DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think DPC genuinely needed/wanted F95 at first, but when the popularity of BaDIK took off, this site quickly outlived its usefulness. Now he actively hates this place and anyone who even mentions it. At this point, he is so successful and wealthy that he does not need to be that proactive with his marketing tactics. F95 still probably does a majority of the marketing for this game even if DPC chooses not to acknowledge the symbiotic relationship.
Look at his very first post on this forum, it's an obvious provocation. You'll see similar post on other forums. That's how controversy advertising works. The whole point of advertising is to get the public to be aware of your brand. With all of the controversy surrounding Acting Lesson's all it took was a few forum fights and suddenly a lot of people were talking about DPC and his games.

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Why would he hate this site? He earns enough money to just ignore the pirates.
Have you joined his discord? If you talk about F95 you get kicked out, you post any locked content from his patreon you get kicked out, basically any form of "piracy" of his is not welcomed...

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
the writing is consistently criticized, and short comings are pointed out.
No, there are a lot of people that, if someone criticizes a character, think that is insulting his/her girlfriend and reacts as if that critic were a personal insult. And the same happens if there are critics of other aspects of the game. It´s just that the mods delete the comments. This is not a civilized thread where you can criticize the game and people just agree or disagree.

But I think we are saying the same basic idea: it´s a good, enjoyable and professional game in comparison with most of the games of the same kind, that are crap. It´s just that I think that a dev don't need to have a big studio behind to write a really good story and characters.

Being a DIK is a mix of recycled ideas from his previous game (Acting Lessons), and worn clichés from movies of the 80´s and 90´s and juvenile soap-operas, all put through the filter of postmodern political correctness. The product is not bad, I enjoy most of it. A lot. Even if there are things that bother me, like the unrealistic female bodies (not even Marilyn Monroe had a body with such a slim waist) and the cliches of political correctness that can be found here and there in the story.

But I don't think is a bad thing to hope for more quality and creativity in games.

Last edited:

Danongb443

Feb 24, 2021
Have you joined his discord? If you talk about F95 you get kicked out, you post any locked content from his patreon you get kicked out, basically any form of "piracy" of his is not welcomed...
Never mind, I'm dumb and didn't notice it on the first page

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Hi all,
New to the thread and started somewhere around page 6800 but jesus it is hard to keep up!
I love this game so during the wait I came across this thread. Awesome stuff and what a lot of theories!
So here some of my replies to some of the post that spoke to me.

In both case, the MC is the worst part :rolleyes: Can't take a hint :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol never saw this convo. Had three runs, just had to fuck Sage at all three :) . I'm now on a run for Quinn without fucking any of the MGs but it is hard to not fuck Sage.

DPC does a really great job, though. How he uses gestures and facial expressions of the characters to reflect certain moods. Unfortunately, many people don't pay attention to that.
I only look at their expressions after the facial. Jokes aside tho, yeah, expressions are on point.

Sorry, I can't focus on Jade when there is Bella :BootyTime:
Jade is there?

Can you imagine having had a concurrent sexual relationship with two girls who turn out to already be in a relationship with each other and then they turf you out, and then in order to facilitate the growth of their relationship you leave them to fuck in your bed while you sleep on your couch?!

If that happens, the mc better be around the corner getting a rim job from Quinn while Sage is blowing him...
lol. Also, that would be nice

A couple of thoughts about the season finale
1) Most likely the main character will become the president of the brotherhood
2) Jill and Bella will finally quarrel
3) Most likely the route of the side girl will be closed( Riona or Camila).
1. Think its a bit too early for him becoming president
2. Plausible, but because of MC or not, that's the question
3. I sure as hell hope not!

I'm keen to see how much further the Quinn/mc relationship goes. He's almost domesticated her!
Quinn is the most interessting for me. Really wondering how this will play out. Do foresee some major issues with her tho, looking at her problems.

Guys, how often do you replay the game?
Busy with my fifth run. Full Quinn with only HOTs on the side

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Badik is the standard of quality for all adult games on this site. I do not know a game that would be better in terms of animation and rendering quality. This game is like an expensive blockbuster among all AVN.
Standard? More like the peak of VNs. Very little comes even close to compare, not only in game quality but also dev integrity. I dont think I've even seen DPC fail once ETAs, or at least in such capacity that you can tell he's just said fuck it. If only DPC was the "standard" of VNs.

I think DPC genuinely needed/wanted F95 at first, but when the popularity of BaDIK took off, this site quickly outlived its usefulness. Now he actively hates this place and anyone who even mentions it. At this point, he is so successful and wealthy that he does not need to be that proactive with his marketing tactics. F95 still probably does a majority of the marketing for this game even if DPC chooses not to acknowledge the symbiotic relationship.
I still think most people dont realise how much this site helps these devs. Yes, of course its a "pirate" site, generally speaking, but most, if not pretty much every single patron knew about this (or other games) from here. DPC has a lot of patrons and sucess because he's good at what he does, tries to out do himself every time, and far most importantly, as actual integrity, that why people support him. I always expect him to deliever in a 5-6 month spam a worthy update for at least 4 hours. There's devs with over 1000 patrons shoving 1 update in 8 months with less than 1 hours worth of playthrough. Guess why those devs have the buzz they do, because of this site. Yes, at this point DPC doesnt "need" us, but we're still a huge fanbase here. Us and F95 doesnt harm him (or any dev) one bit, in fact it just helps him, a long, selling more high tier patron rewards, ence why people on his discord act like they do when F95 is mention, they came from here, but like to act superior. I would actually like to know how many of his patrons dont knew BADIK/AL from F95. Pretty sure the number will be non-surprinsingly low

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The only noticeable disadvantage in the game for me is the monotonous designs of male characters. MС can be confused with Tommy. In general, beautiful male characters are the problem of all visual novels.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
I know what you mean, when I see other people's posts that aren't even half the size of mine I just glaze over and can't get myself to read them.

It does surprise me sometimes how many people can be be bothered reading what I write, but my ego tells me my posts are highly insightful and entertaining, so it all makes sense. :p
Don't get me wrong. I like your posts. Some of them are in my bookmarks and i just love to reread them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The only noticeable disadvantage in the game for me is the monotonous designs of male characters. MС can be confused with Tommy. In general, beautiful male characters are the problem of all visual novels.
And of course Derek and John Boy. Derek could dye his hair and easily confuse Elena. :oops:

Reactions: yeesssss

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
special renders from first ep please . i have found some but not all of them from ep 1 , CAN anyone please provide me the pics

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
It´s way worse with the female characters. Faces are good or even really good (even if some of them, as Josy, seems to me too familiar from other games), but the bodies are terrible. I prefer that female characters have... human bodies. And those bodies with huge breast and hips, and incredibly slim waists, are not human. It´s a problem with all of them, but specially Isabella has such a huge breast and tiny waist that seems always to be about to bend at the waist and not be able to straighten up again.

I like women with hourglass figure, of course, but when I see such a unrealistic exaggeration of a female body, I don't think "that's sexy", but "there is no place for internal organs into that waist". It´s a turn off for me. And sadly, it´s the same in most of the games.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YES! Light of My Life was very well done and the characters grow on you. I found it very erotic and very well written. I think City of Broken Dreamers is technically very strong, but the story has not grabbed me like BaD or even some others. I suspect it's because the MC already has a lot of history with most of the characters, so we're not coming to the relationships with a fresh perspective.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Don't you think the DPC himself doesn't like Jill? He pays less attention to her and seems to deliberately talk about her last.
No, I think Jill is in some ways the primary LI. When BaD launches for the first time, remember, Jill is the one who introduces us to the game and gives us the usual "if you're in a bad place in your life" warning. I think DPC sees her as the most special.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
No, I think Jill is in some ways the primary LI. When BaD launches for the first time, remember, Jill is the one who introduces us to the game and gives us the usual "if you're in a bad place in your life" warning. I think DPC sees her as the most special.
That wouldnt surprise me, but it might not be that simple, in general. I think DPC when BADIK started he was still on that Megan is the main LI from AL mindset but I think by episode 2, everyone's game, despite I think Maya & Josy are supposed to end up together, Sage move on from her dependency of being a typical cheerleader failing for idiotic brainless chads for the "looks", Bella opening up her ice shell and (probably) leave a loveless marriage, which leaves us Jill as some sort of same connection as Lady and the Tramp, same as Neil and the Lynette.

But yeah, I think there's no "main" or "canon" LI. Unless you count Jade.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Jill was the last character added to the game. She didn't even appear in the first trailer (and no, it wasn't a secret appearance). I think Jill won over the patreon and that's when she made it to the front page.
Looking at the game I could say that Quinn is the main character (she is not even considered LI and yet she has the biggest development in the game and shares all the characteristics of a LI) or M&J, who go through the whole game from scene one.
And yet I think it's choral enough to not have one character over another at the LI level.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
i believe you're right, it feels as if she's the ultimate prize for someone who follows the CHICK path. In the sense that you won't get to be as cool as a DIK MC, but you get Jill.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Correct me if im wrong but I feel as if Jill and Isabella have the least amount of screen time after episode 7 as well as having the smallest impact on the story overall.

If you ignore Jill she's just some rich chick falling on a sword you hardly have to interact with. Compare that to the more elaborate plots with Sage, Josy, and Maya you're forced into that are 100% unavoidable.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes