Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I don't know, I don't remember this conversation this way:unsure:. It was more like.
Josy : Tell me Your with me
MC : I'm with you.
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1335923
You guys are reading so much into this simple conversation and MC's joke is hilarious. Dude, she just wants to go to the Gym with a friend because like every other human female in human history, she thinks she'll feel uncomfortable going alone. And Doc wants to render some Josy-gym-eye-candy.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She looks like Jill helped put on her make up in this picture. She looks much better than in her ridiculous Micky Mouse hairstyle. So goofy.
yes, definitely better than Princess Leia hair buns, but ...she's morphing into Bella? Dafuq is going on here? She looks so much different from the Josy we have come to know and love. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think it's the angled eyebrows. :unsure:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Damn I cant go through the game and find the pics atm due to work, maybe someone else can help me.

But from Memory : Quinn picked Maya as her daughter then gave her by far the hardest list of all the daughters, matter of fact the only list with sexual tasks, and yea it could have been to corrupt her and see how far Maya would go, but if she wanted her for her buisness, wouldnt she at least give her jobs that are achieveable and reasonable for someone like Maya ? Without MC she would have failed 100 out of 100 times.

If MC warns Maya and Maya goes to Sage to request a change of mothers, Quinn makes the list even harder.

Imo its very clear that Quinn just wanted to fuck with her because Maya was desperate but she always knew she as her mother is the only one who can let her in, so she always wanted to reject her, but when she did, Josy&Maya outfoxed her and went to Arieth, hence the "checkmate" comment from Riona.

Quinn expansion always was Mona and Camila, they knew they had to fuck Burke, Maya never mentions it even once. The restaurant ? Camila works there right away, Maya ? again never mentions it once.
You are correct, TimHawk. Quinn ONLY let Maya in because she thought she could use her to hurt MC. She did not intend to make her a hooker like Mona and Camilla because she intended (and overtly tried and failed) to sabotage her pledge as a HOT. The narrative is clear on that. Same as with Josy so she could use her to hurt Tommy. Quinn fans sometimes try to detract or diminish Quinn's abhorrent personality. Quinn is pretty screwed up inside.

We people who actually read the story instead of skipping through it to watch the lude scenes just need to nod our heads and back away slowly when Quinn-Fans start saying how kind and precious she is.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Damn I cant go through the game and find the pics atm due to work, maybe someone else can help me.

But from Memory : Quinn picked Maya as her daughter then gave her by far the hardest list of all the daughters, matter of fact the only list with sexual tasks, and yea it could have been to corrupt her and see how far Maya would go, but if she wanted her for her buisness, wouldnt she at least give her jobs that are achieveable and reasonable for someone like Maya ? Without MC she would have failed 100 out of 100 times.

If MC warns Maya and Maya goes to Sage to request a change of mothers, Quinn makes the list even harder.

Imo its very clear that Quinn just wanted to fuck with her because Maya was desperate but she always knew she as her mother is the only one who can let her in, so she always wanted to reject her, but when she did, Josy&Maya outfoxed her and went to Arieth, hence the "checkmate" comment from Riona.

Quinn expansion always was Mona and Camila, they knew they had to fuck Burke, Maya never mentions it even once. The restaurant ? Camila works there right away, Maya ? again never mentions it once.
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.It is in the Fucking first episode :ROFLMAO: . Camila and Maya were the original candidate. (y).
BeingADIK 2021-08-04 23-34-09-86.png
BeingADIK 2021-08-04 23-34-15-89.png

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
She didn't force but she manipulated. Hrmm...sound like justification for rottenness. As you said, she obviously had a great deal to do with Mona quitting so saying she didn't "force" doesn't lessen her slimetude (new word). Clearly the PRIMARY reason for Mona leaving was the Dean literally deleting/cancelling her tuition as we saw at the end of that episode.

But no...Quinn is a rotten as the MC thinks she is. And no word-play will change the fact that she's just a two-bit thug who is going to college to further her career as a prison inmate. It's VERY likely she "encouraged" or "manipulated" Steve behind the scenes to silence Mona, but saying she didn't "force" doesn't assuage any of her obvious guilt. We'll see in future Episodes because if Doc doesn't bring Mona back I'm gonna egg his car every day for the rest of my life.

Mmmmmmm......Moooooooona.
Okay first of, Burke is not the dean.

Second, man talk about double standards. There is no doubt that Quinn is rotten, she doesnt seem to care about hurting people or what she needs to do to get things her way.

BUT and man thats a Camila-size-bubble-butt, to side with a girl that agreed to spread her legs for the promise of free tuition and entry into a sorority is ... questionable, especially if you hate Quinn that much. There are no angels here, Mona agreed to prostitute herself and not just once either, then she couldnt go through with it and left because she couldnt handle the guilt.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Dude, she did wanted her. I literally saw in the dialogue. You can look if you want, it was Riona's advising her to drop any plans of Quinn for maya and mona to be included in restaurant.
Read it again, bro. Neither mentioned Maya. In Quinn's bedroom they said "Camilla and Mona". Maya was just a pledge at that early point in the story they mentioned. Quinn hadn't even met MC yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.It is in the Fucking first episode :ROFLMAO: . Camila and Maya were the original candidate. (y).
View attachment 1336098
View attachment 1336096
No...they are just the two girls that day that pledged. Quinn doesn't know them and they don't know her. They just met a few hours ago (Maya said to MC "I think I'm gonna pledge the HOTS" a couple hours before this scene.

The details come out in the story. For you to be right NOTHING happened in the entire story following this scene up until Episode 7. Can't just read the intro, dude. You have read the whole book to get the story.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018

There are obviously different levels to the "business." It is apparent Quinn is hurting for money. giving Maya tasks that are basically easy/reasonable for Maya to do to test her, isn't going to bring in the big bucks.

If you were Quinn running a "secret business" on the side, you wouldn't just tell potential new sisters right off the bat. Pretty safe to assume Camila was tested to see how far she was willing to go before Quinn let her in on the "business." Quinn realizing that Maya isn't a viable option for the business, obviously wouldn't want her in anymore because it is going to hemorrhage money she doesn't have. Therefore no reason to tell her about the "business."

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Actually I think he is the Dean. The narrative doesn't say either way but we know he seems to lead the "teacher's council", he has access to student's personal files, and he's rich (Tybalt's father). Teachers and professors are NOT rich. Deans...yeah...quite rich. So I'll call him "Dean" until Doc gives us clarification.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
There are obviously different levels to the "business." It is apparent Quinn is hurting for money. giving Maya tasks that are basically easy/reasonable for Maya to do to test her, isn't going to bring in the big bucks.

If you were Quinn running a "secret business" on the side, you wouldn't just tell potential new sisters right off the bat. Pretty safe to assume Camila was tested to see how far she was willing to go before Quinn let her in on the "business." Quinn realizing that Maya isn't a viable option for the business, obviously wouldn't want her in anymore because it is going to hemorrhage money she doesn't have. Therefore no reason to tell her about the "business."
It has to have been "right of the bat". MC arrives on day one of the new Semester, day 3 you get the restaurant number from Quinn, same day Camila lets you gloryhole assfuck her, so its not like Quinn had a few weeks or months to test Camilas loyalty.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Actually I think he is the Dean. The narrative doesn't say either way but we know he seems to lead the "teacher's council", he has access to student's personal files, and he's rich (Tybalt's father). Teachers and professors are NOT rich. Deans...yeah...quite rich. So I'll call him "Dean" until Doc gives us clarification.
Jade explains it to you. He made his money in a job where one makes financial deals ( Investment banker ??? ), then he used that money, to buy himself a degree, then he donated a fuckton to get a job as a prof. Even Jade herself was insulted and disgusted with it, since it devalues her own degree, which she actually earned. A Dean usually gets picked by seniority, like Burke is 15-20 years too young, there are exceptions tho.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020

Second, man talk about double standards. There is no doubt that Quinn is rotten, she doesnt seem to care about hurting people or what she needs to do to get things her way.

BUT and man thats a Camila-size-bubble-butt, to side with a girl that agreed to spread her legs for the promise of free tuition and entry into a sorority is ... questionable, especially if you hate Quinn that much. There are no angels here, Mona agreed to prostitute herself and not just once either, then she couldnt go through with it and left because she couldnt handle the guilt.
I don't hate Quinn. The MC does. She's the antagonist of the story. She's a great villain. She's one of the best characters in the entire story in fact. She's far cooler than the wishy washy Quinn some Quinn-fans think she is. She's Darth Vader...not Han Solo. She's NOT the misunderstood support character and she's not going to become more and more like Josy and Jill every episode until she and the MC get married. She's going to end up arrested, expelled, and go to prison or killed off (likely by her "brother") by the end of the story with a great fall at the climax worthy of the coolest of literary villains. I mean no disrespect but are you not following the story as it's written by Doc, or just framing it in your mind how you wish it turns out? Either way is okay I suppose but "as intended" is way more fascinating.

Reactions: notme222

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No...they are just the two girls that day that pledged. Quinn doesn't know them and they don't know her. They just met a few hours ago (Maya said to MC "I think I'm gonna pledge the HOTS" a couple hours before this scene.

The details come out in the story. For you to be right NOTHING happened in the entire story following this scene up until Episode 7. Can't just read the intro, dude. You have read the whole book to get the story.
to ME its seem like you are the one who don't pay attention the story. not to mention , not long after this MC see Camy and Quinn , that is where Camy initiation started. Maya initiation started when she had to wake up MC, it was a slower corruption from Quinn, constatnly testing Maya, before bring her up to speed. Camy is a more open slut, so she was the easiest one. still a gamble for sure. That is Why Rio and Quinn constantly arguing, because Quinn wants to expand . Quinn intention was to bring Maya in right from the get go, because she see how desperat she seemed to her. It has nothing to do that Quinn wanted to mess with MC , Josy was the one, whose only usefulness was that Quinn wanted to mess with Tommy. Quinn specifically wanted girls whos she can use. and Josy does not fall into this category :ROFLMAO:
if everything would have happened the way Quinn wanted it , her Restaurant would look like this : Rio,, Sara, Mell, Camy, Mona, Maya. - This was her original plan.
and Rio constantly warned her, but Quinn instead yelled at her and Slapped her. Until it was clear that She need to give up her plans.
Mostly because of the Mona stuff, Quinn decided it would be better to get rid of Maya, so she planned to reject her, but they fooled her, and after that Maya slaps her, when Quinn started to change the narative.

This is exactly how the story played out. :ROFLMAO:(y). I'm not reading anything to it, it exactly the story:)

Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
to ME its seem like you are the one who don't pay attention the story. not to mention , not long after this MC see Camy and Quinn , that is where Camy initiation started. Maya initiation started when she had to wake up MC, it was a slower corruption from Quinn, constatnly testing Maya, before bring her up to speed. Camy is a more open slut, so she was the easiest one. still a gamble for sure. That is Why Rio and Quinn constantly arguing, because Quinn wants to expand . Quinn intention was to bring Maya in right from the get go, because she see how desperat she seemed to her. It has nothing to do that Quinn wanted to mess with MC , Josy was the one, whose only usefulness was that Quinn wanted to mess with Tommy. Quinn specifically wanted girls whos she can use. and Josy does not fall into this category :ROFLMAO:
if everything would have happened the way Quinn wanted it , her Restaurant would look like this : Rio,, Sara, Mell, Camy, Mona, Maya. - This was her original plan.
and Rio constantly warned her, but Quinn instead yelled at her and Slapped her. Until it was clear that She need to give up her plans.
Mostly because of the Mona stuff, Quinn decided it would be better to get rid of Maya, so she planned to reject her, but they fooled her, and after that Maya slaps her, when Quinn started to change the narative.

This is exactly how the story played out. :ROFLMAO:(y). I'm not reading anything to it, it exactly the story:)
I respect your opinion, and I guess its not impossible however unlikely, but there is one major flaw that nobody has been able to answer yet : How the fuck was Quinn gonna pay for Maya's tuition ? Mona was the last to go through with it, hence Camila nervously waited outside for her. There IS a deadline for the tuition payment. Quinn knows Maya will never join without free tuition, so by the time the last girl goes through with it, wouldnt Quinn at LEAST have to explain to Maya whats expected of her ? Thats not a conversation she can delay, not to mention 2 weeks go bye and Maya is oblivious that there even is a restaurant. To me it makes no sense whatsoever.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think the real reason Sage helps is not just that she sees Maya as a HOT sister. We don't know what Josy said to Sage, but we do know that when the MC doesn't have sex with Sage, she helps in a way that she probably never experienced before. The MC was just there for her, as a friend, without asking for anything in return. I think that is why Sage will probably do anything for Maya. This is Sage returning the favor to the MC for his friendship.

Wow. Just what I want for my MC. The full throuple Josy/Maya/MC program with sex, pregnancy and Mormon marriage. Good friendships with Jill, Isabella and Sage. If this is how the game ends, my MC won't need a huge inheritance either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I respect your opinion, and I guess its not impossible however unlikely, but there is one major flaw that nobody has been able to answer yet : How the fuck was Quinn gonna pay for Maya's tuition ? Mona was the last to go through with it, hence Camila nervously waited outside for her. There IS a deadline for the tuition payment. Quinn knows Maya will never join without free tuition, so by the time the last girl goes through with it, wouldnt Quinn at LEAST have to explain to Maya whats expected of her ? Thats not a conversation she can delay, not to mention 2 weeks go bye and Maya is oblivious that there even is a restaurant. To me it makes no sense whatsoever.
That's pretty obvious. If Quinn had gotten Maya to work at the restaurant, Quinn would have told her about the deal with Stephen Burke.:rolleyes:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Jade explains it to you. He made his money in a job where one makes financial deals ( Investment banker ??? ), then he used that money, to buy himself a degree, then he donated a fuckton to get a job as a prof. Even Jade herself was insulted and disgusted with it, since it devalues her own degree, which she actually earned. A Dean usually gets picked by seniority, like Burke is 15-20 years too young, there are exceptions tho.
Hmm...I don't remember any of that in Jade's dialogue and you can't "buy" a degree without actually going to school and passing tests. Funny thing about education is...you have to actually learn. Especially if you plan to be a professor at a prestigious university. If he miraculously bought his degree and did not have the actual knowledge, how can he teach it? Sorry bro, but...I'll keep thinking of him as a Dean because...again, Money, Access to student files, and his Authority. And the age argument doesn't fly in real life. Deans are not chosen by seniority. It's not the military. Like most jobs in the civilian world, they are chosen by qualification. And age as a qualification is discrimination under the law. It doesn't take 3 or 4 decades for a teacher to make tenure. It's around ten years or so...thus the word: tenure.

One of the guys I went to High School with was the Dean of a local College when he and my best friend Clayton got "ceremoniously married" (since gay marriage wasn't legal yet) when we were all in our early 30's (moved back to California at age 36 so this was a few years before that), making Mike younger than Steve in the story (assuming he's about the same 36 or so as Bella). Mike just happened to be incredibly brilliant (he used to memorize dictionaries and history textbooks in High School) and was very ambitious. So again...I'll go with Dean till Doc proves otherwise

It's okay, Tim...I promise not to break anything with my "nutty" viewpoints and personal experiences.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes