OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I know I'm going to regret this, but fuck it...

I found Tania. Yes, Tania and not Pink Rose Tanya. Not even the MC gives his real name in the swyper.
The MC was also warned that there might be a girl on campus. Oh yeah, the Swyper name Catrin.
I'm just saying that the MC and Tommy have similarities and the MC gave away his size. If you reject the FakeID, Tommy goes to the bar alone and meets Tania.
The Pink Rose lady's name is spelled Tania, not Tanya. And DPC would not put two characters named Tania unless he really wanted to confuse us and piss us off, which I seriously doubt. Catrin looks nothing like Tania.

If you're so desperate to find a Swyper chick on campus, you should have paid more attention to the girl at the gym instead of watching Tybalt stick his ass in the air.

screenshot0012.png

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wait i kinda dont understand this lmao
Do you mean that the MC is telling us a story of what already happened in the past?
Like hes reading a book to us or something like flashbacks? xD
Just like you see at the start of this game, the MC tells who he is and gives some background information, then he says he's gonna tell the story. After that you come to the part the player will start making choices (after filling in your name of choice) the part where you get to see Steve, Josy in the store where MC's summer job is...

It's basicly the introduction...

Reactions: Bruno3

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Just like you see at the start of this game, the MC tells who he is and gives some background information, then he says he's gonna tell the story. After that you come to the part the player will start making choices (after filling in your name of choice) the part where you get to see Steve, Josy in the store where MC's summer job is...

So i guess the rest is reality then, i dont like when games talk about past stories, i enjoy it more when its current present.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Wait i kinda dont understand this lmao
Do you mean that the MC is telling us a story of what already happened in the past?
Like hes reading a book to us or something like flashbacks? xD
That's what a novel is, a story of something that has already happened. This just so happens to be a visual novel, meaning it has pictures. It would be a challenge to write about future events in the past tense in a novel and have them be accurate to history. History = "his story." That means it already happened and he's telling us what happened. He even says so at the beginning of the game. The reason it seems awkward is because he's telling a story about things that already happened with choices that appear to affect future events. They don't. The choices affect past events. They affect history. His story. The one he tells us as game players.

Reactions: RukiRG and Bruno3

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The Pink Rose lady's name is spelled Tania, not Tanya. And DPC would not put two characters named Tania unless he really wanted to confuse us and piss us off, which I seriously doubt. Catrin looks nothing like Tania.

If you're so desperate to find a Swyper chick on campus, you should have paid more attention to the girl at the gym instead of watching Tybalt stick his ass in the air.

View attachment 1188689
On Swyper nobody uses his real name, not even the MC of, what was the name again, Tremolo or something like that. DPC wants to confuse us. But he really wants to. Even in the game, Tommy is confused about Tania and Tanya. He always doesn't know how many times he has fucked them. Is it strange?:rolleyes:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
On Swyper nobody uses his real name, not even the MC of, what was the name again, Tremolo or something like that. DPC wants to confuse us. But he really wants to. Even in the game, Tommy is confused about Tania and Tanya. He always doesn't know how many times he has fucked them. Is it strange?:rolleyes:
Nicole, Nora, and Arieth all used their real names.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Jill knows about the Josy competition.
MC tells Jill about having dated Josy at their tennis date.... atleast on chick route....

Same way Josy also asks about Jill when you visit Josy in the HOT mansion during the evening (pool event)

Both happen even before Tybalts presentation.... so not much of a revelation there.... atleast for Jill and Josy knowing about any competition when on their paths....

Reactions: Walter Victor

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That'd be sad af, my guess is it's something to do with BDSM or some shit, but then again I think Jill is surprised the door is locked so it might be something more mundane...
that door got locked after the MC in ep.3 or 2 tried to enter that enter! it was not locked before! that is why Jill went to check since they have no secrets from each other... except perhaps how hard some facts might have hit them!

the best explanation so far was the loss of a child! the stool in the bathroom the break up in the marriage and the dropping of paintings or pictures from walls point to that!

but we must wait and see! but Bella is depressed and fucked up in her head! there´s a reason why she ranks so high in my "who is BADik Leah»" list. not tybalt high but hey school shooters are a danger onto themselves!

View attachment 1188689
but if not Tanya, Sandy room mate how do you explain the Russian books in cyrilic in Sandy´s house during the threesome anniversary?

Neither Nicole or Sandy are Russian names... unless Sandy is just a nickname from a russian emigrant girl? but then the absence of an accent ?

better to stay away from Dalli his madness may yet doom us all!

Bella library scene proves he is still telling the story from the future! until we know whats wrong with Bella and why it was needed to call for help it will always be a future MC telling a past story!

Just imagine that the MC is telling the story to his sons or his fellow prisoners :unsure:
Nahh the MC is telling the story to some camper girls trying to impress the cuties while a fat smoking Quinn yells at the kids from her trailler home to find daddy because their microwave dinner is ready! and then the view pans out of the trailer park!

Guys, guys... It's only month 1, we still have another 4 to go.

Don't kill each other yet :ROFLMAO:
why not? it can be interesting!

MC tells Jill about having dated Josy at their tennis date.... atleast on chick route....

Same way Josy also asks about Jill when you visit Josy in the HOT mansion during the evening (pool event)

Both happen even before Tybalts presentation.... so not much of a revelation there.... atleast for Jill and Josy knowing about any competition when on their paths....
the shocking part is that Jill never realized that dating meant they got quite intimate with the MC footlong!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How is the voting going on Casmyr , which version is the lead?:ROFLMAO:. I hope I don't have to be disappointed in the Sage fandom, like I often do with the Jill ones, or with the sex fetish voters . :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Casmyr

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
So, i don't know if someone already said this.

When your roommate (the one Chad dates) kicks you out, he says he's expecting someone (or a girl, i don't remember really well), but he was expecting Chad, and that's how Sage got MC guitar, so she wouldn't become suspicious of the cheating (at leasts, this was what Chad expected).

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes