felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I do agree on the possibility of a "Quinn ending", what i ask myself is if that is gonna be a good ending. That's something i was thinking later, that some side girls are so interesting that an ending with them, can actually happen. But... I don't think any of those endings could be as good as some golden ending with a full fledged LI.

Interesting theory. Maybe he started writing the character and just liked her vibe and decided in keeping her around, or even focussing a little more on her.
The endings are statistically the most disappointing part of any game, especially when it comes to AVN.
AL's endings are fairly above average so we can be optimistic.

Surely though, as you say, assuming that even some secondary girls will have their own endings it will be something "minor" compared to the endings of the 5 main girls.

DPC may very well have changed his mind about Quinn and other characters and events he had planned (it's not a good sign, but it can also end well), but the fact that despite the scene where she let him sleep in her bed, despite the scene of the picture at the party, in the same chapter, Quinn is still looking for Maya's video, she continues obtusely to insult her despite he knows that Sage is interested in the matter (that too in an obtuse way. ..), it's a sign that Quinn's main role, in the BADIK story, remains that of the antagonist

giving an ending to the antagonist becomes very complicated
Don't know if somehow does feel it like me but,

I'm concerned about the fact that Sarah tends to be more a fuck buddy than Sage. In every scene Sarah looks like just horny , and besides that we got a lot of scene when Sage is feeling down. Don't know if it's because we have a "Sage path", but can complain about MC feels like rebound-guy. Hopefully the whole scene at the HOT party tends to show that Sage is being just horny. Pretty curious about how it will and between them.
in the relationship with MC, the seventh chapter is clearly the worst for Sage.

there's little to say, it's like you say, in the seventh chapter Sage is a nymphomaniac who wants to have sex (fortunately only with MC) and she can't stop staring at MC's bulging shorts (even if they're just friends) and she can't wait 5 minutes after committing herself to wait even months

let's hope it's a phase
How does Quinn even have fans? Like how in the fuck do people justify her treatment of Maya? I'm I the crazy one?
BADIk is a story, it is not reality

in a story the only important thing is how interesting a character can be, Quinn is interesting, the same can hardly be said 100% of other characters (including the LIs)

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Don't know about how Pinkcake write, but the Chad side story makes me curious, he wasn't actually being that bad toward the MC, still need to know who blackmail him. Melanie seems like to know him well, she and Sarah looks like they don't like the mother-like behavior of Sage. Makes me think like you, the jealous thing but of what ? More lore pls

(Dawe actually the master mind behind everything using Arieth as a scapegoat for every trouble)
Mel and Sarah are divided amongst two P & VP groups.
P(Sage) has Heather, Elena and Arieth on her side
VP(Quinn) has Riona, Sarah and Mel
Sarah and Mel don't have any particular problem with Sage as long as she doesn't meddle in. But it's obvious they care for either chad or troy to be together cause both ask multiple times what sage is to mc, what mc teaches her like of things.

Chad blackmailer isn't Dawe alone( he is a retard), he could have worked with someone cause to grab the pictures of diks phone you need a dik to be a part.
More likely it has to be between:
1) A Dik
2) A Hot(cause diks mostly hang out with them and hots with both)
3) Dawe with a dik or a hot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mel and Sarah are divided amongst two P & VP groups.
P(Sage) has Heather, Elena and Arieth on her side
VP(Quinn) has Riona, Sarah and Mel
Sarah and Mel don't have any particular problem with Sage as long as she doesn't meddle in. But it's obvious they care for either chad or troy to be together cause both ask multiple times what sage is to mc, what mc teaches her like of things.

Chad blackmailer isn't Dawe alone( he is a retard), he could have worked with someone cause to grab the pictures of diks phone you need a dik to be a part.
More likely it has to be between:
1) A Dik
2) A Hot(cause diks mostly hang out with them and hots with both)
3) Dawe with a dik or a hot.
:unsure: why would Dawe send those pictures to Chad (it's not a real blackmail, at most it's a threat) and at the same time ridicule himself with Arieth's pictures?

Actually that last passage is very Dawe....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Don't know about how Pinkcake write, but the Chad side story makes me curious, he wasn't actually being that bad toward the MC, still need to know who blackmail him. Melanie seems like to know him well, she and Sarah looks like they don't like the mother-like behavior of Sage. Makes me think like you, the jealous thing but of what ? More lore pls

(Dawe actually the master mind behind everything using Arieth as a scapegoat for every trouble)
have a feeling that your affinity will play a big role with troy and chad ex.(not kicking the shit outta troy and being nice to chad even tho he was a dick)

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017

Maybe sarah and Melanie dont know about chad being Gay. So that they want chad for themself. But I also think this is far fetched. Hard to say why they are doing this. There are some possible outcomes that will be a surprise. Hopefully it will be a Plot twist that is really important for the story of Sage path and maybe other Characters.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
:unsure: why would Dawe send those pictures to Chad (it's not a real blackmail, at most it's a threat) and at the same time ridicule himself with Arieth's pictures?

Actually that last passage is very Dawe....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I replied to his narrative, and making him realise Dawe isn't clever to pull this alone.
I also believe Dawe isn't behind Chad blackmail. Or if he is maybe Dawe thought, why not have my secret be ratted out so they won't sus me(while everyone knows arieth fucks half of the college). That's Dawe logic for me following his intelligence:ROFLMAO:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Maybe sarah and Melanie dont know about chad being Gay. So that they want chad for themself. But I also think this is far fetched. Hard to say why they are doing this. There are some possible outcomes that will be a surprise. Hopefully it will be a Plot twist that is really important for the story of Sage path and maybe other Characters.
It's a theory that has been discussed here that Melanie knows about Chad and Troy relationship and cares for them either she is friends with Chad or is related to Troy.
This would give them some humility and will be perfect plot for DPC to give them some sort of character beyond gossiping girls.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a theory that has been discussed here that Melanie knows about Chad and Troy relationship and cares for them either she is friends with Chad or is related to Troy.
This would give them some humility and will be perfect plot for DPC to give them some sort of character beyond gossiping girls.
but how would forcing/convincing Chad to do something he wouldn't want to do be the act of a friend/sister?

if there's a beneficiary of the situation it's Sage, who finally has the chance to move on with her life. (and this is explicitly said by the two girls, even if it's not clear in the occasion what their aim is)

the fact that Chad is gay is a secret, the fact that Melanie (and therefore Sarah) knows it makes her at least the first suspect of the "blackmail" to Chad

would the affection between the two be all in the glance after Chad leaves Sage? I don't know...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Any predictions on what sex scenes are we going to see on the next Episode?

A Maya/Josy threesome seems guaranteed because of that preview, and there's that mysterious girl on the other one.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
but how would forcing/convincing Chad to do something he wouldn't want to do be the act of a friend/sister?

if there's a beneficiary of the situation it's Sage, who finally has the chance to move on with her life. (and this is explicitly said by the two girls, even if it's not clear in the occasion what their aim is)

the fact that Chad is gay is a secret, the fact that Melanie (and therefore Sarah) knows it makes her at least the first suspect of the "blackmail" to Chad

would the affection between the two be all in the glance after Chad leaves Sage? I don't know...
Wait a minute, when did Mel force or convince Chad to do something? I never saw something like that.

as for the blackmailer, I suspect it is Sarah and given her type of personality, it could be possible. She betrays Mel and all but we don't know what her motive is, if she is the blackmailer. It makes no sense for now but IDK why but I think its Sarah. After researching a little more I will share my views on this again.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

View attachment 1346166
Quinn may extort, blackmail, run a small prostitution setup and have a drug distribution business plan.... but that is just a very sweet, and lovely image: if only she is talking about ponies, rainbows, walks on the beach and holding hands. But I suspect she might be just giving MC, as a new worker, instructions. :love: :LOL: :cool:

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
We are definitely not going to see a Bella scene that's for sure and probably not the date either.
Yeah, the Episode will have so much going on: Halloween party, Jill's concert (or so it seems based on her preview), MC/Quinn/Sage planning the party, just to name a few... I don't think DPC is going to be able to include Bella's date on it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So, Quinn is totally ok with making some PDA's in the middle of the street. She's having a huge crush on the MC.

Now, I really fear about his future :(
Somewhere down the line he will be forced to have the look on his face that resembles: witness for the prosecution. :LOL:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I kind of wish that in the upcoming episodes, DPC makes the transition b/w two locations smoother.

For eg, Here the transition was really weird, I was confused whether this sudden change in events without any explanation, came because of the mod or some missing file. If DPC could have added this MC:- it's time to go for run with Jill, It could have been a more smoother transition.
Screenshot (848).png Screenshot (849).png

• Angry
Reactions: Jxorgx and Reggie32

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wait a minute, when did Mel force or convince Chad to do something? I never saw something like that.

as for the blackmailer, I suspect it is Sarah and given her type of personality, it could be possible. She betrays Mel and all but we don't know what her motive is, if she is the blackmailer. It makes no sense for now but IDK why but I think its Sarah. After researching a little more I will share my views on this again.
There is nothing explicit, which is why I remained vague.
if they're somehow behind the blackmail we can say they're forcing him, otherwise she might have simply pushed him to close with Sage

the dialogue at the end of chapter five:

sar "See? I told you that they're more than friends."
sar "No one gives private lessons for free like that."
ml "Maybe she's just fucking him on the side?"
sar "No. You hide a side-bitch, you don't kiss them passionately out in the open."
sar "Not when you're in a relationship."
ml "..."
sar "This will make it easier when Chad breaks up with her."
ml "I'm gonna go call him."
sar "Easier...but Sage will still be furious."
ml "If things ever go south..."
ml "...you'll have my back, right?"
sar "Don't I always?"
ml "I'll always have yours too."

and after the breakup Melaine has obvious feelings of guilt (for Sage? for Chad?)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes