Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1346166
My my, would you look at that ! Quinn siting on MC's lap in public where everyone can see ! :love:
I guess that little moment at the HOT party got her addicted !
I like where the Quinn path is going. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, their outfit looks like fall outfit so it's definitely close to Helloween.
MC pretty much always dresses like that since he got his jacket... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (except when lending it out... i.e. 80% of the time)

anyway I think autumn is confirmed, in the end MC, Jill and Bella already talked about it in the fifth chapter about how summer was over

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:oops:Now I'm seriously worried about Quinn's safety.:(

ChipLecsap , if there's one low blow I fear from DPC it's on Quinn (and secondarily Bella).
I don't know, this too obvious don't you think ?! . I have more fear for Josy accidentally overdose herself :eek: , than something bad will happen to Quinn. WE all, Expecting something will happen to Quinn or Rio, and none of us expecting anything bad with Jill for example.

BTW , Quinn wearing this outfit :cool: (y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know, this too obvious don't you think ?! . I have more fear for Josy accidentally overdose herself :eek: , than something bad will happen to Quinn. WE all, Expecting something will happen to Quinn or Rio, and none of us expecting anything bad with Jill for example.

BTW , Quinn wearing this outfit :cool: (y)
the only low blow for Josy and Maya may be the doomed fate for the trouple, which would in fact be the soft correspondent of the AL fire. beyond that i don't think so.

But Quinn... not only is it unexpected that she has all this positive space, but DPC is really advertising her, wanting us to believe "it could work", while outside of these "romantic" parentheses she continues to be the antagonist of the story without any hesitation. i fear the catch...

while DPC:

about Bella I've already said it many times... I don't understand what her happy ending should be (even without counting the nefarious prophecy of the third chapter)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But Quinn... not only is it unexpected that she has all this positive space, but DPC is really advertising her, wanting us to believe "it could work", while outside of these "romantic" parentheses she continues to be the antagonist of the story without any hesitation. i fear the catch...
Maybe you right, so you essentially saying

:unsure:Maybe. He makes us feel safe and then bummm. but I also think there is a possibility for a " Quinn ending ". Arguably She is one of the most important character in the game, the only thing she does not have is the Offical title of Main love intrest. I think she fall to the category that along the Road, DPC decide to change. What am I saying is she probably evolved beyond her original purpose for the story.:unsure:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I've been doing a couple of reruns of the game and I still think Nick is really sus. Especially the part where someone shared naked pictures of Cathy during the party. He was in the library. That's where Rusty found the laptop. :unsure:And also when the tri-alphas trashed the DIKs mansion, Nick's room was untouched. It turns out he's a cool guy after MC joins the DIKs but I'm not convinced.

I don't if this issue was discussed before though. I won't be surprised to see Nick is behind this and doing it for revenge because of the issues with Vinny in the past :unsure: What do you guys think?
No my buddy, in the total of 7200 pages, this was never and ever discussed before. Shocking reveals :Kappa: :p

onomatopeia

Jun 11, 2019
I've been doing a couple of reruns of the game and I still think Nick is really sus. Especially the part where someone shared naked pictures of Cathy during the party. He was in the library. That's where Rusty found the laptop. :unsure:And also when the tri-alphas trashed the DIKs mansion, Nick's room was untouched. It turns out he's a cool guy after MC joins the DIKs but I'm not convinced.

I don't if this issue was discussed before though. I won't be surprised to see Nick is behind this and doing it for revenge because of the issues with Vinny in the past :unsure: What do you guys think?
yesss, thats what I've been thinking too!

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Maybe you right, so you essentially saying

:unsure:Maybe. He makes us feel safe and then bummm. but I also think there is a possibility for a " Quinn ending ". Arguably She is one of the most important character in the game, the only thing she does not have is the Offical title of Main love intrest. I think she fall to the category that along the Road, DPC decide to change. What am I saying is she probably evolved beyond her original purpose for the story.:unsure:
I do agree on the possibility of a "Quinn ending", what i ask myself is if that is gonna be a good ending. That's something i was thinking later, that some side girls are so interesting that an ending with them, can actually happen. But... I don't think any of those endings could be as good as some golden ending with a full fledged LI.

Interesting theory. Maybe he started writing the character and just liked her vibe and decided in keeping her around, or even focussing a little more on her.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
the only low blow for Josy and Maya may be the doomed fate for the trouple, which would in fact be the soft correspondent of the AL fire. beyond that i don't think so.

while DPC:

about Bella I've already said it many times... I don't understand what her happy ending should be (even without counting the nefarious prophecy of the third chapter)
I was thinking that, everything looks too pretty to be true

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes