Josey - ?
Maya - Chick
Sage - Dik
Jill - Chick
Isabella - ?

Which affinity are those two?

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
can you get jill and quinn on a neutral path?
That's mixing ice and fire there bro :KEK: Not possible atm but maybe in the future.

So Paths for main girls are:
Josey - ?
Maya - Chick
Sage - Dik
Jill - Chick
Isabella - ?

Josy tends to like DIK stuff from the start of the game and Bella has CHICK option in lewds. Though I'm chasing Bella as massive DIK but that's how the affinities tend to go.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The last updates got way more complex than the first 1-3. I think a release twice a year is realistic.
That's why I think it's a very good idea replaying the game from scratch after you played the last update whenever it comes out.

That's what I'm doing right now... and it's like I'm rediscovering a fresh new game!! (y)

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Rejecting might have been a wrong way to phrase it, but I can't quite find a word right for it (still learning english and yadda yadda), but anyway the player can easily choose which girl's path to follow or not, even fairly early on, like Bella (if you simply don't visit her at that certain point, she's locked out for the rest of the game for example) and then both Josy&Maya, at the end of 7 there's also a chance for Sage. Throughout the game you can do the same for most of the minor girls too, While there's none for Jill. I hope my point it's understandable at least now.
You can leave Jill's route in Episode 5 (don't kiss her during your date in Episode 4 and don't take it further in Episode 5 on the couch) and the whole Tybalt date fiasco is part of the main story, same as Maya's tuition problems.

Reactions: ename144

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm currently considering restarting the game since Bella dumped me after learning about Cathy..wtf. Weird how that had huge consequences even though the MC has been fucking around all the time

Will there be an option to reconnect? I suppose its better to restart..

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
So Paths for main girls are:
Josey - ?
Maya - Chick
Sage - Dik
Jill - Chick
Isabella - ?

Josy Chick since you have to be in order to date her and Maya together, but it's okay to do Dik options once in the realtionship. And Bella Chick as well or Neutral.

Reactions: Antera

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Are there any other consequences if you screw around? Apart from Bella dumping you if you got a BJ from Cahy?

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
How much time went by in 7 episodes?
Let's say college started end of august, halloween is coming up, so 6-7 weeks.

Jesus MC is a ChadCasanova.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Can someone please tell me the name of the song, that start to play in the scene from little jill and her older sister?

Aug 22, 2018
I have a thought.
Does Tybalt actually have any money? There's no directly reason why I think this, but there's this small part of me that thinks he's faking literally his entire life.

Reactions: c_oriole
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes