Oct 21, 2019
if nobody is there to recognize the dick pic (Josy or Sage particularly) the bathroom scene between Jill and Josy won't happen AFAIK

The scene does play. Had the time to try that just a few minutes ago. The girls don't recognize, but the rest of the scene plays normally. Shame

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Also, will someone tell me I'm not the only one who's a fucking sucker for bad girl redemption arcs. I hope Quinn ends up a major love interest, all the little nudges closer and closer to real affection with her is very sweet and sexy at the same time. Her curling up on the MC after getting high or saying its ok if he's the one who steals her rum at the party, christ my balls are like concrete.

Come on guys, alot of Quinn hate lately but I can't be the only one who loves her.
My brother, finally I’ve found someone who understands me! :cool:

Djchangeup

Jun 29, 2019
Hi I always been wondering what are the nationalities of the love interests. I don't think I ever seen people bring that up. And side topic to. Does the game take place in texas? Because the id for mc said he was texan

May 28, 2020
Does anyone know any other quality game that might come close to " Being a DIK " ?
i dont think youll find anything.

There are plenty of other college based ones that are decent enough, college kings for instance is a clear "homage", university of problems isnt too bad, A.O.A academy...

problem is, the characters and character development.... you wont see this level anywhere else i feel....theyre just so....human.... look at the endless debates and discussions and little "hearts in eyes emojis" we in this thread have over what amounts to basically written characters (with pictures)

masterful writing id say.

Even DPC's other vn acting lessons is awesome....but not on the same level as this.

May 28, 2020
Hi I always been wondering what are the nationalities of the love interests. I don't think I ever seen people bring that up. And side topic to. Does the game take place in texas? Because the id for mc said he was texan
Is "texan" a nationality...?

im assuming theyre all American.

versions of it of course, theres asian american, latina....i think camilla is Brazilian...?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I liked movie night with Maya, and that's past Episode 4 right? Anyway, I feel like CHIK playthrough is meant to pay off all in the end, I know Bella has more great lewd scenes than Jill but I think both of them are about the buildup and actual relationship, which is the point of the CHIK path, and then you get the reward at the end, which is a culmination of all the buildup throughout the game.

DIK path seems more like the instant gratification, fuck everything that moves(except Aerith) path.

Also, will someone tell me I'm not the only one who's a fucking sucker for bad girl redemption arcs. I hope Quinn ends up a major love interest, all the little nudges closer and closer to real affection with her is very sweet and sexy at the same time. Her curling up on the MC after getting high or saying its ok if he's the one who steals her rum at the party, christ my balls are like concrete.

Come on guys, alot of Quinn hate lately but I can't be the only one who loves her.

Quinn has her fair share of cute moments, but the problem is you have to actually pursue her as a LI to see them and that's why most people will never see beyond the mean stuff she does.

May 28, 2020
Quinn has her fair share of cute moments, but the problem is you have to actually pursue her as a LI to see them and that's why most people will never see beyond the mean stuff she does.

Especially on "the roof"

awesome scene

And in it, Quin is sexy/cute/filthy and caring all at the same time.

she definitely has her moments.

i also prefer her without makeup

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
they are all Americans!

but Josephine implies a french origin either directly or indirectly trough Canada!

Maya probably Presbyterian so if her father had wealth would probably be a wasp (white anglo saxon person) but her fathers name is Patrick so Irish catholic? but makes no sense Catholics in the last 3 decades became far more progressive (too progressive lately...)!

her father attitude seems more like a "regular" american christian attitude so perhaps a mix of wasp and Irish?
there are Presbyterian Irish but they tend to call their kids William while Patrick is a catholic thing! the short terms are billy/willy for protestants and Paddy for the Catholics!
So probably she is descendant of converted Irish Catholics! Or old school Catholics that have no longer the moral suport of their own church!

Quinn is a mutt too much mix between all the cultures to make a distinction really! probably German ancestry since the German culture was repressed during ww1 and basicaly erased after ww2 even tough 20-45% of current Americans have some German ascendancy in them (most of the Jewish community are Germans culturally) also names like Schmidt where changed to smith or Drumpf to Trump as examples! since German and English are kind of similar grammatically its hard to quantify and easy to switch!

Bella is clearly Italian probably Sicilian in Origin due to her dark tone of skin mixed with her blue eyes but ofc she could also be a northern Italian or a mix of Italians! Her surname indicates her husband surname ... She can also be a descent of a southern European like original Spanish or french!

But her entire guilty attitude towards sex and cheating just screams the old Italian madona stereotype !

Sage is clearly Irish everything about her screams Irish! she might be a Burke and Burke is a traditional Irish name anglicized and its the surname of the most famous conservative member of the English parliament, basically the father of almost all current conservative movements!

Jill is supposed to be a clear WASP but her body attitude and behavior does not show it! But the way people talk about her being from old money indicates that! WASP where the original colonizers so almost all of the old money goes back to 400 years of land ownership and wealth accumulation and not innovators like the Burgmeisters (who are either German or Dutch) are supposed to portrayed (best portrait of a burgmeister into real life would be haneschhaus the makers of Budweiser or the Coors brothers which originally was koors)

Finally the state in which this occurs seems Connecticut the wealthiest state per capita in the USA, although the Neil Lynette story seems to have happened in the southern part of the states... probably Louisiana since Lynette is a french name just like Josephine!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marley300

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Things are getting serious between Jill/MC and Bella/MC this update (on the chick path). I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder when we are going to learn more about Bella's husband and what led to them getting so distant from one another. I mean Bella said it has been three years give or take.

Also, even if Jill turns out to the MC's aunt, I am still going to Jon Snow her. Minus the murder and terrible ending

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Not kissing her on the tennis date literally only influences her end-episode card and the yoga scene, where you can't kiss her again (at least I think?), but aside from the that her thoughts and dialogue doesn't change at all for the rest of the game, proving that MC is not locked out of her path yet. Really hope DPC will give us that chance in episode 8 at least.
I don't know what you're talking about, if you never kiss Jill you leave her route period, she will not call you during her piano practice for support or visit you with that picnic date, you will never get the choice to fight for her too.

Here this is from the code if you're not on the Jill path (Jill caved to Tybalt's demands and accepted to date him three times while not seeing me in private. This sucks, because while she's doing it for me I'm not interested in her romantically.)

Reactions: SSJGOD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know what you're talking about, if you never kiss Jill you leave her route period, she will not call you during her piano practice for support or visit you with that picnic date, you will never get the choice to fight for her too.

Here this is from the code if you're not on the Jill path (Jill caved to Tybalt's demands and accepted to date him three times while not seeing me in private. This sucks, because while she's doing it for me I'm not interested in her romantically.)
the ultimate kiss is the one in chapter 5, on Bella's sofa, if after Jill kisses you (inevitable) you go further then you are in a relationship with her and in the next chapter she will invite you to the fantastic picnic

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Things are getting serious between Jill/MC and Bella/MC this update (on the chick path). I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder when we are going to learn more about Bella's husband and what led to them getting so distant from one another. I mean Bella said it has been three years give or take.

Also, even if Jill turns out to the MC's aunt, I am still going to Jon Snow her. Minus the murder and terrible ending
I am cackling over here. YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes