D

Deleted member 2729089

Gosh, this game has made me nostalgic for my college years, even though I was a complete loser, had zero friends, the girls weren't as hot, and I was a virgin :cry: . As a side note, Bella rejected me, not poggers guys, not poggers at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
So who told the MC about the conversations between Melanie and Sarah, that only they are privy too, especially if I only play the CHICK route and have nothing to do with either of them. Did the MC tell Jill to do the intro?

There are details shown in this game that the MC would NEVER learn of. He was never there, and no one would ever think to relate them.

Of course, like I do, maybe he just read the script!
There are holes in the writing that may or may not be filled in later. I am not arguing that point. That's the kind of detail that can easily be overlooked when you're trying to do everything yourself. I'm just saying that we were told the MC is telling the story and so we have to take that at face value, even when it makes no logical sense.

Reactions: RukiRG

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finally finished the Neutral Path playthrough, so I'd like to give some of my musings. I'm sorry for any repetitions, but this thread is impossible to keep up with.

- Opening Gambit: There goes the fan theory that Jill's sister is our deceased mom. Age-wise this doesn't check out at all, even if she might have given Neil a false name.

- Love the new phone interface (and the money limit upgrade), especially the bios.

- I feel the destroyed DIK Mansion is this game's fire, so there won't be anything burnt down. We should be safe once it's fully renovated.

- Updated possible complications for the five love interests:

* Maya: Patrick finds out and goes through with the blackmail, despite Sage's help.
* Josy: maybe her "bi-ness" swings more to the female side again? Otherwise I can't think of anything right now.
* Sage: Too busy with her diss, will be gone after this year.
* Isabella: Obviously her husband will return. Still don't think that he is dead or wandering around the locked room as a mummy.
* Jill: Jealousy variable. She could make our life hell if she's p.o. with us. Could she even be this game's Leah? Other than that, her parents may have a problem with the class difference.

- I won't get into politics as per forum rules, but FU, Tybalt Burke. Or rather, nobody FsU, Tybalt.

- Maya and Neil should go on this world's version of The Amazing Race as the second coming of Team BuBGAS (Bubbly Blonde / Great American Superdad), Mallory and Gary Ervin. (TAR 17 and 18, Mallory additionally on 24 as replacement candidate for the first two legs) Even though Josy is bubblier and had dad the rosary rattler.

- You gotta enjoy the little things in life. Tommy behaved like a HUGE DIK, and was a shitty father, so his room is getting treated last. :D

- Sometimes it's good to play catchup because you locked yourself out of scenes. I finally understood why Elena was consoling the crying Ashley during the ANO Party.

- Did anybody find out the significance of Karen Rebecca's hearing aid? Why spend two renders on closeups? Or did she stuff something else in there?

- So Sally is hyper due to pill abuse. That slap was justified though.

- If it's true what the WT is saying that you get girls for free if you haven't used the "restaurant" but have to pay for the same scene if you did then I find that a little bit illogical.

- Chad's fan theory held, although Troy was a surprise, at least for me.

- WAY TMI, Wendy! Seriously, nobody cares.

That's what was on top of my head, I didn't fully understand some of the stuff that were going on in the ending montage as it was pretty cryptic again (Maya's involvement with the HOTs as a full member, Karen Rebecca as mentioned, Sage's plan, Tommy's overnight guest (looks like that wasn't Heather) and some other stuff) - bring on the Season Finale!

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Finally finished the Neutral Path playthrough, so I'd like to give some of my musings. I'm sorry for any repetitions, but this thread is impossible to keep up with.

- Opening Gambit: There goes the fan theory that Jill's sister is our deceased mom. Age-wise this doesn't check out at all, even if she might have given Neil a false name.

- I feel the destroyed DIK Mansion is this game's fire, so there won't be anything burnt down. We should be safe once it's fully renovated.

- Updated possible complications for the five love interests:

* Maya: Patrick finds out and goes through with the blackmail, despite Sage's help.
* Josy: maybe her "bi-ness" swings more to the female side again? Otherwise I can't think of anything right now.
* Sage: Too busy with her diss, will be gone after this year.
* Isabella: Obviously her husband will return. Still don't think that he is dead or wandering around the locked room as a mummy.
* Jill: Jealousy variable. She could make our life hell if she's p.o. with us. Could she even be this game's Leah? Other than that, her parents may have a problem with the class difference.

- I won't get into politics as per forum rules, but FU, Tybalt Burke. Or rather, nobody FsU, Tybalt.

- Maya and Neil should go on this world's version of The Amazing Race as the second coming of Team BuBGAS (Bubbly Blonde / Great American Superdad), Mallory and Gary Ervin. (TAR 17 and 18, Mallory additionally on 24 as replacement candidate for the first two legs) Even though Josy is bubblier and had dad the rosary rattler.

- You gotta enjoy the little things in life. Tommy behaved like a HUGE DIK, and was a shitty father, so his room is getting treated last. :D

- Sometimes it's good to play catchup because you locked yourself out of scenes. I finally understood why Elena was consoling the crying Ashley during the ANO Party.

- Did anybody find out the significance of Karen Rebecca's hearing aid? Why spend two renders on closeups? Or did she stuff something else in there?

- So Sally is hyper due to pill abuse. That slap was justified though.

- If it's true what the WT is saying that you get girls for free if you haven't used the "restaurant" but have to pay for the same scene if you did then I find that a little bit illogical.

- Chad's fan theory held, although Troy was a surprise, at least for me.

- WAY TMI, Wendy! Seriously, nobody cares.

That's what was on top of my head, I didn't fully understand some of the stuff that were going on in the ending montage as it was pretty cryptic again (Maya's involvement with the HOTs as a full member, Karen Rebecca as mentioned, Sage's plan, Tommy's overnight guest (looks like that wasn't Heather) and some other stuff) - bring on the Season Finale!
Mate. Put some respect on her name.
Its Karen Rebecca Johnson.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Shes just hypocritical. Calling them whores yet willing to so some of the same things for free tuition.
Actually, she heard rumors but did not believe them at all or did think that was "part" of the free tuition, I think Maya is kinda gullible in that aspect and is not hypocritical at all because when she heard what that free tuition may entail she doesn't join the Hots.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Thoughts on Bella's locked room being a nursery anyone?
That'd be sad af, my guess is it's something to do with BDSM or some shit, but then again I think Jill is surprised the door is locked so it might be something more mundane...

We debated that back over on page 4371.

Mc looks under the door gap and sees a pair of military looking boots. We think its a mannequin
Any more good page references for this thread honored elder? I went back to 5k and have been reading onwards from there to see debates and theories and shit that are still relevant.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Actually, she heard rumors but did not believe them at all or did think that was "part" of the free tuition, I think Maya is kinda gullible in that aspect and is not hypocritical at all because when she heard what that free tuition may entail she doesn't join the Hots.
She continued tho, even knowing what was on the list. Doing some of the same things she called them whores for doing.

jugadorange

Sep 27, 2020
Hello, someone help me with this error that appears when I want to go to the scenes of mrs rose, both in the teasing and in the lewd scene, thank you.''
Lo siento, pero se produjo una excepción no detectada.

Mientras se ejecuta el código del juego:
Archivo "game / header.rpy", línea 272, en menu_override
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 284, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 288, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 294, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 295, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 296, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 301, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 304, en ejecución
NameError: El nombre 'u'Blowjob {color = # 36ca2b} $$$$ {/ color}' 'no está definido.

- Rastreo completo ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Rastreo completo:
Archivo "season2 / scripts / update7.rpyc", línea 3433, en secuencia de comandos
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", línea 1626, en ejecución
choice = renpy.exports.menu (opciones, self.set, argumentos, kwargs, item_arguments)
Archivo "game / header.rpy", línea 272, en menu_override
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ export.py", línea 983, en el menú
rv = renpy.store.menu (elementos_nuevos)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ export.py", línea 1217, en display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact (mouse = 'menú', type = type, roll_forward = roll_forward)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ ui.py", línea 295, en interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact (roll_forward = roll_forward, ** kwargs)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 2699, en interact
repetir, rv = self.interact_core (precargas = precargas, trans_pause = trans_pause, ** kwargs)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 3091, en interact_core
root_widget.visit_all (lambda i: i.per_interact ())
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 541, en visit_all
d.visit_all (devolución de llamada, visto)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 541, en visit_all
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", línea 430, en visit_all
devolución de llamada (auto)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 3091, en <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all (lambda i: i.per_interact ())
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", línea 440, en per_interact
self.update ()
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", línea 625, en actualización
self.screen.function (** self.scope)
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 288, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 294, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 295, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 296, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 301, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 304, en ejecución
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ text \ text.py", línea 1479, en __init__
self.set_text (texto, alcance, sustituto)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ text \ text.py", línea 1598, en set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute (i, scope, substitute)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ substitutions.py", línea 253, en sustitución
s = formatter.vformat (s, (), kwargs)
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 563, en formato v
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 585, en _vformat
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 646, en get_field
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 605, en get_value
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ substitutions.py", línea 212, en __getitem__
subir NameError ("El nombre '{}' no está definido.". formato (clave))
NameError: El nombre 'u'Blowjob {color = # 36ca2b} $$$$ {/ color}' 'no está definido.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ser un DIK 0.7.2
Lun 10 de mayo 15:49:40 2021
''

mollypolly

Apr 6, 2021
Hey, are there any NOPY links where I can download from? I have issues with the other links and torrent. Will appreciate if someone can post the NOPY link. Thank you so much.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
She doesn't join the HOTs because there's no free tuition, not because she finds out what "free" means
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this definitely sounds like a personal opinion and not just something she heard others say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are holes in the writing that may or may not be filled in later. I am not arguing that point. That's the kind of detail that can easily be overlooked when you're trying to do everything yourself. I'm just saying that we were told the MC is telling the story and so we have to take that at face value, even when it makes no logical sense.
Actually, nobody has to take anything at face value, when the face value is contradicted by the story.

To me the teller of this story is the developer. The developer says it's being told by the MC, but I just don't believe him, based on the evidence of the story itself. While Dr Pink Cake uses the ploy of the MC telling the story at times, he ignores that completely when it suits the way he wants the story to unfold. Dr Pink Cake doesn't overlook much of anything as pertains to continuity. He certainly wouldn't just overlook major plot lines like Quinn's drug involvement, which couldn't be told by the MC. He wants to use flashbacks to reveal to us how things have gotten to where they are now and give some context to character development. But it's the developer telling us those things, not the MC.

You don't accept that. Okay. I don't really expect to change your mind. So, keep on having fun with the game as you see it. We should be able to agree to disagree on this point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes