May 28, 2020

Who is your favourite main girl of Being a DIK? Would be interesting to see the consensus (I already posted it on reddit too)
Voted Bella

Always been my main. i dont care if we are heading for a nightmare with her... first time i saw her that was it.

my ex wife was a crazy as hell, but gorgeous thicc lunatic...perhaps im drawn to it

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
Probably been asked already, but ain't it weird that Bella has no problem getting involved with her close friends love interest, but finding Cathy's pantys is a deal breaker?

Reactions: chociar666
Aug 22, 2018
Could well be, I think he himself had at least mentioned something like that he grew up in rather poor circumstances. But I'm not sure because I fast forward most of the scenes with him or I would throw up.
The alternative is that he is so rich that he literally has no idea what poverty even means.
During the presentation he reports a high-ish middle class neighbourhood (where Bella lives) as "an example of why welfare is too generous". He seems to actually think he's reporting on the poorest of the poor living conditions there.

Also in that presentation a funny thing happens if you left a dickpick on his phone.

Reactions: ename144

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I feel like a big revelation is waiting for MC at the end of Lynette's diary. I can feel it.
Dear diary, I can't wait to have my child <MC>, I hope I don't die in childbirth. Jill is going to be the best aunt ever to him.

Signed, Lyn Royce
Dear Diary,
I hope Neil doesn't find out I've been letting his work friend Luis raw dog me in the back of his work van every sunday. I think I'm pregnant.
Lynette

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Ok guys, first time writing here, but I'm really struggling. I'm at the free roam after Dad delivers the furniture. Can't find that dumbass Tommy nowhere. I went through the whole mention 1000 times. I've done everything else. Where is he? Please, clear instructions, not like in the walkthrough where it just says "down, right, tommy scene", which doesn't make any sense.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I wonder why so many people writing in this thread are talking about a Quinn route. There is no such a thing.

MC's love interests are the girls you see at the end of each chapter. Everybody else is just a bangable side character.

Quinn? she's not even a bangable side girl: she is the hero's main antagonist.
People talk about a Quinn route...because there very clearly is a Quinn route. Not having end of episode reports or RP doesn't change the fact that the player needs to make specific inter-linked choices over the course of multiple episodes in order to unlock content with her character. Getting her hang out in this latest episode was dependent on a choice in episode 6, which itself was dependent on other choices in preceding episodes.

For a sizeable number of players Quinn has turned out to be a more interesting character with a bigger emotional footprint than a lot of the main girls. DPC himself said he loves to write her. So call her what you want - unofficial LI, side girl, antagonist - it doesn't really alter the fact she's a huge part of the story and a lot of people like her.

Aug 22, 2018
Ok guys, first time writing here, but I'm really struggling. I'm at the free roam after Dad delivers the furniture. Can't find that dumbass Tommy nowhere. I went through the whole mention 1000 times. I've done everything else. Where is he? Please, clear instructions, not like in the walkthrough where it just says "down, right, tommy scene", which doesn't make any sense.
His room has a clickable object. Click it.

Reactions: Ilhares

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
Might just be the way DPK writes his stories.

His last work (AL) had a likewise pattern where there was one girl you couldn't reject (at least in a non-lethal way) although that was tempered by the fact that the other LI's sprang off her path whereas if you removed all the Jill content then it wouldn't really effect the main campus based plots and advancements.
Yeah, you might be right, I remember that you couldn't choose either girl untill THAT scene. Even if I don't like Jill, I don't want something like that to happen to leave her route lmao. Also I don't have anything bad to say to her own story and plot, I actually like it, simply the fact that MC is somehow forced into her route with no way out yet (and it's been 7 fucking episodes) kinda bothered me, that's all.
You can leave Jill's route in Episode 5 (don't kiss her during your date in Episode 4 and don't take it further in Episode 5 on the couch) and the whole Tybalt date fiasco is part of the main story, same as Maya's tuition problems.
Not kissing her on the tennis date literally only influences her end-episode card and the yoga scene, where you can't kiss her again (at least I think?), but aside from the that her thoughts and dialogue doesn't change at all for the rest of the game, proving that MC is not locked out of her path yet. Really hope DPC will give us that chance in episode 8 at least.

gengaruwa

Apr 6, 2019
Did anybody have problem with game crashing right after starting episode 7 when talking with jose in DIK's house room? always crashing on the same dialogue.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Did anybody have problem with game crashing right after starting episode 7 when talking with jose in DIK's house room? always crashing on the same dialogue.
Always the same damn question lol. You have scrappy's mod installed. Either install the clean version of the game or update the mod to latest version.

Reactions: gengaruwa

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
Hope you found him at this point lol but anyway, he's in his room, the one behind the curtains near the dance floor, bottom floor of the mansion, click on the curtains and his scene should trigger.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes