`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I'm not going to add to all of this Quinn/Maya idiocy, but this is just incorrect.

This game is NOT a story told by the MC; it is a story about the MC. We play several scenes where the MC is not even present and cannot possibly know about. Many of them, and most of the important ones, involve Quinn. So, we are not speculating about Quinn dealing drugs, a fact which the MC knows nothing about as yet.
It's actually both cuz at times the story is clearly told by the MC from his point of reflection/recollection (start of the game, the time MC said if he'd have run away if he knew the truth about Bella when they were kissing in the library, stuff like the end of ep 7 etc). This is a fairly common trope in writing where they skip around perspectives to fill in gaps and when the story 'catches up' to the point where the MC is recollecting from, you're left uncertain about what they actually do know. Let's use something like Final Fantasy X as a popular example, the story up until the ruins of Zanarkand is told from the point of Tidus' recollection, but it includes stuff he couldn't possibly know (conversations he doesn't see, cinematics he isn't there for), and it's assumed his friends are filling in those gaps even though every narrative exposition we get is from him and his perspective. I dunno what this shit is called, it's not unreliable narrator but something close.

Reactions: mojococo and `Ray`

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Do you guys think we will finish up the mansion within those last 2 turns? xD
I know i'll be able to finish whole mansion in next turn, but im not sure about the windows.
If im lucky i might be able to get it on next turn if not then the other turn for sure, i'll be having 70$ in totat at least.
So im not sure if you guys already bought it, did you have to wait a turn for them to arrive or you get them immediately.

Maximus2400456

Feb 24, 2021
I can't deny that when Jill make a silly face (tennis scene) I fell in love with her it was too cute, Sage also doing that on rooster too, they make me to think twice between two of them haha, btw at the end of episode 7 its mind blowing, because chad ( Sage ex ) are gay with Troy ( mc first roommate )!? how it could be? i though Chad was cheating with Melanie ( one of Hots Sisters )

Reactions: `Ray`

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I know i'll be able to finish whole mansion in next turn, but im not sure about the windows.
If im lucky i might be able to get it on next turn if not then the other turn for sure, i'll be having 70$ in totat at least.
So im not sure if you guys already bought it, did you have to wait a turn for them to arrive or you get them immediately.
Yes. That's what it means when it says you have 2 turns left. 2 turns until completion.
I bought them a while back because I cheated and they haven't arrived. So I'm thinking they'll come when Luis comes to install them.
View attachment 1188343

Vote for number 2 guys

...oh wait
King Cas feeding all of us lowly peasants yet again! Thank you, my lord.

Reactions: Lusikun and Bruno3

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Go to the kitchen , you will see caleb there , go to areith to make caleb go away , on table select the drink for whatever girl you want.
Thank you, got it done at last. Man, I don't mind mini games or puzzles, but all the fucking time with these ffs. Now I'm ooking for Tommy who's nowhere to be found in the DIK house. I can understand padding game play times to an extent, but there should be a fucking limit somewhere ffs, and all the help the game gives is "look at the tasks" which doesn't do shit to help.

Reactions: `Ray` and keeenyeee

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Thank you, got it done at last. Man, I don't mind mini games or puzzles, but all the fucking time with these ffs. Now I'm ooking for Tommy who's nowhere to be found in the DIK house. I can understand padding game play times to an extent, but there should be a fucking limit somewhere ffs, and all the help the game gives is "look at the tasks" which doesn't do shit to help.
Go down stairs to Tommys room and click the green curtain.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I dislike Maya. Her character is an exercise in self pity.
Josy cheats on Maya.
Maya, who has been cuckhold, forgive her after 5 minutes.
The MC, who cuckhold her, forgive her after 1 entire episode crying.
Maya haters, who doesnt even live in the same reality, keep crying after 1 year and half.
Yep, self pity.

Last edited:

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Yes. Here's the progression in one of my playthroughs. All the rooms have been repaired and I have $56 in cash. Note that I accepted the VIP Pass. Had I declined, I could've also bought the windows. In the last assignment everyone is working on errands since all the rooms had been repaired. I expect to earn $21 this round and I could afford the windows after this.

It's not modded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bruno3

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The entire story is being told by the MC. "Let me tell you what happened.." He is telling you about things he knows now because he knows the entire story now. There is no information we have that the MC doesn't have because he is telling us the story. The fact that he may not have had all of the information at various points in the story is irrelevant. The story is not being told in a chronological sequence. It even skips calendar days. The MC may not have known about Quinn's drug sales at some point in the story but he knew about it when he told us the story, which was after the story was over. The MC can't tell about events that haven't happened and of which he has no knowledge, and, again, he is the one telling the story.

View attachment 1188314
So who told the MC about the conversations between Melanie and Sarah, that only they are privy too, especially if I only play the CHICK route and have nothing to do with either of them. Did the MC tell Jill to do the intro?

There are details shown in this game that the MC would NEVER learn of. He was never there, and no one would ever think to relate them.

Of course, like I do, maybe he just read the script!

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
I've played both max chick and max dik paths, is neutral one that different and worth trying?
chick and dik are a bit like ntr while neutral does the hard choices automaticly.
Nice example is the option to go further in Bella's car with Cathy, neutral chooses auto to finish their relationship keeping you on Bella's path.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Ya hate that I don't get the lake scene with her since I'm DIK affinity, but I'm not changing that. Maybe when the game is done I'll give scrappy's mod a go. :) Jill does look good in that bikini.
All seems to go back to wearing the helmet the first time(forced as DIK), after that you dont get the tennis showerscene or the lake scene watever you try....

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes