Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
How often do you guys think DPC comes and posts here under a different handle? and then debates his own characters and story with us haha.
It's like that one guy who tried debating J.K Rowling over Twitter with her character, Snape.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostly

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
How often do you guys think DPC comes and posts here under a different handle? and then debates his own characters and story with us haha.
It's like that one guy who tried debating J.K Rowling over Twitter with her character, Snape.
Who do you think originated the 'Chad is gay' and 'Auntie Jill' memes on this board?

Reactions: mutad and Casmyr

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
is any1 missing a riona render from episode 7? i followed the fan walkthrough and cannot find it. it says its from free roam. I am missing the 6th picture of the new set of renders

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Cuz I have to deal with Maya's dad even if I don't like Maya. And I gotta watch while Maya treats Josy badly for like the third time in their relationship since I met them (not that Josy is blameless with the cheating). The whole Maya+Josy thing is so wishy-washy that it's hard to care about Maya's dad at all. It would be one thing if Maya and Josy were madly in love and Maya's dad was coming to break them up, but instead Maya's dad is here to try and stop Maya from being in a relationship she herself is unsure of. So hard to care.

Also Maya is preventing me from getting tanned midget sex and I don't take kindly to that.
This coment is gold. It literally mention Maya 10 times in 5 sentences. It remembers me the Maya obsesion meme.
I heard Maya's haters crying for 5 months because they sayd we were simps who were going to pay her tuition. Ep7 released, the fuck we are going to give her a fucking cent, is all for prostitutes, we spent 500 dollars for a threesome with Quinn. And yet here they are, crying again, because "we have to deal with Maya'a dad". Wich currentely is a 12 lines conversation.
How can I make sense of that?

Aug 6, 2017
replaying the game goddamit its going to be hard choosing between jill, bella and sage.
somebody is going to get its heart broken ;/
and after the library dialog please pincake dont hurt sweet bella

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
This coment is gold. It literally mention Maya 10 times in 5 sentences. It remembers me the Maya obsesion meme.
I heard Maya's haters crying for 5 months because they sayd we were simps who were going to pay her tuition. Ep7 released, the fuck we are going to give her a fucking cent, is all for prostitutes, we spent 500 dollars for a threesome with Quinn. And yet here they are, crying again, because "we have to deal with Maya'a dad". Wich currentely is a 12 lines conversation.
I was quoting a post and had to be specific with who I was referring to when I said 'her' so I had to say her name a lot. But for your benefit I won't mention her name in this post once bro :KEK: No one hates her, everyone liked her at the start but now we're being forced in her shit. You and a lot of other people in here wouldn't like it if you were forced to rescue Quinn out of the rain. A lot of us here don't like being forced into other girls' family business. All love bro, no hate.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I get what you are saying but I think people just want a better storyline for Maya. last episode's ending does seem to hint at her becoming more involved (hopefully) but overall her story has just been very medicore since the Josy drama. In the first 3 episodes she felt more like a real fleshed out character and had a variety of interactions with the MC, not to mention she was just more fun. There was a lot of potential here, she was like the main female lead.

But after that her story is kind of lame, its too restricted to Josy & her father (even when he is not there) and she is detached from the interesting stuff. I don't feel the same chemistry with her and the MC as I did in the first episodes. And overall she lacks real memorable moments compared to the other girls and even "side" girls like Quinn.

There is a reason why she has declined in popularity overall, I was here when this game began and there was way more hype for her character. Overall its fine if you still think she is the best girl, we all have our preferences but no need to hate on others for their opinion

Reactions: Heycock

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
probably the only betrayal for which there will be no forgiveness....

before the famous choice of whether or not to fight for Jill, Mc is very hard on himself if he's still in a relationship with Bella, and in fact it's the only case where deciding to let Jill go makes sense
Either I get Bella and Jill or I fuck MC's chances of a good ending :oops: :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0023.png

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I was quoting a post and had to be specific with who I was referring to when I said 'her' so I had to say her name a lot. But for your benefit I won't mention her name in this post once bro :KEK: No one hates her, everyone liked her at the start but now we're being forced in her shit. You and a lot of other people in here wouldn't like it if you were forced to rescue Quinn out of the rain. A lot of us here don't like being forced into other girls' family business. All love bro, no hate.
It's ok man. I am just having some fun. And trying to understand what is wrong with so many people.
I would not give a fuck about rescuing Quinn, in a game? I only have to make some clicks to get to the next scene! Besides she is quite cool, i like her.
If you want my opinion, i think Maya's haters hate her but they don't understand why. Thats why they gave so many wierd arguments. I am studying the issue and going to publish an academic paper over the issue. I send you a link later.

Reactions: dalli_x and Hermith

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I get what you are saying but I think people just want a better storyline for Maya. last episode's ending does seem to hint at her becoming more involved (hopefully) but overall her story has just been very medicore since the Josy drama. In the first 3 episodes she felt more like a real fleshed out character and had a variety of interactions with the MC, not to mention she was just more fun. There was a lot of potential here, she was like the main female lead.

But after that her story is kind of lame, its too restricted to Josy & her father (even when he is not there) and she is detached from the interesting stuff. I don't feel the same chemistry with her and the MC as I did in the first episodes. And overall she lacks real memorable moments compared to the other girls and even "side" girls like Quinn.

There is a reason why she has declined in popularity overall, I was here when this game began and there was way more hype for her character. Overall its fine if you still think she is the best girl, we all have our preferences but no need to hate on others for their opinion
I see, after episode 3 you said? It has to be the """"cucked"""" thing then. People loose their sheet when it came to being "cheated". Or maybe something more subtle....
Oh Maya drives the hole story. She is the main main girl, characters personalities are defined in a singular decisive moment when they cross her path acording on how interact with her. Out of 7 endings (endings are the climatic moment of every show), 4 are dedicated to her. Quinn is a villain couse she misstreat Maya, Josy story gets eat to supports Maya´s, Sage became a redemption figure as soon as she talk to Maya in ep7. Untill now, thats how it works.
So her story cannot be lame by necesity, otherwise the whole story is lame couse the story itself moves around Maya.
Anyhow i will keep reading you guys to solve this mistery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes