been fucking in Rusty's room just prior to taking the laptop. Because of his name coming up in her storyline I can't help but suspect Quinn as that accomplice, maybe even unwittingly. My guess is he's pitting the Alphas and DIKS against each other in an attempt to ruin them both. My 2nd guess for his accomplice is Tania the stripper. She's Tommy's fav and it would be a knife twist to him.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Totally agree.

We read the MC's thoughts very often. At the end of the episodes, we have the summary of our relationship with the 5 LI, and these are the thoughts of the MC and not a factual summary.

We must not forget that history is written without us. We are not 100% the writers of the story.

It's a bit confusing. Because we still have decision-making power, but not all the time. I compare it to being on a train, you don't drive it, but sometimes you can choose to operate the switches to go left or right.
I'll explain a little better, I had to get back to work and I had to tighten up.

This fact of having to play in a certain way to give more meaning to what is being told to us I find it a flaw of course of the story and its writing, but it is not a problem. I want to enjoy myself as much as possible and I accept that I have to take on my responsibilities (which I am not entitled to).

but i think DPC has also noticed this issue, in fact in this chapter some things happened that we had never seen before.

we can choose to take care of Sage again (of course there's also the case where not wanting to be her fuck buddy was a conscious choice and we actually care more now as a free girl, but i think it's still the minority of cases) and we can decide (quite abruptly and in a morally questionable way) to let Jill go, when only in the last chapter we were faced with a quite cutting choice (final for her, much less for Sage)

I think situations like this will be repeated, even more frequently than the one related to Bella for example, where not a choice but the consequence of a choice in the previous chapters excludes us (at least for now) from her story in a romantic sense.

I think and hope the game will push us to be more aware of the relationships we take part in

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

Who is your favourite main girl of Being a DIK? Would be interesting to see the consensus (I already posted it on reddit too)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes