LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I only played like three episodes, but Maya & Jozy are lost from the start pratically, right? I'm not interested at all on them, I just want to know about Bella, Jill and Sage. Are there any combos possible, or do you have to commit to only one?
No combos for the girls you want, maybe and thats a big maybe J&B (in the future), more likely than not they will close the path for each other.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
they aren't lost, you can regain her relationship, about other girls (or woman)
Bella: at this moment we just know "don't mess with Cathy", but we already know she hates you fool around with other girls ("are you a Casanova?" from ep 2) so pay attention to it
Jill: well.. it seems you are not allowed to fuck other girls but Bella
Sage: be on dik path and don't worry
Josy: prefer her on Maya and don't be on Jill's path (I suppose in the future you should avoid being on Sage's and Bella's path as well)
Maya: at the moment there is no problem to fuck Josy, we don't know about other girls

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I only played like three episodes, but Maya & Jozy are lost from the start pratically, right? I'm not interested at all on them, I just want to know about Bella, Jill and Sage. Are there any combos possible, or do you have to commit to only one?
For now (until episode 7), you can be with the 3 girls mentioned.

Considering how the game is done, it will not last. We do not know how it can turn out, either badly and the MC will be dumped by the 3, or well and it is the MC who will choose.

The easiest way is to have one save per girl. If you start a relationship, you can't stop it (except Jill in episode 7). So knowing that, it's better to have separate route.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I only played like three episodes, but Maya & Jozy are lost from the start pratically, right?
I recommend you to complete the full version and then post your views about the girls, knowing half story isn't any fun. Who knows you might as well like one of the two and many more girls and it's Josy not Jozy.
I just want to know about Bella, Jill and Sage. Are there any combos possible, or do you have to commit to only one?
For Bella and Jill, you need to be CHICK to pursue them and DIK for sage. Right now, there is no combo present in the game but you can commit to more than one girl like in Josy and Maya path for now.

PS: Like Tadpol pointed, I would also recommend you to play separate routes and be faithful to the girl, cuz in bella route if you start relation with cathy then you are doomed.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
In my opinion the girls who worth their own saved game are Bella, Josy and Sage. We'll see in the future for the Jill and Maya

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
In my opinion, if you fool around with Cathy your relationship with Bella is closed at 99%, we are only at 45% of the story so we cannot know what will happen until the end

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Sage only gives you a few RP for having Dik affinity earlier on, however you can just end up in a relation with her with either affinity.... You should however agree to give her guitar lessons, that's more important then your actual affinity...

Reactions: ename144 and `Ray`

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
a few points? almost 10 points, until now DrPinkCake has never used a check like "fuck her only if you have more than x RP points" but what do we know about the future? staying on dik path means less risks

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
InkedCapture_LI.jpg
Though I believe that I have played almost every route, but I can't remember having any twins in the game? So why is there a twin tag here? Or is my memory fooling me?

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
a few points? almost 10 points, until now DrPinkCake has never used a check like "fuck her only if you have more than x RP points" but what do we know about the future? staying on dik path means less risks
Bro, I'm pretty sure she is off the DIK path now, as in she is not looking for a DIK anymore, which is why you can romance her on neutral/chick path. I view it as a statement for her character, she is not looking for some random dude with a humongous dick to fuck her anymore, she is looking for more.

But that is just my head cannon for now. :)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't recommend persuading the 5 main girls for the simple reason that each one is getting to know each other.

Josy is friends with Jill now she is meeting Sage, Isabella has not had a lot of contact with her with Maya well she is his girlfriend

Jill knows Josy and Maya but now we know that she knows Sage and Isabella we already know they are friends

Isabella is friends with Jill but now she knows Sage, Josy saw her once the same as with Maya but there is not much to tell about the two of them since they have never even spoken

Maya knows who Jill is and now she can start a friendship with Sage, Isabella doesn't know who she is for now but in the scene in the Library she already notice her, with Josy the same is her girlfriend

Sage meets Josy, Jill, Isabella now Maya being she who has had the most contact with another LI apart from MC

It is only a matter of time, the most jealous for now is Jill and it is only the beginning of that drama that many do not want to see

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
My thoughts on what I expect to happen in ep 8.

The episode will start with either a Bella or a Sage flashback. Sage is more likely, I think.

The MC will have the option to tell Sage about Chad. I’m hoping that MC can convince Chad to tell Sage about it himself. She is currently thinking that Chad was sleeping with Mel, this will be cleared up either way.

I do not think that any conclusion will be done regarding the offer Sage made to Maya, maybe some vague hints will surface on what it is exactly.

MC will have the date with Bella. Depending on whose flashback the episode started with, we may find out more about what she is hiding finally.

Tyballs will have the 3rd date with Jill. I think this will go horribly wrong for him, and Jill will realize what kind of person he is the hard way...

As per the walkthrough there are only 2 more mansion games left, so renovations will be finished this episode. I think the DIKs are getting paid more for the Pink Rose job then what Tommy is telling. As he is handling the deal, I think he skims some of the amount off for himself.

At the end of the episode, we will have the Halloween party. Quinn will try to sell drugs on it. If MC is in good terms with her, she may want to make a deal with him. Otherwise, she will crawl back to Tommy. Sage might learn some things about Quinn’s dealings.

If MC is on the M&J relationship and also with Sage, there will be friction about it on the party.

Maya will be less depressed this episode and MC will get his birthday present from M&J. Possibly at or after the Halloween party. (threesome in the HOT uniforms)

There will be some kind of backlash about the Jade video. I think Burk will bring it up next time Jade is threatening him with divorce.

The episode end cliffhanger will be related to Bella. We will find something out about (or meet?) James.

See you guys in a few months. :cool:
* * Regarding Sage : Your Statement : The MC will have the option to tell Sage about Chad. I’m hoping that MC can convince Chad to tell Sage about it himself. She is currently thinking that Chad was sleeping with Mel, this will be cleared up either way.

What I think If choice is given : Mc should not revile chad secret(At least my mc will not). That could lead to larger possibility if sage didn't know about chad situation. Will she try to get back him. While mc knows everything regarding that will be real great and great test for sage regarding player which are on sage only path(Because as we know her heart bleeds for chad). * *

Regarding Quinn :
"At the end of the episode, we will have the Halloween party. Quinn will try to sell drugs on it. If MC is in good terms with her, she may want to make a deal with him. Otherwise, she will crawl back to Tommy. Sage might learn some things about Quinn’s dealings."

"I don't know what are you looking at but she hide her drug situation with mc all the time(Remember at hots party when mc walk into quinn room and there are more example of it, She has fallen for mc and will try not to loss him)". If don't agree go on her path you will might understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think at this point M + J is story demand yet all Josy trouble is from that relationship. If maya equation is removed from josy that her collage experience could go off the room.
They should keep the distance(After arrving at collage m and j should have keep bit of distance till they understand situation more also even with mc, but should have keep door open regarding him as a friend) for one or two chapter where mc involvement as friend(For your mc is up to you) and option to explore would have great impact and emotional ride could have been outstanding. What they are doing is creating a clear path for josy.

Which I understand because her(Josy) character demands more then mc and maya.
There is a scene where mc chose between from m or J. If mc chose Josy the will melt anyone heart but there is one more scene : (My mc is friend with her yet at this moment I wanted to hug her . . . ) Untitled.jpg

There should be more for her character them misery. Regarding maya : I think her only focus should be on solving money crisis then she should involve josy relation but I know why it's suppose to be that way yet know that still don't feel better for both M AND J.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I don't recommend persuading the 5 main girls for the simple reason that each one is getting to know each other.

Josy is friends with Jill now she is meeting Sage, Isabella has not had a lot of contact with her with Maya well she is his girlfriend

Jill knows Josy and Maya but now we know that she knows Sage and Isabella we already know they are friends

Isabella is friends with Jill but now she knows Sage, Josy saw her once the same as with Maya but there is not much to tell about the two of them since they have never even spoken

Maya knows who Jill is and now she can start a friendship with Sage, Isabella doesn't know who she is for now but in the scene in the Library she already notice her, with Josy the same is her girlfriend

Sage meets Josy, Jill, Isabella now Maya being she who has had the most contact with another LI apart from MC

It is only a matter of time, the most jealous for now is Jill and it is only the beginning of that drama that many do not want to see
I agree, as matter of fact I have just started to play a route for each girl, because I'm pretty sure there will be a mess if MC fools around too much (as Acting lesson teaches)

Reactions: n0cn1l

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Regarding Quinn :
"At the end of the episode, we will have the Halloween party. Quinn will try to sell drugs on it. If MC is in good terms with her, she may want to make a deal with him. Otherwise, she will crawl back to Tommy. Sage might learn some things about Quinn’s dealings."

"I don't know what are you looking at but she hide her drug situation with mc all the time(Remember at hots party when mc walk into quinn room and there are more example of it, She has fallen for mc and will try not to loss him)". If don't agree go on her path you will might understand.
Yeah I get where you are coming from, I did Quinn path and you might be right. Will see I guess. ;)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I think given the information that has been gathered in previous episodes, a lot of things could happen in episode 8.
Hopefully we'll get some answers to some pretty substantial questions we've had for far too long.
My thoughts and theories about episode 8 and beyond:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is way too long. I'm tired of typing so I'm done for now.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah I get where you are coming from, I did Quinn path and you might be right. Will see I guess. ;)
I'm split on whether Quinn is going to introduce the MC to her drug business or try to sell him something. This is from the perspective of being on her path, because if you're off her path she doesn't like you anyway so it's not interesting. If you're on her path, she seems to be trying to hide her involvement with selling drugs from the MC. Not surprising, because it's illegal and she's not in the business of advertising it to everyone, but it's interesting that Quinn hasn't tried to at least sell the MC some weed given he's already bought sex off her. Then there's the fact that Quinn is letting the MC smoke with her for free, and even offering him freebies at the restaurant if he wants it (true Quinnchads turn down the freebie and say they only like Quinn tho). It appears as though she really is trying to keep money out of their friendship/relationship, just like with Riona who she lets smoke for free. But whether Quinn is afraid to show her drug-dealing side to the MC because she's falling for him, or whether she's still feeling him out to be a Tommy replacement, I don't know. Quinn clearly cared about Tommy (tears in her eyes when he walks away from her), but she still got him high and took his money. She doesn't appear to be doing that with the MC, but she could try. I really hope she doesn't cuz my MC isn't interested in becoming another Tommy for her, he wants an actual relationship, not a dependency.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes