ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Sounds like "Bela Lugosi"...
View attachment 1338098

I don't know that calling himself "your bitch" to Quinn is a beta action. Not everything is about DIK/Chick Alpha/Beta. He said that to manipulate Quinn into doing what he wanted, plus he was joking around.

The DIK mc is not intimidated by Quinn, he pushes her around and gets what he wants with her. She in turn pushes back and gets what she wants, but ultimately they both want the same thing - each other; Quinn's just not ready to admit it yet so the mc plays her game to some extent, but in no way are his actions confirming he is indeed "her bitch".
I agree, after trying both paths, the DIK character definitely doesn't take shit from anyone. It's an assertive playthrough where you get what you want by making it happen the way YOU want it to happen. And sure, others may give you sad looks, and there may be story you are missing by pissing other characters off. But they deserve what they get, and the MC just blazes a path through.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think this is Josy's "new look" for season 8, just a different artistic impression. Definitely looks like a combo of Josy & College Bella.

Good pickup. It's definitely a bug.

The logic to show the flashback in ep7 with Sage hugging the mc in bed is:

if (pathJill and ep6_helpSage and not ep6_choseJillOverSage) or (not pathJill and (pathSage or ep6_helpSage)):

Whereas in ep6 you have to be on "pathSage" for the extended scene about the mc's birthday and her getting upset and hugging the mc, otherwise she just falls asleep and the mc fucks off.

The flashback logic is convoluted and wrong, it'll show the hugging scene even if you visited Sage whether you're on her path or not .

The logic should have been:

if (pathSage and (ep6_choseJillOverSage or not pathJill)):

So much simpler.
I wonder if that it's not an error but a deliberate anachronism to streamline the exposition during the summary. Yes, in some playthroughs the MC didn't tell Sage about his birthday while tending to her - but he did tend to her and he did have a birthday, so it's faster to explain both in one fell swoop.

It would be a bit like playing a voiceover from one scene while a different scene plays in the background; not quite the way it happened but a reasonable approximation. It would certainly explain the more complicated code.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wonder if that it's not an error but a deliberate anachronism to streamline the exposition during the summary. Yes, in some playthroughs the MC didn't tell Sage about his birthday while tending to her - but he did tend to her and he did have a birthday, so it's faster to explain both in one fell swoop.

It would be a bit like playing a voiceover from one scene while a different scene plays in the background; not quite the way it happened but a reasonable approximation. It would certainly explain the more complicated code.
I dunno... if the mc didn't tell Sage about his birthday blues, and Sage didn't feel sorry for him (because he never told her), and the mc didn't even join her on the bed, and then Sage fell asleep while the mc was standing nearby, I think it's just a bug that they showed the "sagePath" outcome in the flashback (Sage falling asleep cuddled in the mc's arms with her teary face).

Also, if you choose Jill, the flashback doesn't touch on his birthday blues, more on the Tybalt blackmail.

Nah, I reckon it's a bug.

I don't know DPC's background, but I don't think coding is his specialty. There are numerous unoptimized implementations throughout the code which can lead to mistakes like this. Typically his play testing is fairly thorough, so they catch these kinds of bugs, but this is an obscure situation; there's probably a low likelihood of a player choosing the Sage visit when not on a Sage path - maybe only M&J purists would do this. :p

Looking into this scene, I love this bit of dialogue:

Sage: "What are you doing?"​
mc: "I was gonna stroke you for a bit."​
Sage: "This is not some kind of foreplay, I hope."​
mc: "Are you thinking of sex when you're sick?"​
Sage: "Like guys aren't thinking about sex constantly?"​
mc: "Nope. Not constantly."​
mc: "And not when they're taking care of someone who's sick."​
Sage: "Why? Because you're caring?"​
mc: "No, because it's gross."​
Sage: "You're gross!"​
mc: "..."​

Such a Sage response. :ROFLMAO:

On a side note, the Jill/Sage choice of episode 6 feels like the first time that DPC kinda went formulaic.

Regardless of which girl the mc chooses, he has his whole, "I feel like my birth makes my dad think of my mom's death" dialogue, which gets both girls crying. Choose Jill, Jill cries over the mc's birthday blues, choose Sage, Sage cries over the same story.

Kinda felt lazy to me.

Maybe it was fair enough, it was his birthday, he does feel bad for his dad, so he talked about it with whichever girl he was hanging out with...

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Jill will become DIK because she will and must rebel against Tybalt.
If this were to happen then the way DPC has built Jill's personality till now, it would all go to waste + really Bad Writing.

Jill can rebel against Tybalt even if she is CHICK...*stab-u*
17.png
I just see DIK to be more straightforward, right on the point and CHICK to be polite, not right on the point.

I always believed that there were two moments in the story, where if right action taken, could have been a solid proof against Tybalt. In EP2, If MC had taken a picture of Tybalt sniffing Jill's Panties with Derek's phone and In EP5 a picture of Jill's Panties on the Watermelon with her Photo on it in Tybalt's Room.

With any one of these pictures, MC could have shown it to Jill proving that Tybalt is an asshole and Jill would then confront Tybalt.

But I won't complain cuz making this game, writing long codes, creating animations, etc is not easy work at all. Hat's off to DPC.

Reactions: Jxorgx

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Isabella can even become Huge DIK if the MC chose her and because she enjoys fucking Tybalt's brain.
...Please Stop! First Bella murder axe theory and more shit and now this futa shit...Please stop. Just bcuz of you my mind has been corrupted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jxorgx

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can someone tell DPC not every Episode has to outdone the previous one size & content wise? I appreciate that since Episode 6 he's trying to make the Episode bigger and bigger but I don't think it's worth the increasing interval between episode, especially for Steam player like me :cry::cry::cry:
This game could easily occupy more than 30gb in the future you have to have an exclusive partition for this game of at least 50gb

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If this were to happen then the way DPC has built Jill's personality till now, it would all go to waste + really Bad Writing.

View attachment 1338199
I just see DIK to be more straightforward, right on the point and CHICK to be polite, not right on the point.

I always believed that there were two moments in the story, where if right action taken, could have been a solid proof against Tybalt. In EP2, If MC had taken a picture of Tybalt sniffing Jill's Panties with Derek's phone and In EP5 a picture of Jill's Panties on the Watermelon with her Photo on it in Tybalt's Room.

With any one of these pictures, MC could have shown it to Jill proving that Tybalt is an asshole and Jill would then confront Tybalt.

But I won't complain cuz making this game, writing long codes, creating animations, etc is not easy work at all. Hat's off to DPC.
I agree with you about the missed opportunities by the MC to show Jill what Tybalt did.
But there is also a very stupid thing that was missed, when Tybalt blackmailed Jill to get dates, Jill could have recorded him and then show this to his mom Jade ! Or if she didn't had the opportunity she could just have bring this later in a discussion with someone recording it.
A video about Tybalt menacing to press charges against the MC if Jill refuse to date him would be enough to neutralise Tybalt.
But unfortunately nobody thought about it because DPC needed that crap to go on with his story about Jill needing to save the MC!!:ROFLMAO:
So we are forced to live with a really naive Jill and a stupid MC, if they are a couple in the future, they better get some advices from wise people or they are doomed !

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
...Please Stop! First Bella murder axe theory and more shit and now this futa shit...Please stop. Just bcuz of you my mind has been corrupted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The idea of Bella growing a dick and a pair of balls just went through my mind and now that image is driving me nuts, will i be able to get some sleep again after that trauma!!:cry:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree with you about the missed opportunities by the MC to show Jill what Tybalt did.
But there is also a very stupid thing that was missed, when Tybalt blackmailed Jill to get dates, Jill could have recorded him and then show this to his mom Jade ! Or if she didn't had the opportunity she could just have bring this later in a discussion with someone recording it.
A video about Tybalt menacing to press charges against the MC if Jill refuse to date him would be enough to neutralise Tybalt.
But unfortunately nobody thought about it because DPC needed that crap to go on with his story about Jill needing to save the MC!!:ROFLMAO:
So we are forced to live with a really naive Jill and a stupid MC, if they are a couple in the future, they better get some advices from wise people or they are doomed !
Jill didn't believe she was being blackmailed. She's too "naive" as Bella (and everyone here) complains.

She thinks Tybalt is doing her a favour by stopping Trent from pressing charges (a total lie from Tybalt). Tybalt just asked for something in return. Jill agreed, because she's a dumbass.

Even when the mc labels it as blackmail, Jill rebuts with, "It's more of an agreement."

So during the conversation with Tybalt, Jill had no incentive to record him, because she didn't realise she was being manipulated. Maybe later (after the mc got worked up, and after Bella slapped her around the head) she realised she'd been conned, but initially she fell for Tybalt's bullshit.

View attachment 1338199

One thing that a lot of people keep doing, is attributing DIK/Chick status to all the other characters (including the girls). DIK/Chick status only applies to the mc, and it's simply the case that certain girls often prefer the mc when he behaves one way or the other.

Jill is not a Chick nor a DIK, she's just Jill. She has stood up to Tybalts BS in the past (telling him off on Rooster when he deletes the mc's posts), because she sees it as an obvious aggressive action.

And Bella, who prefers the mc when he acts less "DIK"ish can also terrify most students (not something we would associate with the mc if he was a Chick).

So it's not about bad writing, or inconsistently applying the "DIK/Chick" rules to all the characters; the DIK/Chick status doesn't apply to anyone but the mc. All the other characters are uniquely themselves.

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
One thing that a lot of people keep doing, is attributing DIK/Chick status to all the other characters (including the girls). DIK/Chick status only applies to the mc, and it's simply the case that certain girls often prefer the mc when he behaves one way or the other.

Jill is not a Chick nor a DIK, she's just Jill. She has stood up to Tybalts BS in the past (telling him off on Rooster when he deletes the mc's posts), because she sees it as an obvious aggressive action.

And Bella, who prefers the mc when he acts less "DIK"ish can also terrify most students (not something we would associate with the mc if he was a Chick).

So it's not about bad writing, or inconsistently applying the "DIK/Chick" rules to all the characters; the DIK/Chick status doesn't apply to anyone but the mc. All the other characters are uniquely themselves.
I agree with what you said but that wasn't my main point. It was whether Jill is inclining towards DIK MC.

We know that Jill is a CHICK Romanceable LI and it's been 7 episodes, her personality is like that of a Massive CHICK and if DPC were to suddenly reverse this, making Jill a DIK Romanceable LI then it's nothing but a bad writing and wastage of time. Imagine Jill acting like Quinn...

But we all know that this isn't going to happen at any cost. I was just explaining it to dalli that it is impossible for Jill to become a DIK Romanceable LI.

" Jill will become DIK because she will and must rebel against Tybalt."

The second thing was that it doesn't matter whether Jill is a DIK or a CHICK Romanceable LI, She will confront Tybalt when his deeds and lies are exposed.

And Yes, the DIK/CHICK status applies only to the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

shazba's preventive defences...:p:p

if a character, a LI shows greater "affinity" towards a MC with a certain DIK/Neutral/Chick affinity, I would say that it is normal to suppose that she tends to share the characteristics that we associate with this one, and in fact it is practically always like this

affinity is clearly exclusive to the MC as a game mechanism, as only for him does it change how others react to his actions, only for him does it change how he himself reacts to certain situations. but it can be a crude way of categorising other characters as well

having a tendency to have an inclination in one's character does not mean always having to submit to it, a mild person like Jill can get very angry in certain situations, a normally tough person like Quinn can have moments of tenderness

in the same way that a very CHICK MC may have fucked Quinn on the roof after getting high on marijuana... no... that's bad writing :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Months back I did suggest Josy could be getting an alignment shift as she gets closer to the HOTS and conflict with Maya ensues over her Dad/Rent, it seems like a possibility now... Josy could become a DIK girl instead of a CHICK if you're not balancing your rep gains with Maya/Josy carefully while preventing them from arguing.

That would be cool. Kinda like pro wrestling. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes