smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
You guys still believe Jill is a virgin? where is that 3d graphic with 48 pages explaining why she is a virgin?, anyways i think that the closest we get from a virgin in this game is Bella, 3 years with no sex?, she must be tight as fuck right now

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You guys still believe Jill is a virgin? where is that 3d graphic with 48 pages explaining why she is a virgin?, anyways i think that the closest we get from a virgin in this game is Bella, 3 years with no sex?, she must be tight as fuck right now
I'm in two minds about this she could maybe have overbearing parents that only wanted her to study and her music and just never got the chance, on the other hand maybe she has had one boyfriend in the past and did it with him perhaps it didn't go too well and Bella stepped in to keep an eye on her from never getting hurt again.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If that's the case, no wonder it didn't go well. Retard must've broke her hymen with his dick. Jill is a proper lady of the highest quality, her hymen should've been ripped out with bare teeth.
What are your plans after ripping it? You'll stay with her or will you travel around the world in pursuit of hymens?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 347125

I'd rip out my eyes before seeing either of that happening.
why do you have to use that touching scene of naruto i mean you could have the genjustu version of sasuke getting his eye ripped out by itachi

vir_cotto Mytez Ennoch

i am curious if there is going to be a fan art of a futa Jill doing the main character or bella

either way Jill looks really cute when she has that jealous look about her

329646_jill_preview0.jpg

Mormont

i wonder if anyone has any other theories of that blonde tattoo loli pop sucker of a new girl other then she is Quinn younger sister

336802_preview3.jpg

looks like were going to a classy club in the next update

351618_preview_2.jpg

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It seems to me that Bella is doing an exceptionally good job keeping boys away. Look at that training scene. She basically slaughters the poor mc with her eyes. I bet others doesn't even dare to come close.
And you know why she did let him come close right? that thing of wanting to know him because Jill might like him is pure bullshit, Bella might not admit it yet but the truth is that she want that dick for herself, she stared his ass real good in that scene,like a cougar staring a piece of meat

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i wonder if anyone has any other theories of that blonde tattoo loli pop sucker of a new girl other then she is Quinn younger sister
I think she's young Jill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which means that seeing how she dresses, she will probably be in debt of a dozen of hymens, if you know what I mean...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes