Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Hello when will the new episode appear and what is your opinion on cyberpunk 2077 should i buy it for the playstation 5 or not

and do you watch all anime if so which ones are your favorite anime

and which one is your favorite DC or Marvel movie I Love You all stay safe and healthy :love:
That's quite an array of questions:

1. Episode 8 is likely to drop in the October/November timeframe, based on DPC's previous rate of progress. He was saying on his Discord earlier today that he expects the size of the new episode (in terms of GBs) to be about the same as episode 7.

2. Not sure if Cyberpunk 2077 is now working well on PS5, but my PC version of the game is pretty solid now. I didn't follow all the pre-game hype, so wasn't disappointed by the delta between the actual game and what was apparently promised. As such, I think it's pretty good.

3. I'm generally a Marvel guy, but I do love me those Christopher Nolan Batman movies.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
1. Episode 8 is likely to drop in the October/November timeframe, based on DPC's previous rate of progress. He was saying on his Discord earlier today that he expects the size of the new episode (in terms of GBs) to be about the same as episode 7.
I guess that is a good news , if ep8 size was to be around the size of ep7, even if a little larger. I say that maybe DPC has completed half of the ep8 considering his ep8 folder was 2.5 GB last week.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Good point and to add more to it. DIK MC shows middle finger to jocks during Caleb fight while chick mc walks. DIK MC doesn't respect Maya's father and doesn't address him with Sir even with correct options while chick mc does. At hots party when we enter kitchen, dik mc and chick mc dialogues are different ( can't remember it but dik mc was more confronting to Caleb and Chick mc was more of a soft warning.)
I can shrug off every childish act DIK MC did but his jokes... OMG, all of them so bad compared to CHICK MC. It's like 5 yo trying to be funny :KEK:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
How imminent is the Quinn vs. Sage showdown?
Hopefully in next ep. In last ep sage tells to take away the liberty she had given to Quinn to arrange activities, manage economy which were her responsibility.
Quinn has faked economy to be short to arrange cash for her obligations. Made hell week list for Maya to be more sexual than every other hots and obviously the free tuition scheme.
Or it is enthralling to end the upcoming ep, with Sage screaming QUINN!!!!!! when she discover mischievous Quinn agendas upto now.:LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I’ve been fucking both Sage and Quinn (and Lily) and when the inevitable showdown happens and MC needs to pick sides, I’m gonna betray Sage for my fav drug dealing pimp :KEK:
when the showdown takes place, how will Mc justify having always known about the restaurant and never having told Sage about it?

drama for everyone

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Their discussion in Ep5 makes me think that Maybe Chad talked with them beforehand about breaking up with sage and he asked for their help in it. Explains why they know about Chad breaking up with sage

Sarah is finding excuses which will help in Chad's favor, whereas Mel isn't quite sure about the excuse. Mel feels genuine about helping Chad, She feels scared that something may go wrong.

Sarah is a third party person here, she is the prime suspect of misusing Chad's secret. She confidently responds to Mel that doesn't she always. Mel responds that She is there for Sarah too.

I think these lines are some kind of a clue that Sarah might betray Mel.

It explains why Mel is helping Chad/Troy, she's doing it without expecting anything in return but Sarah? What's in store for her?
Sarah is also the way you trigger getting Chad to leave the party. You ask her who invited him and she instantly runs off to warn them. This would seem to imply that Mel is the one who invited him, for whatever reason.

I found it interesting that Chad actually calls the MC a "good guy" when he's confronted by the other jock in Mel's room. This makes me think when he gets busted with Troy, he won't automatically go nuclear but will ask MC to not say anything so they can come out together on their terms instead of being force outed.

Reactions: `Ray`

ayeeeeeeeaye

Jun 10, 2019
Yo so I'm in episode 7 cleaning the Pink Rose and I seem to be hard stuck at 2/4? can't move anywhere and nothing else to click. Any ideas?

jc4b

Aug 5, 2021
i need a favor please I need the save file in sarah require offer in derek dialogue in android version coz I payed special order and I win in mouse minigame still didnt let me press the sarah require offer button.. my name in the game is JanJan.. please help.. I wanna see derek reaction too myself in my gameplay

Last edited:

jc4b

Aug 5, 2021
i need a favor please I need the save file in sarah require offer in derek dialogue in android version coz I buyed special order and I win in mouse minigame still didnt let me press the sarah require offer button.. my name in the game is JanJan.. please help.. I wanna see derek reaction too myself in my gameplay
its 0.7.2 btw from brandy games.. is there anything i missed also? please help me

Jul 12, 2021
when the showdown takes place, how will Mc justify having always known about the restaurant and never having told Sage about it?

drama for everyone
Yep it’s bound to create problems, just when Sage is considering moving from fuck buddies to something more official as well lol.

Well it won’t be a problem if you’re planning on choosing Quinn but for Sage stans they might wanna be careful.

Reactions: Pendrell
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes