ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I thought you had given up on the idea of DPC heroically going his own way and not caring about pleasing his patreons....

When Jill gives birth without sin, we'll talk again.:eek::ROFLMAO:
:unsure: No no, He will milk them until the end, you know, and then buum the final episode, the Twist:ROFLMAO:. There are many way DPC can Blue ball the Jill fans, and they will stay. Because the specialness of Jill is her Virginity, the moment MC fucks her, she will be no longer different than the rest of the girls, So it is actually more beneficial for him to drag this as long as possible. And then, with the final episode, flashback shown she is no longer virgin , She practiced for MC , but MC remained pure and faithful and end up a big disappointment for Jill. :ROFLMAO:.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
:unsure: No no, He will milk them until the end, you know, and then buum the final episode, the Twist:ROFLMAO:. There are many way DPC can Blue ball the Jill fans, and they will stay. Because the specialness of Jill is her Virginity, the moment MC fucks her, she will be no longer different than the rest of the girls, So it is actually more beneficial for him to drag this as long as possible. And then, with the final episode, flashback shown she is no longer virgin , She practiced for MC , but MC remained pure and faithful and end up a big disappointment for Jill. :ROFLMAO:.
not really true for some yeah after having sex with jill the first time it could build on to her story and learning all the new things take it a step at a time first shes gotta learn to blow then to take it deep then to take it in the back then make her crave the mc lol

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
not really true for some yeah after having sex with jill the first time it could build on to her story and learning all the new things take it a step at a time first shes gotta learn to blow then to take it deep then to take it in the back then make her crave the mc lol
IF Bella is any indication, then it will be an ongoing progress . First, Handjob, and then Blowjob, and finally Sex, earliest estimate for a full sex with Jill is episode 11. :unsure:

Reactions: Sargeantallen

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I've been doing a couple of reruns of the game and I still think Nick is really sus. Especially the part where someone shared naked pictures of Cathy during the party. He was in the library. That's where Rusty found the laptop. :unsure:And also when the tri-alphas trashed the DIKs mansion, Nick's room was untouched. It turns out he's a cool guy after MC joins the DIKs but I'm not convinced.

I don't if this issue was discussed before though. I won't be surprised to see Nick is behind this and doing it for revenge because of the issues with Vinny in the past :unsure: What do you guys think?

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Quinn is something where you cant say what really will happen next. She isnt soft. And wont get soft. In her way she will show how she likes the MC. as shown before. Its kind of interesting. First she is bullshiting some other characters than she is attracted more and more to MC. And even Sage said it sometimes in between the episodes. So she is clearly changing slowly for the Kindness of the MC in her own fucked up way. In a good meaning.

She isnt nice but that is the thing thats makes her so authentic as character. I dont know every main Character Girl has something what the others arent having. I mean some similarites are there for some characters but that are such small things.

So Nice Screenshot of Episode 8. Thanks for that share. Its pretty much appreciated.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I've been doing a couple of reruns of the game and I still think Nick is really sus. Especially the part where someone shared naked pictures of Cathy during the party. He was in the library. That's where Rusty found the laptop. :unsure:And also when the tri-alphas trashed the DIKs mansion, Nick's room was untouched. It turns out he's a cool guy after MC joins the DIKs but I'm not convinced.

I don't if this issue was discussed before though. I won't be surprised to see Nick is behind this and doing it for revenge because of the issues with Vinny in the past :unsure: What do you guys think?
Dude, Nick was discussed dozen of times. That shit is too obvious for DPC, that's definitely a trap for a small-thinkers. Nick may be know something about Vinny but definitely not involved with the cluck. That's Quinn's job, remember my word :KEK:

View attachment 1346166
Well, their outfit looks like fall outfit so it's definitely close to Helloween.
how to find render in maya's closet (6th free roam) next to the basket in android? i cant find even hide ui
That render can be found only if you're not playing mini-games. If you are you'll get it by beating prep in brawler.

Reactions: jc4b
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes