realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
10 grams of weed for 1000$ .. the drug dealers dream scenario or how to become a millionaire in no time :p

But anyways.. so after playing until chapter 6 so far i have some random questions about the game

-Can you actually join a different fraternity other than the diks in the beginning?
-Does the dialouge change alot when you go the massive dik route instead the M chick?
-Somehow i do remember Tommy doing heroin in one of the earlier chapters, am i imagining that?
-Are there any easter eggs referring to AL in the game?

Overall a very good game so far with just a few weaknesses in the charakter department imo, Also the MC gets a bit annoying after awhile.., but yeah...still pretty good stuff ofc

Best HC scene so far was the stoned Quinn one on the roof imo, but then again i only unlocked like 30% of them during my Chick playthrough :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My thing with Jill is if you choose to ignore her route, she's pretty much gone. She pops up here & there but her actions have no real impact on the story anymore.

of course she reduces her space, but just like Maya she still remains at the centre of the story, just to stay at the seventh chapter the introduction remains hers, the date with Tybalt remains, the tennis match however you do it, at Tybalt's presentation there is anyway

Bella and Sage are much more avoidable and secondary at the main story

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
-Can you actually join a different fraternity other than the diks in the beginning?
No

-Does the dialouge change alot when you go the massive dik route instead the M chick?
Significantly. DIK MC is brazen, confident, and outspoken. CHIK MC pretty much rolls over and lets people walk all over him regularly. Eventually you'll be locked into your alignment.

-Somehow i do remember Tommy doing heroin in one of the earlier chapters, am i imagining that?
I dont think so. Pretty sure he's been buying it from Quinn. Not sure if this is a spoiler for you as it's not explicitly stated but dude looks like he's going through withdrawal in ep. 7

-Are there any easter eggs referring to AL in the game?
Cant answer this, never played. I only enjoy the fire memes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What? Its a leginamate Question? :confused: I-I mean legitimate
Yes it is my friend, we have discussed this a lot, there are even polls on the subject.
But to give you a straight answer, i would say that
Visually Camilla is the hottest
Sexually Sage is the hottest
And i would add that Quinn is the most beautiful

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I only dated Jill to mess with Tybalt. Stole her money, too.
Maya if I recall correctly didn't tell the MC she was seeing someone, and Josy, while at first she seemed like a good LI kinda led the MC on. Both of them are just constant drama with little redeeming qualities and have been less than honest with the MC.
Also, Josy looks like a generic barbie doll.
And Jill went behind his back not once but on multiple occasions and is going on dates with Tybalt. Nobody is that naive, screw her.
Sage on the other hand cheated on her boyfriend which isn't exactly something you want in a partner, but she's always been honest with the MC. If you pick that option she even lets you stay at her place without much fuss even though you were just fuckbuddies and technically she still had a boyfriend. (Also I am biased because I am majorly into red hair and had my own Sage when I was a freshman)
Heck even Quinn seems more honest than the first three in her own evil way.

But you know who the MC could also take things further with? Nicole.

Jan 12, 2019
Yes it is my friend, we have discussed this a lot, there are even polls on the subject.
But to give you a straight answer, i would say that
Visually Camilla is the hottest
Sexually Sage is the hottest
And i would add that Quinn is the most beautiful
Hmmmm... all good picks to which I can definitely agree with to some extent, but... if you could only fuck one for the rest of the game?????:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes