felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My money is on a Maya/Josy/MC threesome based on that Preview. Though not the first threesome by a long shot I think they’re due a proper, elaborately animated, threeway.

Despite the fact I’d actually appreciate seeing the three of them doing something more than fucking I’m betting that preview of the girls in the MC’S bed is gonna be the morning after sex.
Just to show to ALL of you What a Nice person am I :) (y) , I show you how this scene will play out . :LOL:
View attachment 1339240
View attachment 1339241
View attachment 1339242
And Then they Thank him, end of the scene.
View attachment 1339243
good hopes :love:against bad omens:confused:....

as of today I'm betting 51% on good hopes, but I think it's the beginning and not the day after, at the end MC has promised to have them meet in his room as neutral territory, to be found already "set" would be a good thank you:sneaky:

to be found instead already "eaten" would be a further sign of how DPC wants the two girls to be loved:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i cant find image folder. i used compressed file
You might have just the RPA file. Try creating the folder structure described, and placing the files in it as instructed. I can't recall off the top of my head but those RPY files should be read after the RPA depending on the codes Init profile. If all else fails, unren that shit bud and you'll have all the subfolers/files.

Reactions: `Ray` and PRABOW0

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do you know why I like the way of working in DPC? Because in each update the 5 most important girls in the game Maya/Josy/Sage/Isabella/Jill have guaranteed continuations for their route and DPC does not issue a separate update for each of them
Yeah, I really like this too(y). There is nothing worse than you waiting months for an update and your girls are not get anything, eve if they are supposed to be Main Girls. Like City of broken dreamers. You wait 4 month and there is no Kate, and you wait again and still no Kate. :LOL:.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah, I really like this too(y). There is nothing worse than you waiting months for an update and your girls are not get anything, eve if they are supposed to be Main Girls. Like City of broken dreamers. You wait 4 month and there is no Kate, and you wait again and still no Kate. :LOL:.
And then they try to compare DPC with others :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Who needs Kate when you have Shanlon.
Shanlon. Now there's a lady who appreciates a good butt fucking. Too bad she is a blonde, though.
Nice variety of characters in that game, but nothing can compare to the number and quality of ladies in BaDIK. It's wild to think how many well-rounded ( :sneaky: ) characters DPC had to invent from thin air to populate this game. Well done sir.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Shanlon. Now there's a lady who appreciates a good butt fucking. Too bad she is a blonde, though.
Nice variety of characters in that game, but nothing can compare to the number and quality of ladies in BaDIK. It's wild to think how many well-rounded ( :sneaky: ) characters DPC had to invent from thin air to populate this game. Well done sir.
That's probably my favourite thing about this game, the variety in the girls and the amount of content they get.

So many of these games force you into a girlfriend, and so often she is one of the worse girls and her face is everywhere.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What do you mean here want to have? It will serve to the development process of the poly relationship history. The MC must also accept that Josy and Maya also need their private time.:unsure:
I thinks it's depend of the people I don't mind if my girlfriend have sex with another woman, Only if her heart belongs to me But here it is different since they are girlfriends in the first place

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's pretty clear that DPC tracks what is happening around here and knows that a lot of people who come to his page come from here.

At this point is safe to assume that he has stopped releasing numbers because he knows that some of the guys around here have been doing charts and through that predicting the status of the update.
Why would he do that? The reason any developer gives an update is so you get a feel for how the development is tracking. You're suggesting he stopped giving updates because it allowed people to see how the development was tracking?

Doesn't make sense.

But I do feel his updates lack a sense of enthusiasm. I have this dread feeling that DPC is starting to lose momentum. It's completely unsubstantiated, but I feel it nonetheless. Hopefully Ep8 proves how seriously off the mark I am here.

Is it just me or does the game open VERY slowly since Episode 7? On both my gaming PC and my state of the art laptop it take almost 5 minutes to get to the Main Menu.
It takes 40 seconds for my game to load through to the main menu for the first time after a reboot. If I were to shut the game down and reload it later (without rebooting), it takes about 10 seconds.

It still takes longer than other smaller Renpy games to load, but 5 minutes is pretty severe. Maybe you've got other shit running on your laptop that's causing drama, like all the branded bloatware that comes on laptops these days.

That's an entrance exam, not 6 years worth of exams and thesis'. You can't buy a degree. Try again.
If you're talking about Stephen Burke's degree, he has been awarded the title of "Honorary Professor".

How he earned this degree is unknown, it could have been due to his contribution in the field of business (I'm guessing it's a business degree), but it's likely more to do with his donations to the college.

That's all totally legitimate and above board, but if he gets a degree (honorary as it may be) by giving regular, substantial donations, then he's effectively bought his degree.

The honorary degree, however, does not state he is qualified in that field, it exists to "honor" him for his contribution.

Jade belittles him for getting his title the easy way, as opposed to her who earned her title (also professor).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Why would he do that? The reason any developer gives an update is so you get a feel for how the development is tracking. You're suggesting he stopped giving updates because it allowed people to see how the development was tracking?

Doesn't make sense.

But I do feel his updates lack a sense of enthusiasm. I have this dread feeling that DPC is starting to lose momentum. It's completely unsubstantiated, but I feel it nonetheless. Hopefully Ep8 proves how seriously off the mark I am here.
I started viewing his status updates in Feb which was around 3 months after Ep6 release. Since I didn't follow his status updates before that, did he always give a proper status update regularly, after a new episode was released?

I am just guessing but maybe he doesn't have much info to give right now cuz he is just focusing on making the new content. Since he mentions that it is a new environment he is working on and unexpectedly it's talking time for rendering the animations, maybe he himself doesn't have the idea?

Maybe he is trying something new with animations? for eg, The Madame and Lily body animations were totally a new concept.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It took 5 months for ep7 and the last 2-3 months were full of Info about how much he had done for ep7. Maybe he will give tons of Info in upcoming months and I hope he does

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I
Damn, I just lost my 2 hours of progress after forgetting to save at the end of episode 7. Sucks :(
You can replay it quickly, by pressing the TAB key once after each decision and it will quickly skim through to the next decision. Depending on your PC, it’d probably take 5 minutes to replay it.

Reactions: `Ray`

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
I

You can replay it quickly, by pressing the TAB key once after each decision and it will quickly skim through to the next decision. Depending on your PC, it’d probably take 5 minutes to replay it.
Oh, thats nice, what about the free roam though?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes