Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I'm braced for someone to get hurt, I think it'll be Riona with the stalker stuff because imo if Quinn was horribly murdered probably about 70% of the fanbase would shrug or be pleased with it, so that's not much of a story impact. DPC likes to kick everyone in the feels, not just a small subset of simps like us :HideThePain:
My gut says that Quinn will survive whatever happens, but that she'll either end in a very dark place or with the possibility of redemption - the latter will exact a heavy price though, I suspect, and be linked to MC's choices.

On her popularity - I'm biased of course, being a fellow card-carrying Quinn simp, but I get the impression from comments here and elsewhere that Quinn's fans are growing in number, particularly after eps 6 and 7. Dare we dream of the day that Quinn wins a patreon special render poll!

Reactions: goldenrule91

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
Just dropping a note that this game has made me interested in VNs in general, not just lewd shit. Very nicely put together. I played once, then went on monogamous runs with each and total dik fuckboy run as well.

I am resisting AL based on reactions. Shit I had a hard time with Melody. The first adult VN I have read. Got the family ending and my heart was broken for her lost dream. With how compelling good writing is in these I really don't want to mourn a death.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just dropping a note that this game has made me interested in VNs in general, not just lewd shit. Very nicely put together. I played once, then went on monogamous runs with each and total dik fuckboy run as well.

I am resisting AL based on reactions. Shit I had a hard time with Melody. The first adult VN I have read. Got the family ending and my heart was broken for her lost dream. With how compelling good writing is in these I really don't want to mourn a death.
I would say that if you suffered with Melody it makes sense not to go near AL.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Suffered might be a strong characterization. I was saddened for a couple days I guess. Any others you might suggest with good writing and production values but not too much darkness?
I know the feeling Invincible had me sad for a couple of days too.

Reactions: ION0G0
May 7, 2021
I gotta say I'm starting to look up on Quinn's situation tho. I used to think she wouldn't be a real LI because she doesn't get any points, but after someone posted just how little points actual LI's like Sage can get (something like 5 total) I feel like points aren't really important.
sagerun.png

This is my final score from a DIK Sage run. I'm not sure, but I think I got the maximum possible score (with Sage) at the end of E7. Right now all possible relationships are either dating (Jill), making out (Bella) or seeing where it leads (Maja, Josy and Sage). If the RP points still matter, they won't have an impact until much later. E.g. when it comes to the status of steady girlfriend. Likewise, important events, such as a meeting with the parents (Sage, Jill) could depend on it and be the prerequisite for progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenrule91

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Two question that kinda bother me:

In Melody game it's implied that both MC and Melody's Stepfater are former B&R students, and while MC was a triple-beta, the latter, a rather mature man, was a DIK, even if only for one year. Yet, DIKs have been around for like 3 years in BaD. How does this match?

How come that Riona is asian yet she has deep blue eyes? Does she wear the thickest contact lens ever? :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Suffered might be a strong characterization. I was saddened for a couple days I guess. Any others you might suggest with good writing and production values but not too much darkness?
there are some games that I call 'fried chicken', comfort food

sisterly lust
triangle
life with mary
no more secrets

among the on going

where the hart is
single again

Reactions: ION0G0

DarkLegions

Dec 16, 2018
Say I've noticed a lot of people using the wording "LI" what does it stand for?

plus, while I'm enjoying the game, I really am not gonna enjoy the wait of 2-4 years for the game to complete.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
When's Jill's piano concert? Will it happen in Chapter 8?
Unlikely. Probably, Halloween take priority, and the Concert will happen somewhere in season 3. I don't see the big deal about it to be honest, unless it's like Tybalt presentation, I dont know how it could be intresting :ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Unlikely. Probably, Halloween take priority, and the Concert will happen somewhere in season 3. I don't see the big deal about it to be honest, unless it's like Tybalt presentation, I dont know how it could be intresting :ROFLMAO:
In the fairy tale logic that is Jill's path, that concert sounds important. (not interesting, but important)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
closing the second season with the first party in the renovated DIKs headquarters would be a very good idea.

I think Jill's concert will be a very important moment for her story, it could even be one of the classic crossroads where Mc will have to decide whether to be there or rush to help some other LI (imagine if it was Bella...)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Probably MC will support a song there on guitar, he's been practising for it allready (or not)
Atleast it gets mentioned in the chapter report...

The concert probably will attract a bunch of rich people so it might be a logical way for DPC to introduce any family members from MC's motherside...
But yeah other then being on the Jill path it's hard to imagine it would be interesting within the story till now...

Guess Jonathan's reply will be first for some build up ....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes