Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And you know why she did let him come close right? that thing of wanting to know him because Jill might like him is pure bullshit, Bella might not admit it yet but the truth is that she want that dick for herself, she stared his ass real good in that scene,like a cougar staring a piece of meat
Isabela has some... pent up sexual frustration issues :geek: Good for us. The way i see it Bella actually finds the mc hot for her taste but just like you say it she doesn't wanna admit it. Fights such thoughts real hard. But we are working on that :cool:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I know that is highly unlikely to be true but.. what if the new blonde with the loli is MC's ex? and chad lover and a new side piece of the hots? that could add quite the drama

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nah that's just the look Jill has when she's waiting for Mormont to call her best girl.
Gwinb777 Mytez Mormont

are you sure seems to me that shes just Jealous that shes not as sexy as her big sister and we keep hanging out with her i mean she wants us to practice playing the piano on her body but we prefer a milfs body

screenshot0027.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gwinb777 Mytez Mormont

are you sure seems to me that shes just Jealous that shes not as sexy as her big sister and we keep hanging out with her i mean she wants us to practice playing the piano on her body but we prefer a milfs body

View attachment 347200
Milf bodies with all the curves of the day :love: but one day we could have Jill as our very own milf she has a way to catch up with Bella of course but she has a good start already especially with those hips of hers.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
What's your obsession with Aizen all about CAznable.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.....

I like his character, especially in thousand year blood war

Also it makes sense, youre the president of Jill, you post Naruto stuff
I’m the speaker of Maya, I post Bleach stuff
It all makes perfect sense in our Alliance

Reactions: Nevu

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Do i have to dye my hair pink, wear bathrobes and generally look like a chip-n-dale performer while pretending to be a warrior?
No, we’re not saying we are those characters, we’re just showing what our alliance is like through visual representation

Reactions: Nevu
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes