dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Didn't it seem strange to you that Josy and Isabella hit it off right away? With Josy, that's actually logical. But with Isabella? Then the new avatar picture of Josy, in Bella style.

Maybe DPC has created something crazy.

Screenshot 1: The procreation of Josy. (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 2: Josy's possible mothers from the Isabella flashback. Both OMG sisters, like Isabella.

Screenshot 3: This is all one and the same woman, all showing Josy feature. From left. Handbag and left pointer finger is from EP1. The next one shows us Josy panning from her left side and towards DIK because she is fucking with the MC in EP2. The third lady shows us Josy from EP3. How to come on it? This stress with Maya and the MC and the MC also runs away. Luckily she can turn to God, as you can see from the cross around her neck. Wait a minute? In EP6, Patrick has a cross like that hanging in his car. The last one shows Josy from EP4. Why she always has to hide the bracelet?

But all four have something in common. They appear as clowns. Wait a minute, I saw that again later. Screenshot 4, 5, and 6.

But where did Tybalt take the photos for his presentation. Screenshot 7.

What is this? Where is the connection? Josy is not Isabella's daughter. She isn't either. But she is the daughter of an OMG sister of Isabella and Luca's brother. Hahaha, that can't be. Lucas' dad is a preps and Josy's dad is named Pete.

EP1 Applesauce. Group sex of B&R students with OMG girls. Like now. There he goes again pulling something out of the hat. Arieth has the answer. Screenshot 8.

In EP8 we will possibly meet Josy's real parents.

Reactions: `Ray`

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys. During my Josy&Maya route I noticed something. I didn't accept being fuck buddies with Sage. In episode 6, you can call Sage and help her when she's sick. After tending her, you don't get the tearjerker scene where MC explains her about his birthday-his mother's death relation if you're not fuck buddies with her. However, after finishing episode 6, you get "previously on episode 6" scene. In there I got this:
Even though I didn't get this scene in my playthrough, it still shows in "previously on episode 6". Is this a bug? Did you guys experience something like this?
Is a bug

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Months back I did suggest Josy could be getting an alignment shift as she gets closer to the HOTS and conflict with Maya ensues over her Dad/Rent, it seems like a possibility now... Josy could become a DIK girl instead of a CHICK if you're not balancing your rep gains with Maya/Josy carefully while preventing them from arguing.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Months back I did suggest Josy could be getting an alignment shift as she gets closer to the HOTS and conflict with Maya ensues over her Dad/Rent, it seems like a possibility now... Josy could become a DIK girl instead of a CHICK if you're not balancing your rep gains with Maya/Josy carefully while preventing them from arguing.
True. Josy has always been the more DIK leaning of the two ladies. At several points in the story, Josy is quite receptive to MC DIK behaviour. On my Josy playthrough I hovered close to neutral as much as possible so as not to get locked in. I wanted to be able to shift with the winds depending on what would get me the better content.

You're right about the Maya/Josy conflict. It's coming in a big way if you haven't prepared for it. That breakup would be just the thing to move Josy more to the dark side and Quinn will be happy to help push it along. Especially if it means increased pain for Maya.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have been saying this way longer than anybody else did . :ROFLMAO:.
Josy, eventually a Dik girl,
Maya is a Chick Girl,
and Josy & Maya together are for Neutral.
My only problem with this, is , If Jill remain a full Chick girl, this will make it very unlikely, my dream of Josy x Jill, Threesome:unsure:. But I might get a Josy & Lily threesome in exchange. IF the recent preview is indeed Lily's room, Then Josy and Elena switch roommates, and Josy end up being Lily's new roomie. It will be more beneficial, and comfortable for Josy, give her more alone time, considering that Lily has a job. So there is schedule there. Josy, can be like " Hey, MC. Lily works tonight for at least 3-5 hour, you can come to my place and we can have fun, I have some black Stocking you might like :devilish: ". without being worried about heather or Tommy, or any other shit.

and who know, if Maya and Sage start to bound, may be not all hope are lost for Josy x Jill either.:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
" Hey, MC. Lily works tonight for at least 3-5 hour, you can come to my place and we can have fun, I have some black Stocking you might like :devilish: ".
MC: sorry Josy... i got something planned with the guys!
MC: YO GUYS, lilly working tonight!
Leon and Jamie: OH YEAHH, LAPDANCE SHARING TIME ME BWOOYY
Jacob: Fuck ... i can finish this painting afterwards, lets go go go you sickoos
Tommy: crap gotta call heather and come up with an excuse! JB include me yours
JB: sure, "hey Lenny my dear can not go today me and Tommy ate something wrotten and we have the shitters so sorry babe!"
Tommy: seriously dude? wtf
JB: hey what do you expect in such short notice?
Rusty: Partehhhhhhhh hohohohoohohohohohoh
Derek: sorry guys my sister needs some help today, there some shit with Q and.... got you fuckers, i call shotgun on Rusty ride!

DIK`s : singing along dropkick murphy´s "going out in style" *"we´re gonna go to the pink rose and check lilly´s ass and tits!""Lilly was born in hopes hollow not the cutest of places but boy can she swallow!"*

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
MC: sorry Josy... i got something planned with the guys!
MC: YO GUYS, lilly working tonight!
Leon and Jamie: OH YEAHH, LAPDANCE SHARING TIME ME BWOOYY
Jacob: Fuck ... i can finish this painting afterwards, lets go go go you sickoos
Tommy: crap gotta call heather and come up with an excuse! JB include me yours
JB: sure, "hey Lenny my dear can not go today me and Tommy ate something wrotten and we have the shitters so sorry babe!"
Tommy: seriously dude? wtf
JB: hey what do you expect in such short notice?
Rusty: Partehhhhhhhh hohohohoohohohohohoh
Derek: sorry guys my sister needs some help today, there some shit with Q and.... got you fuckers, i call shotgun on Rusty ride!

DIK`s : singing along dropkick murphy´s "going out in style" *"we´re gonna go to the pink rose and check lilly´s ass and tits!""Lilly was born in hopes hollow not the cutest of places but boy can she swallow!"*
Your MC is different than my MC :p.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya is a Chick Girl,
My only problem with this, is , If Jill remain a full Chick girl, this will make it very unlikely, my dream of Josy x Jill, Threesome:unsure:. But I might get a Josy & Lily threesome in exchange. IF the recent preview is indeed Lily's room, Then Josy and Elena switch roommates, and Josy end up being Lily's new roomie. It will be more beneficial, and comfortable for Josy, give her more alone time, considering that Lily has a job. So there is schedule there. Josy, can be like " Hey, MC. Lily works tonight for at least 3-5 hour, you can come to my place and we can have fun, I have some black Stocking you might like :devilish: ". without being worried about heather or Tommy, or any other shit.

and who know, if Maya and Sage start to bound, may be not all hope are lost for Josy x Jill either.:ROFLMAO:
Jill will become DIK because she will and must rebel against Tybalt.

Isabella can even become Huge DIK if the MC chose her and because she enjoys fucking Tybalt's brain.

Maya becomes DIK because she had her first orgasm with a guy. She wants more of the same.

When Josy becomes Chick, which happens when the MC gets into a relationship with her end EP7, the throuple with Maya is possible.
The DIK Josy you get when the MC fucks Josy in the pool. Then there will be a single path of Josy, but probably several threesome sex possibilities as long as the MC remains emotionally faithful to Josy.

Sage will become Chick if the MC enters into a relationship with her. In a friendship, Sage becomes Neutral.

I assume that with the right DIK status bar, the MC can make Jill, Sage, Josy and Maya happy. (3 DIK /2 NEUTRAL / 6 CHICK)

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
At that time I would change my sig from JosyxMaya to MayaxSage :devilish:
That is why we are the two side of the same coin :ROFLMAO: . You are the Maya side.
But what if it's, Josy and Sage hmm ?:unsure:. Sage is like the only decent girl in the Hots(y) ,
I rather have Josy and her get along well, and Josy and Jill know MC banging Sage . Foursome ? , MC, Josy, Jill, Sage ? - This is the only way to avoid hurt feelings:ROFLMAO:.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Maya is a Chick Girl,
I'm not sure what the condition will be for Josy & Maya to stay together, I think Chick may be fine but for all we know if you sleep around with other girls it will ruin it too.
As for DIK Josy, in my main playthrough (DIK) I'm not in a relationship with them yet in the last episode there were three opportunities to flirt with Josy (you can't flirt with Maya) and I don't think DPC would put the option there if it didn't have some effect or foreshadow something later on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It would be interesting if it was possible to drag all the love interests to the side of DIK or the side of CHICK. But unfortunately, this is only a visual novel and this is too complicated mechanics for it.
In addition, I wonder if Josy and Maya are on the route of friendship of the main character and they have a relationship crisis, will the main character influence this? And how? Well, is it possible to make them break up?.

• Thinking Face

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
...Quinn and Josy action?

View attachment 1337548

Sign me up!
yeah, sure why not a Quinn & Maya hate fuck each other. ? I would watch that just to see the reaction of Quinn lover, Maya haters. :devilish: :LOL:

I'm not sure what the condition will be for Josy & Maya to stay together, I think Chick may be fine but for all we know if you sleep around with other girls it will ruin it too.
As for DIK Josy, in my main playthrough (DIK) I'm not in a relationship with them yet in the last episode there were three opportunities to flirt with Josy (you can't flirt with Maya) and I don't think DPC would put the option there if it didn't have some effect or foreshadow something later on.
Yeah, so far however, she resisted. If there is a possible solo path, than they might break up before. I said it earlier, maybe MC is the one that would keep them together, if he play his part right. :unsure:

But then there's the thing, that you lose some great, really great content if you just friend with them. And I'm not sure, how all this path can be maintained if suddenly, for the friendship path could lead to a solo path.
It was in episode 4, the big decision, and since then MC could deepen his relationship with others in to a level, where it's not even make sense for him to still moping about them. Why would have want to complicate his life even more ? :ROFLMAO:.
I don't know, .. but feel like it would just mess up the bigger scale even more , there are already situations, when things just doesn't make sense. Like with Sage in episode 7, my MC picked Jill , almost love confession and everything , even thinking in himself about what the fuck he is doing. And then He is like I want more with Sage.
Of course if There would be too many limitation, I would Complain about that . But is just dont want to be punished for things that was not my decision or intension

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That is why we are the two side of the same coin :ROFLMAO: . You are the Maya side.
But what if it's, Josy and Sage hmm ?:unsure:. Sage is like the only decent girl in the Hots(y) ,
I rather have Josy and her get along well, and Josy and Jill know MC banging Sage . Foursome ? , MC, Josy, Jill, Sage ? - This is the only way to avoid hurt feelings:ROFLMAO:.
Oh chip you have crazy dreams and then you will put all the girls in and it will become the harem route

One thing is what a user with a monkey avatar wants and another is what DPC says
01.png 02.png
Sometimes I do not understand you, you like Josy but maybe not her feelings or how she thinks or you do not know her well or it is my vision of a woman that does not make me see things from another perspective because sometimes I do not fully understand the comments of some users

• Thinking Face

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh chip you have crazy dreams and then you will put all the girls in and it will become the harem route

One thing is what a user with a monkey avatar wants and another is what DPC says
View attachment 1337594 View attachment 1337621
Sometimes I do not understand you, you like Josy but maybe not her feelings or how she thinks or you do not know her well or it is my vision of a woman that does not make me see things from another perspective because sometimes I do not fully understand the comments of some users
DPC once said, characters are evolving. He used Maya and Jade as examples of characters that go in to a direction that he did not anticipated. Most of the things with Josy, as you can see Neutral is enough. But she does respond some of the Dik conversation quite well. Bella for example, gives alway minus, always minus in every single dik remark . Maya gives you minus if you peeking , Josy opens her leg for better view.
And another interesting thing is, Once you enter the Relationship With Josy and Maya, and your affinity falls from neutral, to Dik, you still gain all the RP point with Josy, But you dont get the Bonus options with Maya in episode 7 , Both the Hug, and the bonus Sex position, Demand Chick Affinity.
Maya is clearly the Chick Affinity girl. And I think Maya and Josy Together are the Neutral/Chick combo. and don't forget that Josy is together with Maya even in the first episode. So, What I'm saying is that Josy Affinity is depend on Maya. This is Why the Neutral works for both girl, but Chick status, and Affinity, only benefits with Maya, its clear bonus in more then one case. At least 3 Time.

If or When , Josy and Maya will break up, We could possible see a different rules for Josy, because She no longer connected to Maya, Her status, her affinity her likes, are all effect because Maya and Josy are combined Data.
I can'T explain it better unfortunately :).
We will see if I'm right or Wrong, but there is nothing in the game that is ruled out this possibility, so far.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes