`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Because the specialness of Jill is her Virginity, the moment MC fucks her, she will be no longer different than the rest of the girls, So it is actually more beneficial for him to drag this as long as possible. And then, with the final episode, flashback shown she is no longer virgin , She practiced for MC , but MC remained pure and faithful and end up a big disappointment for Jill. :ROFLMAO:.
...Now Here you threw the first punch :cautious: :mad:
Haha, I was 100% sure that a new preview was going to drop, that's why I said it beforehand:giggle: *beautiful man*:oops::p
How does Quinn even have fans? Like how in the fuck do people justify her treatment of Maya? I'm I the crazy one?
Why do so many people like Joker from DC? Once you get an answer to that, you will get the answer to your question.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Are you really comparing the Joker to Quinn?
Not really, there is big gap between them, but both of them are antagonist's and many people like them. IMO, Both have a similar kind of childhood, which made them this way and ofc some of their actions aren't justified. I won't talk more about this in here.
first time i'm going to download this game, but should i wait for new update?
The new update will release either in October or November, the choice is yours but I will advise you to play now

Reactions: Jxorgx

JM24

May 27, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for Maya and Josy solo routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in episode 4 and then "Have Feeling For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
Hello thank you so much for the saves I broke my computer recently and don't wanna start all over again. But where should I overwrite the saves?

pitoukat

Nov 14, 2019
Don't know if somehow does feel it like me but,

I'm concerned about the fact that Sarah tends to be more a fuck buddy than Sage. In every scene Sarah looks like just horny , and besides that we got a lot of scene when Sage is feeling down. Don't know if it's because we have a "Sage path", but can complain about MC feels like rebound-guy. Hopefully the whole scene at the HOT party tends to show that Sage is being just horny. Pretty curious about how it will and between them.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017

I'm concerned about the fact that Sarah tends to be more a fuck buddy than Sage. In every scene Sarah looks like just horny , and besides that we got a lot of scene when Sage is feeling down. Don't know if it's because we have a "Sage path", but can complain about MC feels like rebound-guy. Hopefully the whole scene at the HOT party tends to show that Sage is being just horny. Pretty curious about how it will and between them.
Sage is not nearly like sarah as character, sage has a relationship with chad before. So she hated cheating. But when you feel down and everything wont work with your relationship its just normal that she is searching someone new for her lust. Also she does that so that chad will look to her again. sage is a typical girl that tries everything in Life. She may be down with her feelings but thats not in a soft way. She is a very decent character until now. And you really can see how Cake likes Sage Path.
I would say Sage will also be a Surprise with the entire Thing going on behind her back with chad, Melanie , Sarah and other tri Alpha Characters.

Fuck Buddy and being in a relationship are two different Storys. The relationship was over to begin with. And I dont think she slept with other guys inbetween. She isnt a Quinn or Riona/Camilla. She pretty much is now focused on MC and also trying to figure out what is wrong with chad. What she will hopefully learn in Episode 8.

DarkHarvest

Aug 20, 2018
Ok, I'm not really well versed in rpy so I need a little help. I downloaded the latest version, that being 7.2. And the game crashes everytime when I get to my room to talk with Josy. As soon as she says "So... Where do I go?" my game just closes, no traceback no error messages. Did someone had same issue?

I tried going back on old saves and nothing seems to work

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017

And it wouldt suprise me if Sarah and Melanie are planing to replace Sage or they are wanting to blackmail her, something like this. They also were curious when mc walked togehter with Sage. And tri alphas also. So there must be a big sheme behind this. Sarah and Melanie seem to be a bit jealous and they want to hurt sage in her own way. I dont know what will happen but it makes one curious lol.

pitoukat

Nov 14, 2019
And it wouldt suprise me if Sarah and Melanie are planing to replace Sage or they are wanting to blackmail her, something like this. They also were curious when mc walked togehter with Sage. And tri alphas also. So there must be a big sheme behind this. Sarah and Melanie seem to be a bit jealous and they want to hurt sage in her own way. I dont know what will happen but it makes one curious lol.
Don't know about how Pinkcake write, but the Chad side story makes me curious, he wasn't actually being that bad toward the MC, still need to know who blackmail him. Melanie seems like to know him well, she and Sarah looks like they don't like the mother-like behavior of Sage. Makes me think like you, the jealous thing but of what ? More lore pls

(Dawe actually the master mind behind everything using Arieth as a scapegoat for every trouble)

Reactions: Eradawn

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Ok, I'm not really well versed in rpy so I need a little help. I downloaded the latest version, that being 7.2. And the game crashes everytime when I get to my room to talk with Josy. As soon as she says "So... Where do I go?" my game just closes, no traceback no error messages. Did someone had same issue?

I tried going back on old saves and nothing seems to work
You need to update your mod, Here

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
How does Quinn even have fans? Like how in the fuck do people justify her treatment of Maya? I'm I the crazy one?
She is antagonist of the game, even I like her villain role. DPC needs a character to spice up drama in the story and Quinn is perfect at that. Since it's a game and no real consequence occur, I would hate someone IRL like that.I also like Joker, Hannibal Lecter and they have thousands of fans because it's fiction.

The Maya treatment isn't justified but it's Maya fault too of being dumbass to believe you would get free tuition just by joining a sorority:BootyTime:
Now, Quinn is cunning and took advantage Maya's naiveness for her benefit, I don't see an issue with that if I was Quinn and a villain:4Head:

JM24

May 27, 2021
Hello guys I know it's irrelevant but can anyone tell me where should I import the saves? I broke my computer recently and dun wanna start all over again. Oh and btw, my favourite girl is Maya, I dun know why, but I just love her, perhaps it's the first impression she gave me when she gave MC that smile :)

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
That's not saying much, Josy isn't the slut type, Bella hasn't been with someone since husband that said who knows what she did in college. Sage is the only one I can see who's been around but her number could lower then one would think. I could be very very wrong but feel their number guys can counted on one hand most of witch going to sage and Bella.
I thought xerxes was joking. But Quinn easily has fucked the most guys vs all LIs.
She runs a restaurant(prostitution) and is most expensive dish on menu. I can't fathom how people forget this.

I would also say(my speculation) she has at least sucked off Burke in ep1 in toilet from which Riona and Quinn comes out because a guy in glory hole had same pants which Burke wears.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hello guys I know it's irrelevant but can anyone tell me where should I import the saves? I broke my computer recently and dun wanna start all over again. Oh and btw, my favourite girl is Maya, I dun know why, but I just love her, perhaps it's the first impression she gave me when she gave MC that smile :)
↓↓↓
Hi, So here are the save files

-After downloading the file, extract it.

-Now select your desired save file and Copy paste it to BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc\game\saves
Open BeingADIK-0.X.X-pc Folder → Open Game folder→ Open Saves folder and just paste the file.

-After this, Go to this path... C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
Paste that save file here as well.

Now you should be able to see the save in your game. You have to do both the steps.

PS: This is for Windows OS only.

Reactions: Jxorgx
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes