felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As others have pointed out, it seems pretty clear Quinn did intend to draft Maya into the restaurant business (if she completed her slutty scavenger hunt). In Episode 3, Riona insists Quinn should NOT offer Maya and Mona work at the restaurant, but Quinn gives every indication that she plans to do just that.
View attachment 1336313 View attachment 1336314 View attachment 1336315 View attachment 1336316 View attachment 1336317 View attachment 1336318

But in Episode 6 after Mona blows up in their faces, Riona reiterates her concern about putting Maya on the menu. At first Quinn continues to stonewall her, but after Riona threatens to quit herself, Quinn appears to reconsider.
View attachment 1336321 View attachment 1336322 View attachment 1336323 View attachment 1336324 View attachment 1336325

The implication is clearly that Quinn altered her original plan in Episode 6 (either to mollify Riona or because Riona had finally convinced her that Maya was too risky to involve), and planned to reject Maya at the party. Unfortunately for Quinn, she forgot that Arieth had already been appointed as Josy's mother and thus could also accept scavenger hunt evidence from Maya ad Josy. Hence Riona's checkmate: by the time Quinn recognized the danger, it was too late to avert it.
either we're missing a few pieces, or Quinn's plan with Maya is not at all clear.

It seems impossible to me that she would think Maya would complete her list (in fact she's convinced they failed), and at that point after having to kick her out of HOTs how could she possibly control her? seems like a self-sabotaging plan to me.

Quinn goes out of her way to make Maya not trust her, gives her an impossible task, lies to her about free tuition and then somehow expects her to be able to work for her?

maybe the key was the photgraphic and video evidence of passing the hard tasks? a more or less exolicited blackmail? this would fit in with the subsequent demands on Arieth

Reactions: Warscared and `Ray`

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
What has happened to everyone in this thread?! First Camila and then this :FacePalm:
View attachment 1336431
View attachment 1336437
Do you seriously think that the new appearance is Josy?! It isn't! It doesn't match Josy's facial model.

This is a new character bitches! Compare the Avatar and Josy's Ep8 Preview.

Maybe Dalli was fucking right, A twin sister of Josy, But he, the reflection master agrees with other's, what a shame!

This is 100% a new character. She is either related to Bella or Josy OR to neither!

" It's josy! yay! sexy! oh yeah! "...:rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: openup212

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nose too small! :FacePalm:
I don't think anyone would give a shit about looking at a woman's nose when she look like that... I know I wouldn't. I'd be too focused on the important ASSets to care about her damn nose.:whistle:

well hopefully the content is still alot
There's always enough content in those updates that makes them well worth the wait. Last one had 3000+ renders and 250 animations, if I'm not mistaken... this game will never disappoint contentwise. Some players may be disappointed when their favorite characters don't get enough love, but personally, I'm only disappointed after I finish playing the update coz the next one is 6 months away again.:giggle:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think anyone would give a shit about looking at a woman's nose when she look like that... I know I wouldn't. I'd be too focused on the important ASSets to care about her damn nose.:whistle:
ASSets what ASSets? just keep looking for her opurtunitTiTTies i am sure there should plenTITTIES of them around!

of course no sex with Jill... but good walks!!! good ice cream!!!!
:eek::cry:
and in the end of the day is not that that really matters? at least we know Jill is not a bare waste since she as such big tits that they cover her waist! you know why its called a waist? because there is enough room in there for 2 more tits and there normally there is not so its a waste! Not in Jill case when she lets them dangle...

whocares6847

Sep 6, 2020
With all this talk about Josy's new look...

Anyone else thinks it's finally time for Maya to ditch that mop on her head and to just go with the ponytail full time?
She looks great with it, but only uses that style while working out, otherwise, it's always back to the mop.
It's so jarring, especially when she's sharing scenes with Josy.
Is she hiding something under all that hair?

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys. During my Josy&Maya route I noticed something. I didn't accept being fuck buddies with Sage. In episode 6, you can call Sage and help her when she's sick. After tending her, you don't get the tearjerker scene where MC explains her about his birthday-his mother's death relation if you're not fuck buddies with her. However, after finishing episode 6, you get "previously on episode 6" scene. In there I got this:
Even though I didn't get this scene in my playthrough, it still shows in "previously on episode 6". Is this a bug? Did you guys experience something like this?

Reactions: shazba

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys. During my Josy&Maya route I noticed something. I didn't accept being fuck buddies with Sage. In episode 6, you can call Sage and help her when she's sick. After tending her, you don't get the tearjerker scene where MC explains her about his birthday-his mother's death relation if you're not fuck buddies with her. However, after finishing episode 6, you get "previously on episode 6" scene. In there I got this:
Even though I didn't get this scene, it still shows. Is this a bug? Did you guys experience something like this?
That's a bug. Same for this one
This line belongs to DIK MC but appears in "previously on episode 1" no matter what affinity you build.
Just a little mistakes.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
With all this talk about Josy's new look...

Anyone else thinks it's finally time for Maya to ditch that mop on her head and to just go with the ponytail full time?
She looks great with it, but only uses that style while working out, otherwise, it's always back to the mop.
It's so jarring, especially when she's sharing scenes with Josy.
Is she hiding something under all that hair?
People saying she's hiding MC's full inheritance there.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes