znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I hope we'll have Quinn and Riona as LIs in later updates. Their story starts relatively later than most characters but I think (especially Quinn) has a good foundation and potential.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As big of a pain in the ass (an not a very nice person), that Quinn is, I always thought this was a good scene. Hope springs eternal that she doesn't do a complete crash and burn. Although anything is possible.
MC should have put this photo in a Rooster post: "DO NOT GET THIS CLOSE to wild animals. Do not try to pet them! I am a trained professional." :ROFLMAO:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
As big of a pain in the ass (an not a very nice person), that Quinn is, I always thought this was a good scene. Hope springs eternal that she doesn't do a complete crash and burn. Although anything is possible.
MC should have put this photo in a Rooster post: "DO NOT GET THIS CLOSE to wild animals. Do not try to pet them! I am a trained professional." :ROFLMAO:
Please do not feed wild animals! :KEK:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey, DarkAssassin how did you manage to keep this game under 2gb on your port? I tried it like crazy but the game is still bigger., so I always get an error. Does Ren'py actually make the game smaller when porting?

Btw, I'm asking cause I want to test if I fixed the Android B.S. that DrPinkCake puts on the game. And I know you are not going to port it anymore.

Anyway... If any porter wants to test the scripts, or tell me how to make this goddamn game under 2gb, I can upload them here.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
One can only become DIK by flipping out his/her dick... Henceforth, she will do that by flipping out her own dick. :Kappa:
You know, I've been looking at your avatar for a long time and I was wondering who that big head is? What game is it? :unsure:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I mainly worked on a free roam event this week. It took a longer time than expected to complete it due to the new environment design, the number of characters per render, and the sheer render count. But the art for it is queued up for rendering now, and I will continue to pose static renders for normal scenes.

There are currently 33 animations in my animation queue; it's also taking longer to render some animations than expected due to environments and the number of models in some of the animations (wink wink).

My development folder is currently 2.5 GB bigger than v0.7.2, equal to the new content I've produced thus far for the episode. And I'm not done until the season finale has the content I planned for it. I'm just as eager to release it as you are to play it.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I mainly worked on a free roam event this week. It took a longer time than expected to complete it due to the new environment design, the number of characters per render, and the sheer render count. But the art for it is queued up for rendering now, and I will continue to pose static renders for normal scenes.

There are currently 33 animations in my animation queue; it's also taking longer to render some animations than expected due to environments and the number of models in some of the animations (wink wink).

My development folder is currently 2.5 GB bigger than v0.7.2, equal to the new content I've produced thus far for the episode. And I'm not done until the season finale has the content I planned for it. I'm just as eager to release it as you are to play it.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Another week without numbers, but at least we know that the chapter is going to be huge (considering the size of that folder).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, not much as usual, but, there are things there. OMG, What this game start to turn in to :eek:? :LOL:

" it's also taking longer to render some animations than expected due to environments and the number of models in some of the animations (wink wink). ":unsure: .

Foursome with the Pink Rose girls? or Fivesome ? :LOL::devilish:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
No numbers this time also, i think :

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes