Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It has to have been "right of the bat". MC arrives on day one of the new Semester, day 3 you get the restaurant number from Quinn, same day Camila lets you gloryhole assfuck her, so its not like Quinn had a few weeks or months to test Camilas loyalty.
You don't need weeks or months to test someone like Camila seeing how comfortable and willing she is. Some people are just loosey goosey and goes with the flow willingly. lol

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's pretty obvious. If Quinn had gotten Maya to work at the restaurant, Quinn would have told her about the deal with Stephen Burke.:rolleyes:
Exactly. and Mona was pretty fine with everything until she had to do older dudes.
and even after, Quinn still give her chance, its was really the Hot party was the final nail in her coffin. Mona was basically break and was not able to hold her mouth shot anymore. And before this, Quinn realized Maya need to go. If Maya would have been rejected as Quinn planed , Mona probably would still be around, because the conversation between Maya and Mona, would have not happened.

all in all, what is matter, that Quinn original plan was to use Maya for her prostitution service, but as the story progressed, and events happened it became impossible for her to do it.

It is a false assumption to think that Quinn just wanted to mess with MC and that was her only interest in Maya. That was just a nice unforeseen convenient Bonus for Her. :ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
What does flexible mean. Patrick pays the tuition fees for Maya as long as she doesn't meet Josy.
Flexible means you can decide whenever you pay as long as all installments meet up to the owed amount at a certain date, a deadline means if its not paid by day X you forfeit the semester. And the offer isnt "oh we pay every semester but the first", so within days Quinn wouldve had to approach not only Maya but also Burke to make the arrangements. It just makes no sense.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So the deadline for the college tuition is "flexible" in that world ?
Whats makes you think that there was even a deadline? . :ROFLMAO:. at least a week have passed between episode 5 and the ending of episode 6. Mona was not expelled right after she refused Burke.
She was removed, after she became completely fucking useless for Quinn. Not because she did not fucked with Burke :ROFLMAO:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
So the deadline for the college tuition is "flexible" in that world ?
If we assume tuition due date is similar, Maya's tuition is already paid for, by her dad, prior to her starting her fall semester. The "free tuition" would apply to next semester not the current semester. Maya wants/needs the free tuition to be free from her dad at least for next semester.

Seeing as we are well into the fall semester, every student has paid their tuition for this semester, otherwise they wouldn't even be here.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
If we assume tuition due date is similar, Maya's tuition is already paid for, by her dad, prior to her starting her fall semester. The "free tuition" would apply to next semester not the current semester. Maya wants/needs the free tuition to be free from her dad at least for next semester.

Seeing as we are well into the fall semester, every student has paid their tuition for this semester, otherwise they wouldn't even be here.
So then the HOT/Quinn offer is indeed "we pay all tuition, except the first semester" ?

Edit : Sorry I have more time to answer now. I know what you say is 100% true, except for the 1st semster, there is not 1 rule, I know of at least 3. Due to the high drop out rate within the first 2 weeks, at least where i come from the most common is "payment is expected the 15th of the month following the start of the semester ", a second one I know of is "payment is expected by the end of the first day class starts" and a third is "payment is expected before the first day class starts".

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Why would you be assuming they would be paying for the first semester? Quinn never implied she is reimbursing tuition. xD
Sorry for the late edit on the previous reply but work got in the way, stupid work.

But okay since we are running in circles, next Q&A DPC holds Ill submit "Did Quinn ever consider Maya for her restaurant buisness or did she just want to fuck with her" .... lets hope we get an answer then :D

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I don't hate Quinn. The MC does. She's the antagonist of the story. She's a great villain. She's one of the best characters in the entire story in fact. She's far cooler than the wishy washy Quinn some Quinn-fans think she is. She's Darth Vader...not Han Solo. She's NOT the misunderstood support character and she's not going to become more and more like Josy and Jill every episode until she and the MC get married. She's going to end up arrested, expelled, and go to prison or killed off (likely by her "brother") by the end of the story with a great fall at the climax worthy of the coolest of literary villains. I mean no disrespect but are you not following the story as it's written by Doc, or just framing it in your mind how you wish it turns out? Either way is okay I suppose but "as intended" is way more fascinating.
Hmm, talk about framing the story in your own mind...where do you get the idea that the MC hates Quinn from?!

I'm also not sure it's as easy to divine DPC's intentions as you suggest. The Quinn of the early episodes may have been shaping up to be a one-note villain/antagonist, but I don't see how an honest reading of her recent character development could lead someone to make the same claim now. And as a result of that, the possibilities for her arc are a lot wider than they once were. The growing relationship with the MC (if on her path) seems considered, purposeful.

Speaking for myself, I don't want Quinn to turn into Josy or Jill, so I agree with you in the sense that she's a more interesting character for having those character flaws. I like her attitude, her complexity, her unapologetic nature and me being a fan of hers isn't contingent on her becoming "kind and precious". But equally I don't think her flaws mean she's beyond hope. It's interesting you bring up Darth Vader; I'm not sure if you meant it this way, but of course even Vader had a great love, and was ultimately redeemed.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone have any ideas of when the next update should be?
Status updates are provided regularly almost every Friday (mostly in the morning), but there are no fixed dates yet for the next game chapter so you will most likely get a render count or animation count until pinkcake is pretty certain he can provide a release date he'll meet.

Reactions: Darg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
but of course there is also jealousy, but always towards possible real relationships, not for the girls in the restaurant.

the problem is not the sex, Quinn cannot ask Mc how many girls he has fallen in love with, it would be too personal a question, so she asks him how many girls he has had sex with
Agreed. In addition, Quinn craves feeling in control of a situation. If the MC is fooling around with girls on her menu, it's probably a lot easier for Quinn to rationalize her ability to handle the situation (even if in practice it may not be that easy). But if the MC is fooling around with an independent contractor as it were, Quinn has a lot less leverage to throw around. That's bound to amplify any jealousy or sadness she insists she isn't feeling.

:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
View attachment 1335768
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
Not going to lie, I think the new look is a small step down for Josy. Granted, her original look was so close to perfection maybe there was nowhere to go but down, but I'd still prefer she stick with classic Josy.

Do me the favor and check the scene again where its decided if the daughters become HOT's or not.

Quinn, thinking she is the only Mother who can make that call says "I am not satiesfied" so she REJECTS Maya and Josy.

Its only when the Queen of Stupid, aka Arieth gets involved that they even become HOT's, hence the "checkmate" comment from Riona.
As others have pointed out, it seems pretty clear Quinn did intend to draft Maya into the restaurant business (if she completed her slutty scavenger hunt). In Episode 3, Riona insists Quinn should NOT offer Maya and Mona work at the restaurant, but Quinn gives every indication that she plans to do just that.
Quinn&Riona_01.jpg Quinn&Riona_02.jpg Quinn&Riona_03.jpg Quinn&Riona_11.jpg Quinn&Riona_12.jpg Quinn&Riona_13.jpg

But in Episode 6 after Mona blows up in their faces, Riona reiterates her concern about putting Maya on the menu. At first Quinn continues to stonewall her, but after Riona threatens to quit herself, Quinn appears to reconsider.
Riona&Quinn_11.jpg Riona&Quinn_12.jpg Riona&Quinn_13.jpg Riona&Quinn_29.jpg Riona&Quinn_30.jpg

The implication is clearly that Quinn altered her original plan in Episode 6 (either to mollify Riona or because Riona had finally convinced her that Maya was too risky to involve), and planned to reject Maya at the party. Unfortunately for Quinn, she forgot that Arieth had already been appointed as Josy's mother and thus could also accept scavenger hunt evidence from Maya ad Josy. Hence Riona's checkmate: by the time Quinn recognized the danger, it was too late to avert it.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Hmm...I don't remember any of that in Jade's dialogue and you can't "buy" a degree without actually going to school and passing tests.
Just to jump in and clarify, Jade tells MC that Burke is considered an honorary professor. Not an actual professor. It's basically a bs title they made for him to pad his ego and justify the position they gave him.

I should also point out that this college is obviously a private school, so for a surprising amount of stuff they can do whatever the hell they want. If they're not taking government money, they have a great deal of free reign. There are highly shady private "colleges" out there, which may or may not actually be accredited. Buyer beware.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
you can't "buy" a degree without actually going to school and passing tests.
Oh my sweet summer child. You have no idea. Rich people and politicians and people of that sort are often offered honorary degrees by universities "for their excellent work". That's completely legal. Also you can easily buy degrees if you have the right connections and can afford to pay. Fuck, you can even practice medicine with those fake degrees.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes