Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
The bitches are already attacking Maya (I'm in shock) I better get out before I comment on something that I might regret
Referring to game players who prefer another character as "bitches" should be regrettable. Not everyone thinks and feels as you do, which is why there are so many characters in the game. It's called "freedom of choice" and it's a liberty not afforded to everyone everywhere.

I'm going to like who I want to like. I'm going to dislike who I want to dislike. I dislike Maya. Her character is an exercise in self pity. She is the damsel in continuous distress. She is the girl who cries wolf ad nauseum. She is completely and entirely incapable of self-sufficiency. It's a miracle she got this far in life. Wah! Wah! Wah! Woe is me! HELP! Save me, Josy! Save me, MC! Pay my tuition, Quinn! Bail me out, Sage!

If anyone dies in this game I know my preferred candidate.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But my main objection to Quinn isn't that she sells drugs (or runs a prostitution ring), it's that Quinn enjoys making others suffer. I dislike that trait intensely, and I see very little sign it's going to change anytime soon - if indeed it will ever change. Nothing we've seen in the last two episodes shows Quinn struggling with this trait; if anything her scenes with Maya show her reveling in it.

Furthermore, unlike the flaws of other characters (such as Jill's naivety-bordering-on-stupidity or Maya's passivity), I see no direct connection between Quinn's upbringing and her sadism. Rox is dangerously unstable and Quinn's presumed mother is a burned out wreck, but neither is seen tormenting other people for the lulz. Similarly, Buddy does not show any glee at Quinn's misfortune and even seems interested in what might be going wrong for her (though I admit it's possible his motivation was not her wellbeing).

So where did Quinn's mean streak come from? It's certainly plausible it could have sprung from some aspect of her backstory, but nothing we've seen onscreen actually shows the link. For now it's just informed speculation.

And hence my question: is it really fair to blame Quinn's flaws on a bad childhood when a) it's difficult to be certain exactly how bad Quinn's childhood was in comparison to other characters' and b) it's unclear exactly how much her childhood had to do with shaping the worst aspects of Quinn's personality?
my personal theory is that Quinn started out as a young prostitute to help her mother after Rox cut her mother out for neglecting their child!

somewhere along the way Q created her young posse or gang of young females who sold themselves to pedos and on one such occasion Rox caught her and she was so afraid of disappointing her father that she accused the pedo of rape that got Rox jailed for murder!

since its 3rd degree Rox got something like 12 years since he as priors for sure!

so she ditched her good for nothing mother grabbed her best girls and decided to move on eventually getting into college with her last decent and "surviving" companion Rhyona! something like the fellowship of the ring travel from rivendale to mordor... or the hero`s journey ! not saying the other young junkies passed away just that they never graduated to reach college!

Meanwhile Rox got into problems probably with Buddy for having one of their stashes raided by the police or robed and Q is paying off Buddy to keep her dad Supply in Jail with drugs and protection and the money for Q is to pay off her life expenses and her new posse of girls Tuition!
perhaps she needed more money cause Rox saved a young dude from getting raped in Jail and now he needs more protection money from one of the prison gangs!

we can even put it all on that Rox is taking over the Jail and needs hush money and when he controls the drug inside the jail and gets out he and Q are made for life! but for that he needs a steady suplyer and muscle that requires payment!

(the raid was headed by police detective Lillian Brax whose next assignement is to infiltrate her own mother Tanya strip club to ensure there is no human trafficking inside that club and eventually she moves on to investigate the tentacles of how far the drug supply chains goes into the B&R college)

Or maybe Lilian Brax aka Lilly is working with her mother and her mother associates Madam and Stanley into expanding their sources of revenue by working with a young entreoeneur drug dealer known as Vinny!

Whatever it was Lilly after just assuming she secured an important pawn in the MC calls someone to report on her progress... and then moves on to create good faith with Sage her next pawn on the list...

or perhaps i´m Dalli ing it too much!

So. DPC's renders are pretty good. His girls look good, except for the ghoul raccoon. He animations are decent. But... his dicks are pretty good too. He lovingly adds moisture and glisten. Veins and texture. Even gave MC a circumcision.

And so I come with a question from on high.

Considering how much love and effort and time DPC puts into his dicks... is he gay? Or super gay? Or Aniki gay?

View attachment 1188048
i just assumed he gets inspiration from his own dick and then doubles the measurements!

Anyway my theory regarding the MC dick is that that is a cancer and not a dick since dicks are not supposed to look like that much less that big!
furthermore and i speak based only on my own experience that thing does not grow it only gets hard or soft while most male dicks have an hydraulic system that enables them to grow and get thicker instead of just being there always taking up space! So eventually the MC will get cut off and he will remain only with a micro penis... (Jill best girl if that happens...)

MC is in love with Josy and Maya since the very beginning. Any other girl is just a filler (even Sage and Jill).
dude its not filler the MC is the filler to fill them up! get your concepts in order!

Maybe the dark turn of this game will be Maya suiciding.
on my possible Leah´s of BADik i almost included a suicide list!

Maya Tommy Derek all made the cut and Cathy did not..
Shes just hypocritical. Calling them whores yet willing to so some of the same things for free tuition.
i once went to a party with some rich snobs and i asked a high society lady how much would she charge me for a blowjob.. she said 1 million! i apologized since i do not have such cash and then proceeded to renegotiate! it failed and she was extremely rude!

just like that society lady Maya being or not being a whore is a matter of price and how much they consider themselves worth!
Maya being a feminist and calling out other women whores is not her trying to denigrate their image although that is what effectively happens, she is just telling the MC that she thinks she is much better then they are!

which if we consider mileage per years she indeed has less millage!
But i have a gripe with most feminists because they attack everyone that disagrees with them with ad hominem attacks instead of sticking to the facts!
and Sarah did call out her hipocrisy so i assume that either she forgot to hide her disgust at the HOT´s or Q informed the rest of the HOT`s of how Maya acted out!

that is desperation, being a whore is better than submitting to the father's Middle Ages ..
as whore who is not a junkie as control over her body money and life! So yes in many circumstances being a whore is better then going from perfect daughter to esteemed wife, at least those women take control of their lifes!

and few have studied the deep psychological impacts of multiple partners in women psyche and emotional and psychological well being! there is a heavy toll to pay for those on such lives! but such is the price of freedom and independence!
Do it.......
..u know u want to....
shut up or i will activate the gay and bestiality and rape you again!

You forgot about Tybalt's incredible ass.

View attachment 1188154
preach on brother those are some powerful buttocks! pity it comes attached to a penis and no boobs!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
This thing bugged me a lot regarding Cathy :

In chapter 7 (Required BJ from cathy) and better not be on the path on bella. If I have to make it clear. My mc is not on her path path(So I can't conform). Regarding cathy a choice is given, when cathy shows her poster to mc and mc ask for forgiveness and if mc make right choices.

Mc can kiss cathy and as my friend mention if any body which used cheat can conform and deny that but my friend did. His words were "Mc can make out with cathy if he choose to stay longer(If not Cathy path ends right there, And the choice is highlighted.) "
My friend is bit of a ass hole and I love my brother so the point is bugging me that at the end of chapter 7, When rusty visit cathy and they have a great moment together. They, why create this so fucked up situation ?

I didn't want to bad thing for rusty and my mc have noting to do with cathy because he swipe down. If my friend not busting my brain then, This suggest that cathy will remain with us and there will be more fire - fight coming regarding that and eventually might lead to revel the identity of diks betrayer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
I don't get why you need to choose one fav girl. I like them all, since Quinn with her bitch attitude "I don't trust anyone" to Maya with her internal conflicts (she never loved a man and now she does, it's not something easy) and both backstories are good and realistic.
Quinn's backstory has only molded two types of people: The one who stop caring for other and only thinks about himself and the one who know how bad things are and doesn't want others to suffer. Quinn is obviously the first and could change because of the MC (here in Brazil, she is what we call a "Porra loca").

Mays's backstory is from someone that came from a more "old classic" family, that or you follow what they believe, what they want, or you are nothing to them (there's even a photo that her father doesn't hug her).

Both have family problems, but from what we know now, Mays is the only one trying to get away, be free and be herself.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
This thing bugged me a lot regarding Cathy :

In chapter 7 (Required BJ from cathy) and better not be on the path on bella. If I have to make it clear. My mc is not on her path path(So I can't conform). Regarding cathy a choice is given, when cathy shows her poster to mc and mc ask for forgiveness and if mc make right choices.

Mc can kiss cathy and as my friend mention if any body which used cheat can conform and deny that but my friend did. His words were "Mc can make out with cathy if he choose to stay longer(If not Cathy path ends right there, And the choice is highlighted.) "
My friend is bit of a ass hole and I love my brother so the point is bugging me that at the end of chapter 7, When rusty visit cathy and they have a great moment together. They, why create this so fucked up situation ?

I didn't want to bad thing for rusty and my mc have noting to do with cathy because he swipe down. If my friend not busting my brain then, This suggest that cathy will remain with us and there will be more fire - fight coming regarding that and eventually might lead to revel the identity of diks betrayer.

My friend that was nasty and hilarious at same time ! (y)

That was a jock right ?
I think what you're saying is if we make the choice to pursue Cathy, she stays at B&R? I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I'll address it just in case I'm not.
I don't think Cathy will stay at B&R if we pursue her. I see her being a "Go visit Cathy's house" kind of deal. Where we don't see her at school but we see her on social media and she corresponds with MC via text messages.

Reactions: dalli_x

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I think what you're saying is if we make the choice to pursue Cathy, she stays at B&R? I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I'll address it just in case I'm not.
I don't think Cathy will stay at B&R if we pursue her. I see her being a "Go visit Cathy's house" kind of deal. Where we don't see her at school but we see her on social media and she corresponds with MC via text messages.
she stays at B&R - You are right here and that make sense, which you said. what you said about cathy is also holds a possibility.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How much development should a side character have before game players are willing to accept the character is who the MC is telling you she is. Remember, this is the story he is telling. That means everything we know about Quinn is limited to what he knows about Quinn. The rest is speculation.
I'm not going to add to all of this Quinn/Maya idiocy, but this is just incorrect.

This game is NOT a story told by the MC; it is a story about the MC. We play several scenes where the MC is not even present and cannot possibly know about. Many of them, and most of the important ones, involve Quinn. So, we are not speculating about Quinn dealing drugs, a fact which the MC knows nothing about as yet.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How the fuck am I supposed to mix or make the drinks for the girls? Got all the liquor but there's no way to make anything with them?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, I think that's the one. When she is asking if mc's only there to teach her the mc can say no as he is there to get closer to Sage.
Do you mean in this scene?

Walkthrough: < if you didn't pick 'Kiss her' during the tutoring Sage scene in v0.2 >
Yes / No (the former rejects Sage)

I'm still breaking my head. o_O

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
I'm not going to add to all of this Quinn/Maya idiocy, but this is just incorrect.

This game is NOT a story told by the MC; it is a story about the MC. We play several scenes where the MC is not even present and cannot possibly know about. Many of them, and most of the important ones, involve Quinn. So, we are not speculating about Quinn dealing drugs, a fact which the MC knows nothing about as yet.
The entire story is being told by the MC. "Let me tell you what happened.." He is telling you about things he knows now because he knows the entire story now. There is no information we have that the MC doesn't have because he is telling us the story. The fact that he may not have had all of the information at various points in the story is irrelevant. The story is not being told in a chronological sequence. It even skips calendar days. The MC may not have known about Quinn's drug sales at some point in the story but he knew about it when he told us the story, which was after the story was over. The MC can't tell about events that haven't happened and of which he has no knowledge, and, again, he is the one telling the story.

screenshot0031.png

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Can someone tell me the name of the song that's playing (Ep6 Quinn scene)
I searched the lyrics but could not find the song (I made the journey through the darkness I found some light along the way...... )

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes