`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
thanks for the help.
do you know why i cant say to heather someone sleeps in her bed?
i can't progress through kicking all the jocks because there is no other options.
You have to talk to heather twice to tell about the jock , use the help button on top right for kicking all jocks. You need to have DIK affinity and beat the jocks given every chance, you can get help from the walkthrough also

Reactions: Jxorgx

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Good points. I think you're right that having two completely different stories seems unlikely. However there's still considerable scope for the MC's actions and crucially his perceptions to provide "story moments" that interact with the main story thread, if that makes sense. That is essentially what we're seeing with the DIK/CHICK divergences, isn't it. It's not hard to imagine how Quinn could still end up doing some bad things down the line on all routes, but that the MC's reactions are different depending on affinity etc. To be honest I think the character difference between an MC on Quinn's route by ep 7 and one who isn't, is now so significant that it just has to pay off in some meaningful way in the main story.
MC might well agree with Quinn refusing to apologise to Tommy, but there is no MC who would agree with Quinn trying to blackmail Maya again

I'm not a fan of affinity... to me it doesn't seem to change the way MC behaves, if we exclude silly jokes, but it does change the way others, especially the LIs, behave with him. it seems to me that Mc is basically a victim of affinity, not the master of his fate

the example i often give is that of money, a mc chick wants to give it to maya, a mc dick wants to give it to quinn. it seems to me that he does not change his behaviour, he remains an altruistic fool

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
You have to talk to heather twice to tell about the jock , use the help button on top right for kicking all jocks. You need to have DIK affinity and beat the jocks given every chance, you can get help from the walkthrough also
whenever i talk to heather, the only option i got is who invited chad?
my help button is empty. i can't even push the jock guy in pool.
this is driving me nuts

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
whenever i talk to heather, the only option i got is who invited chad?
my help button is empty. i can't even push the jock guy in pool.
this is driving me nuts
You can't because you didn't pick Make the Alphas leave when you met Dawe and Anthony in the main room (where Josy and Sage were talking). It was an affinity choice. Since you didn't pick the option, you can't push Dawe in the pool or tell Heather about Jimmy.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if we would ever hear this tune on BaDIK, I mean so far 80% of Acting Lessons soundtrack end up in BaDIK anyway. Or maybe DPC decides this belongs to AL exclusively since this is like already unofficial theme song of AL.

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
You can't because you didn't pick Make the Alphas leave when you met Dawe and Anthony in the main room (where Josy and Sage were talking). It was an affinity choice. Since you didn't pick the option, you can't push Dawe in the pool or tell Heather about Jimmy.
do i have to be in DIK affinity to do that?
i guess i should just skip this one.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
MC might well agree with Quinn refusing to apologise to Tommy, but there is no MC who would agree with Quinn trying to blackmail Maya again

I'm not a fan of affinity... to me it doesn't seem to change the way MC behaves, if we exclude silly jokes, but it does change the way others, especially the LIs, behave with him. it seems to me that Mc is basically a victim of affinity, not the master of his fate

the example i often give is that of money, a mc chick wants to give it to maya, a mc dick wants to give it to quinn. it seems to me that he does not change his behaviour, he remains an altruistic fool
I don't know, I think affinity is changing behaviour, and in ways that could end up proving significant. You use the example of condoning Maya's blackmail, which I agree is unlikely even for a DIK MC, but on the other hand a DIK MC is given no option to comfort Maya in her room in ep 7. A small moment, but actually it speaks a lot to MC's state of mind and preferences at that point in the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know, I think affinity is changing behaviour, and in ways that could end up proving significant. You use the example of condoning Maya's blackmail, which I agree is unlikely even for a DIK MC, but on the other hand a DIK MC is given no option to comfort Maya in her room in ep 7. A small moment, but actually it speaks a lot to MC's state of mind and preferences at that point in the story.
the block on those options because of affinity, like hugging Maya at the beginning of the game, like with Jill in the shower, with Bella at her house, I read them more as the fact that the girls wouldn't accept that gesture from Mc so Mc avoids

I could be wrong.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
My take on affinity is like the difference between me and my best friend in college. We're both very similar looking, have very similar senses of humor, and were both good students. However, overall, I was more the Chick, he the Dik. He easily hooked up with all kinds of hot women who generally ignored me, but I was the one girls wanted to have a relationship with. I could hug girls and they viewed it innocently, but if he hugged a girl, it was viewed sexually. These perceptions seemed less about the way either of us acted or talked, and more about the vibe we gave off. There was something intangible about my friend that made women want to fuck him and something about me that made women want to date me (or ignore me). In a few cases, these were the same women, but usually not. You guys know what I'm talking about?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
My take on affinity is like the difference between me and my best friend in college. We're both very similar looking, have very similar senses of humor, and were both good students. However, overall, I was more the Chick, he the Dik. He easily hooked up with all kinds of hot women who generally ignored me, but I was the one girls wanted to have a relationship with. I could hug girls and they viewed it innocently, but if he hugged a girl, it was viewed sexually. These perceptions seemed less about the way either of us acted or talked, and more about the vibe we gave off. There was something intangible about my friend that made women want to fuck him and something about me that made women want to date me (or ignore me). In a few cases, these were the same women, but usually not. You guys know what I'm talking about?
yes even when i was not a total asshole by the age of 21 i had gotten more slaps on me from things others assumed then what my intentions would validate! must have been my wide chin and girls wanting to check how hard it was... still if you count 100 slaps as a beat down freaking hell i must be part of over 100 gangs already...

i was threatened with beat downs and punched several times from dudes for girls... half of them i had never talked too to begin with, i guess it sucked to be this hot as a dude but luckily the grey is taking over and this no longer happens so frequently!

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I've been out for a few days and now playing catch-up, so forgive me if some of these are too old to resurrect.

IIRC EP 7 cover a month, while jogging mc said something like " and just like that a month has pass". I could be wrong, I haven't played the game since its release.

EP 1 to 6 cover 3 weeks, so I guess 2 months or 1.5 months have passed

Episode 1
Week 1
Episode 2
Weeks 1 & 2
Episode 3
Week 2
Episode 4
Week 2
Episode 5
Week 2
Episode 6
Weeks 2 & 3
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Thursday night
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Monday night
Tuesday
Wednesday
Wednesday night
Thursday
Friday
Saturday morning and afternoon
Saturday evening & night
Sunday morning and afternoon
Sunday night
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
If you want to get really technical about it, the game starts on a Thursday at MC's job. He gets his B&R acceptance letter and quits the next day. Josy suggests they hang out over the weekend, so they go out Saturday. He then starts B&R on Monday.

I cannot believe that after 5 days, there is only one Dalli facepalm-worthy post:

Facepalm.png

You're slacking, dude. I fully expect another very soon, though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, the events and interactions of the free roams are fine, but the navigation is appalling. He should work with a floor plan and the mc should always face the direction you press, but he's fucking all over the place!

Given how meticulous everything else appears to be, I don't know how he ballsed the freeroam navigation up so badly.

The last time I played the free roam in the DIKs mansion when they all come together for a meal, the quick travel button disappeared and I got pissed off trying to find the table. Found it, but it shouldn't be even remotely confusing to walk around the house. :rolleyes:
Yes, it's impressive how utterly garbage DPC is at conveying spatial orientation. :mad: Maybe he didn't want to have to render a whole bunch of rooms from multiple angles? Then again, he does do that on occasion (the hallway outside of Derek's room, for example), so maybe not.

Whatever the reason, at this point I just accept that I'll spend an hour or so memorizing the layout of the latest freeroam with each new episode; the rest of the game is worth the annoyance. But I'd certainly be thrilled if he finally improved the interface/presentation.
I know y'all are talking more about navigation, but this kinda goes along with the folks that want DPC to release a campus map. He can't even decide if there is supposed to be a wall outside MC's bedroom window.

Wall:

Wall.png

No Wall:

No wall 1.png No wall 2.png

No, I didn't need to include the pic of Mona & Camila to make my point, but hey - it's Mona & Camila.

Side note: I'm still on the fence with the whole "was someone sneaking outside MC's window or not," but if not, why would DPC put a wall there if it wasn't needed for that purpose?

She isnt soft.
On the contrary...

The softer side of Quinn.png

This is one thing that I didnt foresaw. So its a good warning for every Player.

But this is also a good one. If you do X then Y will happen.
I saw it coming a mile away, and I was still devastated when the hammer fell. Of course, I have a dedicated Bella route, but being rejected by her on any route hurts, man.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Who is on the side of Sage, they one after the HOT'S party. If the MC distributes the right drinks, the girls follow the MC and thus Sage. This can be seen by the fact that Sarah more or less apologizes to Maya and that also in Mel's name. Ashley also talks to Maya and says that several have inquired about her. I think Sage heard a lot from Josy and Lily and put her foot down. Sage probably also talked to Mel because Maya mentioned at the end that Sage's ex-boyfriend was fucking one of her friends.

I would say that the balance of power is in Sage's favor.

V: Josy, Elena, Riona, Heather, Sarah, Mel, Ashley, Arieth
VP: Camila
I don't think it's correct. Sarah, Mel and Riona are always on Quinn's side becuase Quinn is their boss in restaurant business and Riona is also in drugs.
Camila is doubtable, if given a good opportunity she would leave Quinn.
I can't judge Lily, she is unpredictable. Lily chats with both often, if I had to guess upto recent episode I will give her slight edge towards Sage cause she mentions of caring about her sorority sister in ep 6 and also stands up for ashley sometimes (I think once at hots hell week ceremony)

The sides including new sisters look like:
Sage: Heather, Elena, Maya, Josy, Arieth, Ashley
Quinn: Riona, Sarah and Melanie
Not clear: Lily, Camila

But yes, overall votes if something happens at sorority is in favour of Sage.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Good point and to add more to it. DIK MC shows middle finger to jocks during Caleb fight while chick mc walks. DIK MC doesn't respect Maya's father and doesn't address him with Sir even with correct options while chick mc does. At hots party when we enter kitchen, dik mc and chick mc dialogues are different ( can't remember it but dik mc was more confronting to Caleb and Chick mc was more of a soft warning.)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think it's correct. Sarah, Mel and Riona are always on Quinn's side becuase Quinn is their boss in restaurant business and Riona is also in drugs.
Camila is doubtable, if given a good opportunity she would leave Quinn.
I can't judge Lily, she is unpredictable. Lily chats with both often, if I had to guess upto recent episode I will give her slight edge towards Sage cause she mentions of caring about her sorority sister in ep 6 and also stands up for ashley sometimes (I think once at hots hell week ceremony)

The sides including new sisters look like:
Sage: Heather, Elena, Maya, Josy, Arieth, Ashley
Quinn: Riona, Sarah and Melanie
Not clear: Lily, Camila

But yes, overall votes if something happens at sorority is in favour of Sage.
I would also put Heather among the uncertainties, she openly criticized Sage, she seems closer to the restaurant group than to the rest of the HOTs

Arieth needs to see if she understands the meaning of the vote, so I'd still put her in the Uncertain list.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes