Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
to Me, something about Chad, seem to be the most logical one. ep 7. ending reminded me ep 3. ending. both had a similar MC inner monolog, that end up with a WTF moment for him. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know how to explain, but its feels that, this has the most sense for me. I think the Chad sage, thing will be solved, just like the Josy maya thing was solved in ep4, and something else will happen that lead up to ep 8.
Agreed. The intro will probably clear the air somewhat, and my guess is that we'll be seeing flashbacks of Chad "cheating" on Sage (used quotation marks because we're still not 100% sure what happened since Chad didn't admit to an affair).

I'm looking forward to it being something else though, since as Felice has said, it's hard to predict. If the intro ends up being something seemingly unrelated to the current situation at the start but ends up subtly answering one of the questions we currently have, it'd be a welcome intro for me. Would make it a lot more interesting.

As for the mini-games, I also disagree. I've played the game with them turned off, and the experience as a game suffers for it (though it does make replaying faster); they are a good way to break up the monotony of clicking on dialog choices. Plus, some of the games are quite enjoyable. I find the tennis game strangely therapeutic and the mansion repair game a fun optimization challenge. (And I know I'm not alone on that last one.)
Yeah, the only reason I'd play without the minigames is to skip through everything and unlock scenes or look for renders. Otherwise, the minigames are always the way to go, mainly because it's pretty fun to wreck some asses in Brawler and have your stats carry on into reality (fucking the jocks up is just so fun), though I do despise the English and Gender Studies minigames. Fucking hell, man, I need an anagram solver for the English one and Gender Studies is boring.

Triple Tile is alright but it's annoying when you're too good at it and just can't seem to lose. I tried losing on purpose and it took another 10 rounds to do it :cautious: Mansion minigame is just Home Repair Simulator 2021 and it's nice so nothing much to say about that.

What connection was Bella in at college? OMG.
screenshot0106.png

nathan0209

Sep 5, 2017
I have to say something about the BaD storyline. If you look closely at the personalities of the different characters, they are constantly changing their personalities. This happens so often that it can't be a mistake on DPC's part, not with his meticulous and detail-oriented way of working.

The most noticeable personality changes are those of Maya.

EP1: We have an open-minded Maya.
EP2: Maya is still open-minded toward the MC. When the MC is chick, Maya kisses the MC almost passionately before he goes to Josy. She likes the MC.
EP3: Maya and the MC go further and further in intimacy until Josy shows up.
EP4: It's logical that Maya takes a step back here because she's been hiding something from the MC and Josy. I'm still going with that, it's logical.
EP5: After everything is cleared up between the three, they are somehow more informal again.
EP6: Here it comes. Josy and Maya talk about the MC and his rocket before the two have sex. Later at Gender Studies, Maya and the MC form the conversation pair. Maya asks a few questions about the date from EP1 at the cafe. Now yesterday I had a real quandary answering the questions. I actually always use the same answers in EP1 and EP6. Now comes something strange. I play with cheat and the cheat gives me a different answer in EP6 than the one I gave in EP1. I decided against the cheat and gave the answer the same answer from EP1. I also got the 100%. Maybe her DPC put in an anticheat routine? But back to Maya. Maya takes her hands off the MC afterwards and says quite shyly that she likes him. Eh how now? She didn't like him before? Was all the sexual content from Ep2 and EP3 with Maya just a sexual experimentation phase of Maya, completely without a feeling of affection for the MC? That doesn't fit with EP1-EP3 at all. It actually seems to me like Maya just got to know the MC.

DPC would not make such mistakes. DPC has also written once that he wants to go a new and different way with BaD than other game developers. But he did not reveal what. Understandable. But in my opinion you could move some game scenes in the timeline and there would be a completely different sense in the relationships with small between scenes.

Damn, I don't know how to explain this. I think that the flashback of Josy and Maya in EP3 didn't show us everything. At some point the MC probably has to decide if he wants to go to the beach or the mountains. If he chooses the beach, there will be a back-to-back meeting with Zoey, which could cause conflict with Josy if the MC is not in the throuple. Or he will enter into a throuple with Josy and Zoey. But what if the MC decides to let Zoey and Josy stay on the beach because he doesn't want a throuple and heads to the mountains to be with Maya. Oops. There's suddenly Josy making out with Maya. It is clear that this will confuse the MC. He overreacts, as Derek has already noted. Some kind of accident happens that affects the MC's memory. Half a time later and with memory loss he meets Josie or Josephine in the mini market. And this is the beginning of BaD. The MC falls in love with Josie from the mountains. (Not the Josie with whom he was on the beach half a year ago and with whom he had a relationship) Now Josie and Josephine start to fight. Josie from the mountains has now also fallen in love with the MC. The two Josie's now start the double Lottchen game. The Josy from the beach has broken up with Zoey and wants to have the MC. But the MC also falls in love with Maya and Maya returns these feelings. That's why one Josie is afraid to lose both of them. Namely to the other Josie or Josephine.

This is damn hard to explain. But if the story was like that, it would have humor and drama in one. The MC should just be cooler with throuple relationships. Derek's words, not mine.

So now I have to go to work.:ROFLMAO:
I juz came here 4 the sex not her story :ROFLMAO:

Mar 19, 2020
DPC would not make such mistakes. DPC has also written once that he wants to go a new and different way with BaD than other game developers. But he did not reveal what. Understandable. But in my opinion you could move some game scenes in the timeline and there would be a completely different sense in the relationships with small between scenes.

Damn, I don't know how to explain this. I think that the flashback of Josy and Maya in EP3 didn't show us everything. At some point the MC probably has to decide if he wants to go to the beach or the mountains. If he chooses the beach, there will be a back-to-back meeting with Zoey, which could cause conflict with Josy if the MC is not in the throuple. Or he will enter into a throuple with Josy and Zoey. But what if the MC decides to let Zoey and Josy stay on the beach because he doesn't want a throuple and heads to the mountains to be with Maya. Oops. There's suddenly Josy making out with Maya. It is clear that this will confuse the MC. He overreacts, as Derek has already noted. Some kind of accident happens that affects the MC's memory. Half a time later and with memory loss he meets Josie or Josephine in the mini market. And this is the beginning of BaD. The MC falls in love with Josie from the mountains. (Not the Josie with whom he was on the beach half a year ago and with whom he had a relationship) Now Josie and Josephine start to fight. Josie from the mountains has now also fallen in love with the MC. The two Josie's now start the double Lottchen game. The Josy from the beach has broken up with Zoey and wants to have the MC. But the MC also falls in love with Maya and Maya returns these feelings. That's why one Josie is afraid to lose both of them. Namely to the other Josie or Josephine.

This is damn hard to explain. But if the story was like that, it would have humor and drama in one. The MC should just be cooler with throuple relationships. Derek's words, not mine.

So now I have to go to work.:ROFLMAO:
mate what the ever living flying fuck are you talking about honestly

Reactions: Awwjammit

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OMG, Look what I found in the Game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha, Jamie looks like he want's to have some 'fun' with MC...Look at the Right hand gesture...The classic handjob gesture :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:unsure: :unsure: we thus discover that BADIk's nemesis is homosexuality!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

the vatican approves

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn, she sounds kinda desperate and down bad. So if you and Sage aren't sex buddy she will still ask you for sparring session? Interesting. This also seems much better scene than Tremolo blabbering about being the rebound guy.
is it better that Sage is the one begging for some attention from a guy who rejected her? just to stay in training now that Chad is bailing out

very MEH moment in history, both

Reactions: Darg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn this just painful to see. View attachment 1260036
Why must he do Sage this way... :HideThePain:
And at the same time makes me wanna try this route only to help her.
You can do this route and they still give you two chances to be with Sage since the other will be at the Halloweeon party and if you reject Sage in EP7 she says she will try again at the party

Anyway go with her as FB and leave the Chick not FB as a backup
Damn, she sounds kinda desperate and down bad. So if you and Sage aren't sex buddy she will still ask you for sparring session? Interesting. This also seems much better scene than Tremolo blabbering about being the rebound guy.
You can still fuck her in EP 7 so being FB is not a requirement for that but if she is somewhat desperate lol and if you reject her she still tells you that she will try again at the Halloween party so I think that that It will be the last chance to be with her on her route

Reactions: Coinzell
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes