shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No numbers this time also, i think :
I beg to differ, the number 3, 4 & 5 feature heavily in this status update: "due to ... the number of models in some of the animations (wink wink)." :sneaky:

Something like this :
You know what, I would fucking love to see some crazy shit like this in BaDIK. :ROFLMAO:

It's all a bit elementary, use VPN. You can continue the download from where you left off because it thinks you're someone else.
But if you have free VPN, it's a pain in the ass finding an IP which hasn't spent all the gigas
or just wait 1 hour for it to continue
Wish I had the patience :LOL:
Super simple solution:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lewdsa

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I mainly worked on a free roam event this week. It took a longer time than expected to complete it due to the new environment design, the number of characters per render, and the sheer render count. But the art for it is queued up for rendering now, and I will continue to pose static renders for normal scenes.

There are currently 33 animations in my animation queue; it's also taking longer to render some animations than expected due to environments and the number of models in some of the animations (wink wink).

My development folder is currently 2.5 GB bigger than v0.7.2, equal to the new content I've produced thus far for the episode. And I'm not done until the season finale has the content I planned for it. I'm just as eager to release it as you are to play it.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm so disappointed. :( I figured DPC would have dropped us a few half-decent crumbs by now. Either DPC is much closer to finished than we think and wants to drop Episode 8 as a surprise, or (more likely) he's still a long ways off and doesn't want to explain why the numbers are so high with no end in sight. Well, might as well rerun the old charts just to keep the lights on.
Technically, I just lied: I updated the Overall Progress chart to include the percentage vs the animation target DPC let slip a couple weeks ago. But even by that estimate we're still stuck speculating that we're probably in the realm of 66% complete - which would translate to a release around 2021/10/08 if all went well. If we go by DPC's own estimate that he was 30% at the end of June then we're only around 53% complete and will probably have to wait until 2021/11/19. So yeah, I'm saying more or less what mpa71 already estimated, just with a lot more words and colors.

Guess we'll just have to rely on news of those hot hot group sex animations to tide us over. Unless...

Expectation: all LI in a sex scene
Reality: choreographed dance at halloween party :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p
I was thinking more like a mass bobbing for apples montage - and I mean the literal kind. :p

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guess we'll just have to rely on news of those hot hot group sex animations to tide us over.
I've never been a big fan of large group sex, especially if it's going to be with the strippers. I'll take Envy and Lily, maybe Brandi if she is available, but any more than that is overkill. And with my bad luck, Madame would be working that night and would want to jump in. :sick: Ickk, away with you hussy. Go work on the books or sweep up or something. I much prefer focusing on one, maybe two girls. You don't get nearly as much action with each girl if you add a bunch of bodies to the pile.

I was thinking more like a mass bobbing for apples montage - and I mean the literal kind. :p
I could enjoy seeing that. Although I might prefer seeing an Olivia Munn style hotdog competition.
:oops:

And as far as the dancing is concerned, if it's more Anthony style animations then...meh. It looked funny for him, but when it comes to the girls, I think the quick series of still shots with music and flashing lights is better (ex. watching Sage dance at the first party). Yum!

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I mainly worked on a free roam event this week. It took a longer time than expected to complete it due to the new environment design, the number of characters per render, and the sheer render count. But the art for it is queued up for rendering now, and I will continue to pose static renders for normal scenes.

There are currently 33 animations in my animation queue; it's also taking longer to render some animations than expected due to environments and the number of models in some of the animations (wink wink).

My development folder is currently 2.5 GB bigger than v0.7.2, equal to the new content I've produced thus far for the episode. And I'm not done until the season finale has the content I planned for it. I'm just as eager to release it as you are to play it.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
While MС Chick remains loyal to Jill, MС Dik fucks Riona, Camila and Quinn on Halloween. This has to happen. There was a joint sex of MС, Camila and Rona and MС, Rona and Quinn. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of Halloween, MC's penis becomes so flaccid that even Bella's breasts can't make him stand up.

I'm even interested to see how foursome sex will be realized. He was not good and exciting in any game. There is a lot of group sex in Treasure of Nadia and it is so boring that you fall asleep long before the end.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Eventually HE will be forced to stop at a level, HE upload it on Megashare right? If I remember right you can only download 5 Gigs freely?! :unsure: HE can'T expect people to pay for premium, also to download:LOL:.
so an actual "Patch" eventually can't be bigger than 5 giga :unsure:
its his new strategy to screw over pirates!

but relax in the 16th century the British did the same and created massive ships with over 100 dudes crews so that the small pirate crews of 20 dudes would not even accost them and it turned into the pirate golden age!

in this case keep NOPY alive and we shall find a way! or we will just have to switch to the compressed version and skip the animations i mean if what we are here for is the story a still image of the girl sucking our dick is enough... i know that if its Josy its more then enough for you...

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well, not much as usual, but, there are things there. OMG, What this game start to turn in to :eek:? :LOL:

" it's also taking longer to render some animations than expected due to environments and the number of models in some of the animations (wink wink). ":unsure: .

Foursome with the Pink Rose girls? or Fivesome ? :LOL::devilish:
My money is on a Maya/Josy/MC threesome based on that Preview. Though not the first threesome by a long shot I think they’re due a proper, elaborately animated, threeway.

Despite the fact I’d actually appreciate seeing the three of them doing something more than fucking I’m betting that preview of the girls in the MC’S bed is gonna be the morning after sex.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My money is on a Maya/Josy/MC threesome based on that Preview. Though not the first threesome by a long shot I think they’re due a proper, elaborately animated, threeway.

Despite the fact I’d actually appreciate seeing the three of them doing something more than fucking I’m betting that preview of the girls in the MC’S bed is gonna be the morning after sex.
Just to show to ALL of you What a Nice person am I :) (y) , I show you how this scene will play out . :LOL:
1229580_custom_render_may_josy_maya3_4k.png
1229581_custom_render_may_josy_maya2_4k.png
1229582_custom_render_may_josy_maya1_4k.png
And Then they Thank him, end of the scene.
1291250_preview_3.jpg

Manipulatedman

May 7, 2018
It is pretty obvious the Full game will be beyond 20 . Not that I care about the size:LOL: , Having at least 1000 GB hard drive is bare minimum these days. :) (y)
I have a one 64 GB SSD sytem wich has downsized to 57 GB with the years. I never keep thing on it but if BADIK keep growing i may not be able to play it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have a one 64 GB SSD sytem wich as downsize to to 57 GB with the years. I never keep thing on it but if BADIK keep growing i may not be able to play it anymore.
my condolences. I have a 120GB SSD just for the Windows, and other programs. And I have an 1000 GB HDD, For Games, Movies Series, Pictures.
I'm more grateful for the fact that BaDik does not have a System requirement. My PC 6-7 years old now :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's pretty clear that DPC tracks what is happening around here and knows that a lot of people who come to his page come from here.

At this point is safe to assume that he has stopped releasing numbers because he knows that some of the guys around here have been doing charts and through that predicting the status of the update.
That is very unlikely.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Is it just me or does the game open VERY slowly since Episode 7? On both my gaming PC and my state of the art laptop it take almost 5 minutes to get to the Main Menu.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A major problem even in some AAA unreal games like arkham city:
game will load insane amount of assets and flood all your VRAM before some big scene.
Is it just me or does the game open VERY slowly since Episode 7? On both my gaming PC and my state of the art laptop it take almost 5 minutes to get to the Main Menu.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes