TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
The sign of how good this game and pinkcake is the fact that you can get attached to these characters, other erotic novels I find myself just trying to skip through the text and get to the sex, here I actually care about the LI's beyond fucking their brains out.

Still not sure why but I really feel in love Melissa and Maya, maybe its the letter M, regardless I'm all in on Maya despite that fact that pretty much every other character is interesting in their own right. I just really hope nothing bad happens to Maya and if any harm comes to pass I could do something to prevent it.
Another Maya fan joins the ranks, I bid you welcome my friend :cool:.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The only action Burke is gonna get is MC giving him a roundhouse kick in his face if he try to make a move on Bella, not on my watch you fucking cuck!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!

View attachment 348361
I'd actually dare Burke to make a move. Seriously. It would be fun. Either because Bella would burn him or perhaps we could finally do something that would maybe impress her.
Something like this so he'll know what happen if he hits on the wrong woman. :devilish:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I agree that Josy is one of the most good looking girls in Badik, the other part i will refrain from comment, you all know what i think about that little slu....
She is not a slut! She just invited a guy to sleep with her wearing her sexiest lingerie and then fucked him after giving him a blowjob while her boyfriend was away and...Oh, I see your point.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
She is the problem, not her BF, MC is being super nice and romantic with her, she is pretty much oh yeah i want this bla bla bla,it feel so good bla bla bla, BUT I ALSO FEEL BAD BECAUSE OF YOU KNOW.., 5 min later... do you wanna stay? translating "do you wanna fuck?", but i though you said you were felling bad you slut!!! :mad: leo.jpg

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She is not a slut! She just invited a guy to sleep with her wearing her sexiest lingerie and then fucked him after giving him a blowjob while her boyfriend was away and...Oh, I see your point.
You all completely misunderstood the situation. Josy is not a slut - she is fucking with our MC. She would be a slut if she'll fuck with another guy.

And that will never happen. Or at least not before 0.4.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You all completely misunderstood the situation. Josy is not a slut - she is fucking with our MC. She would be a slut if she'll fuck with another guy.

And that will never happen. Or at least not before 0.4.
Exactly, chances are that she has never fucked her boyfriend. Just because she's making a move towards MC doesn't mean she's a slut.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes