ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If I was a she, my name would be godqueen, no? lol. It was a joke when I said I had 7 kids from 8 daddies, people assume I a woman, they didnt consider that I have an army of adapted kids to clean my house.

Also nothing wrong with 2 guys 1 girl, I know you want MC/JB/Elena next episode.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Sorry then. :LOL:.(y)
And no that is definitely, not on my wishlist at all. :p

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nah Quinn/Lily or Quinn/Sage. I just don't want lesbian cuck. Full threesome or GTFO.

Though I have no issues with a 2m threesome, Quinn doesn't fit that mold.
I respect your opinion. For You it's feels okay, if an another Man put his Dick in to your girl Pussy or Ass as long as you are inside of the other hole. :LOL: . I just don't share this sentiment:ROFLMAO:.
But We all have our Fetish. (y):LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Shame, I guess you can play a 6 hour chapter with just the one Maya/Josy scene because they not gonna let you fuck anyone else once the threesome happens.
What can I say ? I'm a Hopeless Romantic Guy. If that is what they want, I'm willing to compromise :ROFLMAO:
Still better than waiting for Jill :ROFLMAO:. but Thank God, Her reason for being Virgin is not her religiousness. " No Sex before Marriage", :LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Nah Quinn/Lily or Quinn/Sage. I just don't want lesbian cuck. Full threesome or GTFO.

Though I have no issues with a 2m threesome, Quinn doesn't fit that mold.
And I want a MayaxSage threesome at least Sage would kick Maya's father's ass "Don't mess with my girlfriend son of a bitch" but the problem is DPC

Sometimes I think DPC reads this forum just for destroy people's dreams

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My money is on a Maya/Josy/MC threesome based on that Preview. Though not the first threesome by a long shot I think they’re due a proper, elaborately animated, threeway.

Despite the fact I’d actually appreciate seeing the three of them doing something more than fucking I’m betting that preview of the girls in the MC’S bed is gonna be the morning after sex.
I'm with you on the three of them doing non-sex things. But I'm skeptical the likely M/J threesome is what DPC is rendering now. He seems to focus on scenes when he renders, and since the static render came out a while ago, my guess is any animations from the same scene would have been done then as well. So my guess is that whatever he's rendering now is related to the big free roam, and I doubt that will involve M&J in the MC's room.

Also, DPC has done threesomes before. It's possible this animation involves 4+, though I suspect it would be a little tamer than we might expect in that case.

I started viewing his status updates in Feb which was around 3 months after Ep6 release. Since I didn't follow his status updates before that, did he always give a proper status update regularly, after a new episode was released?

I am just guessing but maybe he doesn't have much info to give right now cuz he is just focusing on making the new content. Since he mentions that it is a new environment he is working on and unexpectedly it's talking time for rendering the animations, maybe he himself doesn't have the idea?

Maybe he is trying something new with animations? for eg, The Madame and Lily body animations were totally a new concept.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It took 5 months for ep7 and the last 2-3 months were full of Info about how much he had done for ep7. Maybe he will give tons of Info in upcoming months and I hope he does
DPC used to be much better. Take a look at the progress charts for Episode 7 in comparison to Episode 8:
To be clear, each of the markers (the blue diamonds or red squares) was a number that came directly from DPC. As you can see, DPC used to give solid numbers weekly (or at least biweekly). That seems to have changed towards the end of Episode 7, to the point we now get numbers more on a monthly pace - if that.

Why would he do that? The reason any developer gives an update is so you get a feel for how the development is tracking. You're suggesting he stopped giving updates because it allowed people to see how the development was tracking?

Doesn't make sense.

But I do feel his updates lack a sense of enthusiasm. I have this dread feeling that DPC is starting to lose momentum. It's completely unsubstantiated, but I feel it nonetheless. Hopefully Ep8 proves how seriously off the mark I am here.
Something has definitely changed, but I don't get a sense he's unenthusiastic. He still seems excited about what he's doing, and he still likes teasing us (wink wink). It's just that for some reason he doesn't like giving hard numbers anymore. I'm hoping it's just a case of him worrying that Episode 8 is so large he's afraid people will complain about him trying to outdo himself when he's just trying to fit the content he wants into this section of the story.

The next most likely alternative, IMHO, is that he's still feeling out the best way to utilize his new rendering setup. Episode 7's development suggests rendering time is no longer the primary bottleneck, since he made relatively few renders in the last ~2 months. The main bottleneck now is DPC himself. No matter how fast his rig, it can only render art as fast as DPC can pose it, and time DPC spends posing is time he doesn't spend writing, coding, testing or scavenging for future assets. So he may still be feeling out when and to what degree he should focus on various tasks and doesn't want to sort all that out under the public glare. The process can seem erratic when we don't know the details (especially if some smartass puts it all on a chart to highlight the ups and downs), and fans are known to get carried away speculating at times.

But those are just my own speculations. Who knows what's really going on. I just hope it's a phase DPC will get over.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This worries me as well. DPC has been working like a mad man for the past several years, hardly any breaks, and cranking out an incredible amount of content. I hope he doesn't lose his focus. If this goes past season 4, then we add years on to the development cycle and goodness knows how many gigs. Shit, players will be able to finish real college before the game is over. And my big worry is episode dev times extending well beyond 6 months. As much as I enjoy BaDIK, I feel like a season 5 (20 episodes) would just be dragging the story on unnecessarily. DPC does have a tendency to stretch out plotlines for longer than they need to be.

Can you imagine still no solid information on Bella's mystery by season 3 end? Or any revelation about the stalker/traitor? And Maya's tuition/daddy drama? Or if Jill is still a virgin by then? Personally, I'd like to see the game wrap up no later than season 4 end (episode 16) and then move on to DPC's next game after he has time to refresh. That is still many years away! I know a lot of people would like to see all four years of BaDIK college, but the game/setting might go stale by that point, especially if some of these mysteries aren't solved soon and new ones introduced.
I agree with this

I'm getting more and more the feeling of "Lost", with the constant impression that for every "answer" that is given at least two new "mysteries" are born, which involves either a lot of planning or just a Lost-like ending

We're talking about BaDIK, you're on some weird AL tangent. AL is trash. I hammered the space bar through most of the final third of that game. Bored out of my mind. Zero feels because I disliked the story and characters. BaDIK is so far from AL that I can't even believe it was made by the same man.
This, on the other hand, the best possible Derek, I do not agree with.

the way of writing, of constructing the story is exactly the same, of course improved, but with the same tricks and the same structure

this doesn't mean that AL and BADIk are the same, AL is worth a chapter of BADIK, which is a much more ambitious and wide-ranging work

but if it wasn't by DPC it would be by someone who really enjoyed AL

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
[/SPOILER]
The next most likely alternative, IMHO, is that he's still feeling out the best way to utilize his new rendering setup. Episode 7's development suggests rendering time is no longer the primary bottleneck, since he made relatively few renders in the last ~2 months. The main bottleneck now is DPC himself. No matter how fast his rig, it can only render art as fast as DPC can pose it, and time DPC spends posing is time he doesn't spend writing, coding, testing or scavenging for future assets. So he may still be feeling out when and to what degree he should focus on various tasks and doesn't want to sort all that out under the public glare. The process can seem erratic when we don't know the details (especially if some smartass puts it all on a chart to highlight the ups and downs), and fans are known to get carried away speculating at times.

But those are just my own speculations. Who knows what's really going on. I just hope it's a phase DPC will get over.
So You Admit it is your Fault ? :ROFLMAO:.
seriously I don't get the Fucking Fuss about it. I can sympathise with ename144, because He's Nerd brain craving for dopamine that numbers gave him. :LOL:.
But do you guys started to smoke some fucking shit that Quinns gave you ? :ROFLMAO:.

Lately you guys acting very stupid. Nothing indicates that DPC lost purpose or desire or any other shit you came up with.

More Than likely he does not work in specific order. for Example, Episode 6 development, probably not went in this way: I start With Jill Flashback, then, continue with MC x Josy x Maya, meeting with May's father, and then Josy, sex ... etc etc etc.
Creating a Free Roaming is probably more time consuming than create Renders for more simple scenes, like Jill's Flashback.

The important Data was the 2,5 Giga. Ep 7 patch was 3,9 . More than likely he is Half Way.
But if he say something like I created 200 Render and 30 Animation, , enema144 would analyze it (y):LOL:, and lets be real, it would feel like very little progress, Because we don't know what kind of content he is Working.

It also probably less Stressful for him, to every week calculate how much render he created to compared to last week. :unsure:

But first Shazba, then Kellermann and now felicemastronzo:LOL:, You all inventing thing that are not there. He just did a Q/A recently, where he confirmed how excited he is, how he is grateful that now there is no holding back when its comes to animations, He even take a break before Started ep 8, to regain his energy, and now you assuming he get tired ? Burned out ? Based on what ? :unsure:

I apologize, but come guys we are better than this :LOL:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I have a one 64 GB SSD sytem wich has downsized to 57 GB with the years. I never keep thing on it but if BADIK keep growing i may not be able to play it anymore.
Store it on Dropbox like I do. You can play it on any of your devices that way using the same saves.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I might have been a little too harsh , I hope I did not offended any of you.:).
I like to be cautiously Optimistic, not always works:(. Lets Face it, When this game is done , there is no way it will live up to our expectation:LOL:. We would Feel he could have done more, or differently.

And this is probably the main Stress factor for him too. He mentioned that once he put behind the Game, he does not want to feel that he could have done more, but I think that is almost impossible. :unsure:
But We Will see. Right now I don't See, or Feel anything that Indicate that he is G.R.R. Martin, Who was incapable to finish a single book in 10 year, and lost the interest entirely , He just to fucking big of an asshole to admit it to the audience. :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I disagree with every single word you wrote. :LOL:
Look what you did@ @shazba , don't be the The Boy Who Cried Wolf . Somehow even the slightest, negative behaviour is more effective influence of peoples , than any positivity. There was nothing that indicate what you said, and look..... Kellermann went full Negative Nancy:LOL:
You were actually the person I had in mind when I said some people would like to see BaDIK cover all four years of college. ;)
I know you really dig this AVN, but sorry that would just be ridiculous to drag a game like this out for another 6 years (or more if dev time keeps increasing). My preference is for shorter, more concise storylines that don't extend on into eternity. I get bored easily and I can't see myself still being hyped for more classes at B&R in the mid to late 2020s. My feeling is, DPC will give us a game that is something in between what I want and what you want. It will go on a little too far for me and not far enough for you. Game length aside, my primary concern is DPC losing his focus before completion. Hasn't happened yet, but every human being has a burn out limit..even when doing something they love. It's best to leave a project at its peak instead of letting it go too long (the downfall of many a tv show).

This, on the other hand, the best possible Derek, I do not agree with.

the way of writing, of constructing the story is exactly the same, of course improved, but with the same tricks and the same structure

this doesn't mean that AL and BADIk are the same, AL is worth a chapter of BADIK, which is a much more ambitious and wide-ranging work

but if it wasn't by DPC it would be by someone who really enjoyed AL
The technical aspect of the game is fine and AL beginning wasn't awful, but then when I discovered I was going to be stuck with an ugly version of Josy (Meghan), and her insufferable acting practice, I began to zone out. The fire was sweet relief because I was ready to kill that woman myself. Still, the forced "decision" itself was dumb. Add to that a creepy 40-yr old MC who tries to fit in with the 20-yr old crowd.

Plus a moronic 40-yr old friend who acts like he is 12.
Yeah, the story just got worse as the game went along and never recovered. I couldn't delete that game fast enough after I finished my one and only playthrough. It's a shit sandwich. Bon appétit

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You can replay it quickly, by pressing the TAB key once after each decision and it will quickly skim through to the next decision.
I find it's the Ctrl key on my computer. Do they both accomplish the same function?
It's all a bit elementary, use VPN. You can continue the download from where you left off because it thinks you're someone else.
But if you have free VPN, it's a pain in the ass finding an IP which hasn't spent all the gigas
I've got a paid VPN, and it's still a PITA some days. The weird thing is watching it determine the "best route" to an output point. if I'm on my home PC, it's always Chicago. If I'm on my cellphone, it decides Israel. Very weird.
Or maybe :
But it could include Bella, so I think you have to make a certain allowance for something else. I'm picturing the Axe Gang dance scene during the movie intro.

I have a one 64 GB SSD sytem wich has downsized to 57 GB with the years. I never keep thing on it but if BADIK keep growing i may not be able to play it anymore.
That's kinda on the old and small end (by which I mean those were great, 10 years ago). Where do you live? I might have to ship you some of my 'junk' parts, they'd be an upgrade. :) Gotta view Josy's ass in all its glory, can't have that storage device forcing you to download a compressed quality version of the game.
You misspelled Victoria. :WeSmart:
Does Chandra get no love at all? Much like Riona, I'll take her over any of the 'main' choices. I really hope Rio gets some quality action with this expansion, but (and I hate myself for saying it), I think it's time the Jill fans get something. I don't like the Raccoon Queen at all, but JFC, it's time they get some real payout. A proper J&M threesome would be nice as well, but I feel for those poor sods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anomkarsa

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The technical aspect of the game is fine and AL beginning wasn't awful, but then when I discovered I was going to be stuck with an ugly version of Josy (Meghan), and her insufferable acting practice, I began to zone out. The fire was sweet relief because I was ready to kill that woman myself. Still, the forced "decision" itself was dumb. Add to that a creepy 40-yr old MC who tries to fit in with the 20-yr old crowd.

Plus a moronic 40-yr old friend who acts like he is 12.
Yeah, the story just got worse as the game went along and never recovered. I couldn't delete that game fast enough after I finished my one and only playthrough. It's a shit sandwich. Bon appétit
but you see that in the end the structure of the story is the same?

he rejuvenated the main characters so they would be more in character, but we still have the complex and guilt-ridden protagonist and his crazy best friend.

I don't agree about Liam at all, it's true he's 40 but he's convinced he's going to die of cancer soon, I've seen 50 year olds do bigger foolishness just for a divorce... but that's not the point, if you didn't like AL that's fine.

but it's not like AL was a fantasy and now BADIK is an espionage thriller. and even the way of building the dramatic moments i find very similar

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
If you're talking about Stephen Burke's degree, he has been awarded the title of "Honorary Professor".
Honorary Professor or Professor isn't a degree. It's a title. According to verifiabledegree.com: "What is an honorary professorship? An honorary professorship is an award given by a university to a person who have bestowed dedicated service and contribution to the institution. He/She may be a teacher, a visiting lecturer, a researcher who may have served the whole university community with excellence and sincerity."

So did he "buy" the title? Not exactly. He obviously works at B&R and has contributed to the college to the institutions benefit and was therefore thanked by the award of the title. There is nothing remotely shady or unethical in that as the word "buy" suggests. Bestowing a contributing to a college is a great thing and gets you pats on the back and handshakes, not jeers and sneers. Condemning someone for it is like mocking someone because they survived a car crash.

Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Doctorate, etc...these have to be earned. That's the point of the thing. It tells an employer that you started something and finished it. And (though less important in the past than currently) that you have had the education required to be able to do a particular job requiring skills.

There are cases of people who obtain Honorary Degrees as a result of life-work and contribution to society, but those are "honors" and that isn't the case here. Of course he has a college degree (at least Masters or Doctorate if he is employed at a prestigious college). I don't recall anything in the game suggesting he doesn't.

Please post some screenshots from the game if I missed anything indicating otherwise.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
but you see that in the end the structure of the story is the same?

he rejuvenated the main characters so they would be more in character, but we still have the complex and guilt-ridden protagonist and his crazy best friend.

I don't agree about Liam at all, it's true he's 40 but he's convinced he's going to die of cancer soon, I've seen 50 year olds do bigger foolishness just for a divorce... but that's not the point, if you didn't like AL that's fine.

but it's not like AL was a fantasy and now BADIK is an espionage thriller. and even the way of building the dramatic moments i find very similar
Yes the structure of the game itself is not bad. The coding isn't terrible, the renders aren't terrible. All of that is fine. I personally hated most of the characters, but that still isn't the biggest issue. Something I hardly ever feel when playing a game, watching a movie, or reading a book is utter and complete boredom. When that happens then it's game over (literally and figuratively). That game bored the hell out of me. I didn't care if Liam lived or died. That's how disagreeable I found him. Out of all the completed games on F95 that I have played, AL had the most boring and morose final third. I'm still in awe of how much DPC improved from AL to BaDIK. It's like an artist going from creating a child's finger painting to creating the Mona Lisa. :oops:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I find it's the Ctrl key on my computer. Do they both accomplish the same function?

I've got a paid VPN, and it's still a PITA some days. The weird thing is watching it determine the "best route" to an output point. if I'm on my home PC, it's always Chicago. If I'm on my cellphone, it decides Israel. Very weird.

But it could include Bella, so I think you have to make a certain allowance for something else. I'm picturing the Axe Gang dance scene during the movie intro.

That's kinda on the old and small end (by which I mean those were great, 10 years ago). Where do you live? I might have to ship you some of my 'junk' parts, they'd be an upgrade. :) Gotta view Josy's ass in all its glory, can't have that storage device forcing you to download a compressed quality version of the game.
Does Chandra get no love at all? Much like Riona, I'll take her over any of the 'main' choices. I really hope Rio gets some quality action with this expansion, but (and I hate myself for saying it), I think it's time the Jill fans get something. I don't like the Raccoon Queen at all, but JFC, it's time they get some real payout. A proper J&M threesome would be nice as well, but I feel for those poor sods.
There is a City of Broken Dreamers thread, you know....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes the structure of the game itself is not bad. The coding isn't terrible, the renders aren't terrible. All of that is fine. I personally hated most of the characters, but that still isn't the biggest issue. Something I hardly ever feel when playing a game, watching a movie, or reading a book is utter and complete boredom. When that happens then it's game over (literally and figuratively). That game bored the hell out of me. I didn't care if Liam lived or died. That's how disagreeable I found him. Out of all the completed games on F95 that I have played, AL had the most boring and morose final third. I'm still in awe of how much DPC improved from AL to BaDIK. It's like an artist going from creating a child's finger painting to creating the Mona Lisa. :oops:
no wonder you might not like it.

AL is built in a way that makes sense only if played in a certain way, if you're not at all interested in Meghan or Melissa the big dramatic moment loses almost everything, and from there on AL is no longer a game but becomes a kinetic novel in which you practically press only to go on. and being a very small game if you miss that moment the rest is worth very little, Rena's contents are really mediocre

but the fourth chapter of BADIk if you're not interested in Maya and Josy doesn't have the same problem? quite alienating to follow the escapes and outbursts of MC who's afraid of losing two girls you may not care much about

with the grand finale where you ask to remain their friend.... wow

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
:unsure:. Aren't you mentioned once that you are a "She" ?. IF I mistake I apologize.(y)

But you cleary misunderstand something here. :LOL:. No healthy heterosexual Man, wants to see their girl getting fucked by another Man, or participate a Threesome with 2 Man, and 1 Girl. But every man Dream is 2 girls fucking each other, anyone who say otherwise is lying. :LOL:.
Lesbian are the most popular Genres of Porn. And then Interestingly Hentai is the Second:LOL:
You're lying, ChipLecsap. I don't dream of 2 girls having sex with each other. Never have. That's not my thing. I have only ever "dreamed" of me with a pretty girl. I guess your initial point that you immediately contradicted in the same paragraph is true: Not everyone is the same. Anyone who says otherwise, is just a dufas...or was rolled off an assembly line.

Also, you're talking out of your anus. Lesbian sex is not the most popular genre of porn. Not remotely. 1on1 male/female sex is...by far. I'd like to see your data on that if I'm mistaken.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You were actually the person I had in mind when I said some people would like to see BaDIK cover all four years of college. ;)
I know you really dig this AVN, but sorry that would just be ridiculous to drag a game like this out for another 6 years (or more if dev time keeps increasing). My preference is for shorter, more concise storylines that don't extend on into eternity. I get bored easily and I can't see myself still being hyped for more classes at B&R in the mid to late 2020s. My feeling is, DPC will give us a game that is something in between what I want and what you want. It will go on a little too far for me and not far enough for you. Game length aside, my primary concern is DPC losing his focus before completion. Hasn't happened yet, but every human being has a burn out limit..even when doing something they love. It's best to leave a project at its peak instead of letting it go too long (the downfall of many a tv show).
fair enough (y).
But let's say season 3 is the last. another 4 episode, it will give the rushed to the ending feeling, with some lame epilogue. But he can play with time, later. The game is to big to be able to make this short. What kind of ending we can envision right now? that would feel satisyfing and not leave the impresson of it could have been more ?:unsure: .if you think about it there isn't as many storyline. Chad, Bella, Quinn/ Burke , Maya , and who trashed the dik mansion?! . and as much as we theorizing on this, may be it indeed it was the alphas, and it is that simple. What the Fuck they can do about it if it was them anyway ?! :LOL:. It's not like there was Police investigation the first time they throw the dildos, and ruined the windows, not to mention the School council did not give a shit. The only Reason the Chad vs MC made it there, because of Jill.

And you seriously don't want Bella as your Teacher ?:LOL:

I guess in the end it will depend that it is a Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk the final product. The years not bother me, personally, I don't get bored, unless the show bore me.

I get What you say , but What you say it's only apply if the content turning in to boring and you would feel its just dragging out. so far you cant safely say you feel this way. I dont buy it. Think of it Hell Week, it was not dragged out, we were not like "oh, just get over with already".

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes