JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You can still fuck her in EP 7 so being FB is not a requirement for that but if she is somewhat desperate lol and if you reject her she still tells you that she will try again at the Halloween party so I think that that It will be the last chance to be with her on her route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just look at this desperation. Hope Sage fans not gonna disappoint her :BootyTime:

Jan 30, 2021
Bella's tits are overrated. I mean people is always talking about her boobs this, her boobs that like if she were just a pair of melons. Its so sad noone gives her amazing ass the atention its deserved.
its actually one thing i dislike about bella ... her gigantic boobs ... i dont even care if she killed her ex
and made some werid sculpture out of his bones in that room ... her bewbs are to big

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
is it better that Sage is the one begging for some attention from a guy who rejected her? just to stay in training now that Chad is bailing out

very MEH moment in history, both
In both case, the MC is the worst part :rolleyes: Can't take a hint :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
MC is a chick in his soul

this can be liked or not but it is a fact

Sage begging for a second chance at MC CHICKEN is almost as out of character as Bella staying over at the DIKs', almost.
Careful Felice, you're treading dangerously close to my theory that the MC is intentionally written as a cuck with no self respect. Heresy like that can only lead to one thing

burned-stake-blasphemy-punishment.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Siriustalent

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Guys, I did a bad the other day, when trying to save files on the Mac version of the game, my dumbass used the search for doucment found the folder holding the saves, and I pulled that folder onto the desktop, whoops..... This has now removed all the saves from the game. I have tried to put the folder back into the game by going into show packages and place this folder in the autorun renpy folder. If anyone on a Mac can help me locate where the save folder goes that would be great. (My save folder is labelled as BeingaDIK-1535311494). Thank you all!

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
How about the one with Sarah?
Refuse to sleep with Sarah after you snuck out from gender studies in episode 6.
and this one was in the $40 tier lol
Dammm ! Once again, it's not worth it ! Especially since it doesn't tease anything about episode 8 and I'm not the biggest fan of the 2D art...
And once again thank you for sharing bro. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes