Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I finally understand why Bella doesn't smile that much..... Her smile is just too beautiful that it cannot be gazed upon by human eyes, as once you see her smile, you just get incredibly hypnotized :love: It's a lethal weapon, far too strong for any person to handle. Thank god I decided to start a Bella-only playthrough and play through it slowly instead of skipping all the scenes.... Idk man, there's something about that smile that makes me feel warm inside...

screenshot0070.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Agreed. He doesn't play much of a role in the second season except for comic relief, with his constant avoidance of Wendy, and being somewhat depressed because of Ashley coupling up with Anthony. He's pretty much irrelevant to the story at this point, with his only role being a DIK brother and Maya's brother. Otherwise, the only time you really have a heart-to-heart with him is on your couch in Episode 6 because of Ashley. And just because of him, we might've ruined a perfectly alright relationship between Ash and Big A, all because once we told Derek that Ashley said she wasn't mad anymore, he acted on impulse and immediately gave her a call because he was drunk. IMO, if it wasn't for the story progression and having to get rid of the alphas, I would've just told him when he was sober, because who the fuck tells important shit to a drunk person?

Derek as a character isn't exactly the best, but you have to agree that he has his moments. He fucked the granny, introduced us to Swyper (Nora and Nicole :love:), got us together with Maya (though he's regretting it now which is dumb. I mean, you're putting two 19-year olds of the opposite gender together in a room. The fuck was gonna happen?), farted on the guard and a few more moments which were pure gold. While I do dislike how loose-lipped he is, it's alright for me as long as we don't trust him with anything important, and just take him as a DIK brother we can have fun with. Solves everything.
I find it a great pity that Derek's 'depression' disappeared as it came, at this point I'd be surprised if it came back into focus.

Would have been a perfect opportunity to give the character some depth.

Does BADIK really need 3 comic characters? I don't think so.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The sprinklers aren't really a good example because the MC was there.
MC could have 'put his foot down' and said "No, Derek. DO NOT do that."
In fact, wasn't there an 'inner thought' later on where the MC chastised himself for not doing just that?

Yeah. Derek made the choice and carried it out.
But he wasn't alone when he did it, so MC carries at least some of the weight of the consequences for not stopping him.
I would agree with you for this.
The problem is when the MC is with Derek he tends to follow, so we can say that the MC is not so bright and that Derek is not alone when it's about doing stupid things.
He really needs to become mature and think before doing anything Derek wants to do.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I finally understand why Bella doesn't smile that much..... Her smile is just too beautiful that it cannot be gazed upon by human eyes, as once you see her smile, you just get incredibly hypnotized :love: It's a lethal weapon, far too strong for any person to handle. Thank god I decided to start a Bella-only playthrough and play through it slowly instead of skipping all the scenes.... Idk man, there's something about that smile that makes me feel warm inside...

View attachment 1229439
You should see her when she becomes naughty, i could kill for that woman!!

screenshot0488.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1229439
Yep BaDik Nintendo Switch Edition vs This beauty
ep7_bdrive13.jpg

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
no status update today?
STATUS UPDATE EPISODE 08

I've been working on animations for the entire week.

I have many planned animations for episode 8, and creating them is one of my favorite things to do during development.

I will try to mix work up with other activities, but I will continue to animate for a while.

I promised you some numbers this week, so here's what's been produced so far.

83 animations and 332 static renders are completed.

I estimate the writing to be somewhere around 25-35% done.

Yesterday, a cosmetic poll for Maya started. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So.. about that episode 8.. Jill finally gonna give it up at the end of season 2, or do you think she'll keep MC hanging until the end of season 3-4?

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
So.. about that episode 8.. Jill finally gonna give it up at the end of season 2, or do you think she'll keep MC hanging until the end of season 3-4?
Jill is going to alleviate MC's blueballs by putting his nuts in a vice and cracking them.

But to answer your question - probably not going to happen yet. DPC is dragging out a number of things unnecessarily, in what I can only imagine is an attempt to milk the game as much as possible, considering the incredible amount of success he's had with it. If he were to end it sooner, then he can't do another one with the same premise, which let's be honest, is among the most popular concepts for one reason or another.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What do you mean by season 2, the game for the moment is divided in 7 chapters, never noticed any seasons?

And Jill story depends on your choices, if you made the right ones she is really into you at the end of chapter 7. But if you have been a DIK and made poor choices you are fucked!
Be carefull with that game DPC has set many traps during all those 7 chapters and if you have fallen in some you will pay the full price with your tears

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes