Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can't tell me that isn't the face of someone whos like "Hmmm i did kill my husband but maybe now its also time to kill my new boyfriend" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dommyp69

Oct 4, 2018
Hey was wondering if any kind soul could help me out with my query? I've been playing the game on my mac, and up until the latest update everything ran perfectly. Now the new update also runs fine, just none of the new scenes seem to be playable from the gallery (as in the gallery section doesn't seem to have registered that the game has updated). Anyone had a similar experience/have any idea how to fix this? :)

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Due to public demand (ok, Tserriednich'sNen asked), here's a chronologically ordered pictorial of Bella slowly developing feelings for the mc.

The hard part with Bella are all her expressions are so very subtle (except the angry ones). It's even hard to gauge an expression without the preceding shot to see it change in context, but I can't post that many pictures, so this post is really for the true Bella connoisseurs .

Just a note, I started this post of comically, but decided to change the tone to serious, I wanted to do it justice, same as the Quinn progression post, rather than just have a laugh.
I think you miss a few important parts when they cleaned MC's room during the 6th episode

yeah I know I am a bit prolix... but we are talking about Bella so I suppose in this case it is good.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quinn use the rumor to expand the restaurant business, i will not be surprised if it was set up for the freshies who need extra money, who is behind it tho? Burke?:unsure:, what if this is organized by alumni themselves? what if this restaurant thing has been running for a long time too just like a tradition?:eek:
Burke is part of it, he deletes Mona's tuition file, (if you read it you can see it's a sponsorship from a certain Wallace TOC)
But there's a conversation between Quinn and Riona that suggests the 2 of them started it, and Riona says it's not easy anymore, she is against expanding...

Burke tells Jade he had sex with 3 students... (during the argument Jade is throwing pictures at him)
Riona, Sarah, Melanie would be likely them... Camily probably only does the restaurant part, she chose different then Mona..
The restaurant is basicly the gloryhole service... (plus any specials during parties)
The "free" tuition involves getting intimate with Burke, he probably can get sponsors anyway with his family's connections, he just gives it to girls for free sex...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Did anyone get that little joke with Tommy's coin that DPC show in second episode?
The coin appears to be Ephesus Drachm with stag and bee on sides.
The people of this ancient Greek city worshiped Artemis and their money wore her symbols.
The bee personified Artemis herself and the stag was the symbol of Actaeon - the hero who was turned into a stag by Artemis for spying on her while she was swimming.
Tommy, during the toss of the coin, chose the side of the stag for the MC - he was turned naked for watching Quinn anc Camila (Tommy knew it for sure).

Also MC recognized the coin before toss. How? His dad's was collecting coins and that one is not so expensive IRL so it was in collection for sure.
Nerd!

anyway i think i found a solution for this Quinn Maya feud... a fight!

let them fight it out in an inflatable mud filled pool!

seems reasonable! Make it happen!

It was filmed on Jamie's phone by Jamie himself. Then he lost his phone (obviously it was stolen by person who planted the photo to Dawe). Another question is Jacob - there was a photo from the corner of the janitor room.
that one from Jacob was aimed at the MC who was supposed to fuck Sarah in that storeroom that night... if you played your cards right he did just that!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
that one from Jacob was aimed at the MC who was supposed to fuck Sarah in that storeroom that night... if you played your cards right he did just that!
Looks like Sarah's job. Does it means blackmailing jocks is her work too? But what for?

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Am I wrong when I say that Quinn never once promised or mentioned free tuition to anyone?
Quinn never promised anyone a mother fucking thing. Maya assumed and when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. Then she had the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to slap Quinn for a lie Quinn never told. Maya was shooting her mouth off to the MC about free tuition the first time they met. That was before we even knew there was a Quinn.

I want to know how Maya could afford her books in the first place without any tuition money. How the fuck did she even get in the door without paying her tuition? That's a real hole in the writing. Asking the game player to suspend reality (the reality the game itself creates) when the plot forgets to connect events is what leads to these arguments.

Besides, one look at Maya and Quinn would know nobody is paying for that shit when they can get Riona, Camilla, Sarah, et. al.

We also need to return to a rather important plot twist:

screenshot0035.png

Maya didn't even get mentioned in this conversation. So, no, you're not wrong.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Finally got enough free time to play the new update. A lot of really good stuff.

I thought the relationship with Josy really advanced a lot. I feel like this one really confirmed for me that it will be possible to have a monogamous relationship with maybe each Maya and Josy? But definitely with Josy for sure. Got several moments with her in this one. And definitely the best Maya sex scenes so far.

AAnd God her dad is an absolute asshole. I wish we could somehow set up a murder suicide situation between him and Tylbet.

Finally setting up a possible real relationship with Sage. And who knows what it's going to take to get a 5/5? LoL.

II really loved everything with Bella. Her hesitance I think is realistic, I liked their little casual date, and I definitely liked that how into it she got. And her taking off the ring was good progression.

And I'm interested to so what happens with the James character? Because I feel like the surprising thing would be he died in war, and the reason it's been extra tough on Bella to move on, other than her spouse tragically dying, which is already a good enough reason, but maybe they had a fight before he left? And the actual last drama thing with Bella will be having to deal with dating Bella and Jill?

And Jill was also good. Her being a super sheltered virgin I think fits with how her character does things. Because she is very oblivious sometimes. I thought it was a nice touch how she added the MC picture to her pictures of people she cares the most about.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Quinn never promised anyone a mother fucking thing. Maya assumed and when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. Then she had the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to slap Quinn for a lie Quinn never told. Maya was shooting her mouth off to the MC about free tuition the first time they met. That was before we even knew there was a Quinn.

I want to know how Maya could afford her books in the first place without any tuition money. How the fuck did she even get in the door without paying her tuition? That's a real hole in the writing. Asking the game player to suspend reality (the reality the game itself creates) when the plot forgets to connect events is what leads to these arguments.

Besides, one look at Maya and Quinn would know nobody is paying for that shit when they can get Riona, Camilla, Sarah, et. al.

We also need to return to a rather important plot twist:

View attachment 1192558

Maya didn't even get mentioned in this conversation. So, no, you're not wrong.
And your assuming that conversation between Maya and Quinn about the tuition didn't happen offscreen.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maya is dependent on her co-signed student loan, her father uses that as leverage so Maya can not see Josy.... she doesnt need the free tuition for the money, she needs it so she no longer is dependent on her father.... No plot hole here... it's clearly explained why and how...

(co-signed means you will be held accountable for paying back, however the main signer gets the money.... so her father has the means to stop paying college anytime he wants meaning Maya will drop-out, but still needs to pay everything back, while not getting any money)

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
After shazba's great Bella post (thank you), I'd like for us to use empirical evidence to challenge a widely presumed assertion: Is Bella crazy? A whole lot of you seem to think so, even though we have almost no real evidence to say that she is.

There are red flags from her background. Where is James and why does she wear her wedding ring still? Why is her door locked? These things are slightly off-putting, but crazy?

Bella is not very emotionally available, especially in the beginning, but why? She was probably hurt by someone, maybe James, in a way that makes it hard for her to love again. I'd say it's a common enough thing to get hurt like that, even if it appears to affect her uncommonly hard.

When the MC narrates that he would have run for help, I think a ton of people took that as proof and just ran with it. It's entirely possible that Bella will eventually be proven to be crazy. But is she crazy now? I don't think so.

I haven't played the Bella path from start to finish in a little while, so help me out. Is there any evidence presented to suggest that she is crazy so far? Or am I thinking with my dick? :sneaky:

I think most of us just presume she will be because of AL and that damned line about running away in the library. Your thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And your assuming that conversation between Maya and Quinn about the tuition didn't happen offscreen.
(y) (y) (y)

I wonder why so many people here like imagining things.

I wonder why so many people don't realize such insanely obvious things:

And so on.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Maya is dependent on her co-signed student loan, her father uses that as leverage so Maya can not see Josy.... she doesnt need the free tuition for the money, she needs it so she no longer is dependent on her father.... No plot hole here... it's clearly explained why and how...

(co-signed means you will be held accountable for paying back, however the main signer gets the money.... so her father has the means to stop paying college anytime he wants meaning Maya will drop-out, but still needs to pay everything back, while not getting any money)
The student is always the primary borrower. The cosigner cannot be the primary borrower. If the cosigner was the primary borrower there would be no need for the other person to even be on the pplication. The cosigner would just be the primary borrower if loans worked that way. They don't. Tuition is paid in full in advance. Once it's paid there are no refunds. The school gets the money, not the borrower. The borrower gets refunded any overage after tuition, fees, and books. There's an add / drop period and we're well past that. There is no "I've changed my mind" about co-signing a loan. Once you've signed it you're on the hook. Furthermore, the co-signer does not control anything. All the co-signer does is guarantee the loan will be paid if the primary borrower defaults.

So, yes, this is a major hole in writing because it asks us to not only suspend reality but also the world DPC created.

Reactions: RukiRG

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
After shazba's great Bella post (thank you), I'd like for us to use empirical evidence to challenge a widely presumed assertion: Is Bella crazy? A whole lot of you seem to think so, even though we have almost no real evidence to say that she is.

There are red flags from her background. Where is James and why does she wear her wedding ring still? Why is her door locked? These things are slightly off-putting, but crazy?

Bella is not very emotionally available, especially in the beginning, but why? She was probably hurt by someone, maybe James, in a way that makes it hard for her to love again. I'd say it's a common enough thing to get hurt like that, even if it appears to affect her uncommonly hard.

When the MC narrates that he would have run for help, I think a ton of people took that as proof and just ran with it. It's entirely possible that Bella will eventually be proven to be crazy. But is she crazy now? I don't think so.

I haven't played the Bella path from start to finish in a little while, so help me out. Is there any evidence presented to suggest that she is crazy so far? Or am I thinking with my dick? :sneaky:

I think most of us just presume she will be because of AL and that damned line about running away in the library. Your thoughts and opinions are welcome.
Although I've been a big proponent of the "James is dead" camp, after spending that time analyzing her for that post, I'm starting to think it's more simple:

She cheated on him, he cheated on her (not in that particular order) and they split.

I'm thinking he cheated on her with Jade (hence her animosity towards Jade) and she cheated on him with Jill (based on that uncomfortable scene when the mc and Jill both sleep over at Bella's, as well as a comment Bella makes to herself about fooling around with friends).

She was angry at the time, but up until the MC came along, she really wanted James back. Once the mc came along, it significantly complicated her feelings. Considering cheating ended her marriage, but she still held out hope of patching it up, cheating with the MC was definitely not going to help things.

Finally she's come to terms with the idea that James isn't coming back, so she's happy to move on with the mc.

I'm not sold on the above, but it's highly plausible.

All that said, while I love to harp on about her being a crazy bitch, she doesn't really come across all that crazy, she's just upset about her husband and struggling to move on and she just doesn't tolerate too many people.

She also has an ax in her shed (so do I for that matter, and a hack saw, a jig saw, a lathe, and a whole lot of other shed related tools), but I think the idea that she murdered her husband is just a fun theory, there's no real indication.

(y) (y) (y)

I wonder why so many people here like imagining things.

I wonder why so many people don't realize such insanely obvious things:

And so on.
I pretty much agree with all of that except "The mysterious girls in Tommy's bed in 0.7 are Tania and another stripper". The only reason I don't believe it, is if the MC doesn't tell Heather about Tommy's indiscretion with Tania, there's only one girl in his bed. If the mc does tell her, then there's two.

My take is that it's Heather in the bed if she doesn't know about Tania (although the skin looks a little dark for her), and if she does know, she confronts Tommy and they organize a threesome with Tania, Tommy and Heather.

It's another theory I'm not sold on, but it just doesn't make sense that he'd just up the anti and double the strippers in his bed if Heather finds out about the first time.

The student is always the primary borrower. The cosigner cannot be the primary borrower. If the cosigner was the primary borrower there would be no need for the other person to even be on the pplication. The cosigner would just be the primary borrower if loans worked that way. They don't. Tuition is paid in full in advance. Once it's paid there are no refunds. The school gets the money, not the borrower. The borrower gets refunded any overage after tuition, fees, and books. There's an add / drop period and we're well past that. There is no "I've changed my mind" about co-signing a loan. Once you've signed it you're on the hook. Furthermore, the co-signer does not control anything. All the co-signer does is guarantee the loan will be paid if the primary borrower defaults.

So, yes, this is a major hole in writing because it asks us to not only suspend reality but also the world DPC created.
I thought I already put this one to bed. This post spells out the exact scenario where all of this makes sense:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5582199

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm assuming that something that never happened never happened.

Well, no shit, Sherlock.
Man, do you know how rumours spread in real life? after they start, nothing can stop them.

Quinn started them. It doesn't matter whether Maya heard them from Quinn. The point is that when Maya told Quinn about the free tuition, Quinn DIDN'T tell her that free tuitions don't exist. This is what made Maya angry.

Reactions: Derpyyz and `Ray`

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My take is that it's Heather in the bed if she doesn't know about Tania (although the skin looks a little dark for her), and if she does know, she confronts Tommy and they organize a threesome with Tania, Tommy and Heather.
1) If it's Heather, Tommy would have told MC: "go and have a look at my HOT girlfriend" (that's what he has already done);

2) Tommy wasn't at the HOTs' party the night before. So, they aren't girls that you saw at the HOTs' party.

Once again, I wonder why people don't stick with the story.

You KNOW NOTHING about Bella's marriage, because the Story didn't tell us ANYTHING.

Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes