Mar 16, 2021
Can anybody tell if the compressed version works properly or not? Like all the exams and animations go smoothly or are there bugs in the compressed version? Would be grateful if anyone can tell...

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
You know that Jill's fans always live insulting the other girls in the game RobertDe seems new in this thread or he just plays dumb :ROFLMAO:
Well maybe I missed the hardcore Jill Fans whom you are talking about, since I started viewing this thread in march but I won't start insulting other girls because I like them as well and I am not a Hardcore Jill fan :rolleyes:

I have never Insulted a single girl in the game here, not even the cafeteria girl :) and I never learned how to play dumb cuz the rules were too weird :KEK: I always lost in the very first match:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Jxorgx

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Can anybody tell if the compressed version works properly or not? Like all the exams and animations go smoothly or are there bugs in the compressed version? Would be grateful if anyone can tell...
There are 1 or 2 problems in that version and that too in the tests/exams. But there is a fix for them in this thread. Just search the bug you face, in this thread and you will get fix for them.

Before downloading it, read the warning given at the end of that post.

You can download it, it doesn't have many problems (y)

Edit: If i am correct, this is the only fix you need, just do it beforehand.
Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well maybe I missed the hardcore Jill Fans whom you are talking about, since I started viewing this thread in march but I won't start insulting other girls because I like them as well and I am not a Hardcore Jill fan :rolleyes:

I have never Insulted a single girl in the game here, not even the cafeteria girl :) and I never learned how to play dumb cuz the rules were too weird :KEK: I always lost in the very first match:(
actually the rule is variable

Anyway, don't worry, as it's always the fans of LI other than your favourite that react badly.

audio video contribution:

Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`

gard86

Aug 10, 2021
So this update will not work with the steam version? I wanted to get the cheat mod and do use that i need this version?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So this update will not work with the steam version? I wanted to get the cheat mod and do use that i need this version?
There might be a cheat mod that works up to episode 4 where the Steam game ends.

Pretty sure it has its own thread somewhere, might have better luck finding it there.

But since you're here, why not get the full game instead of just Steam version and experience 7 chapters of glorious boobs.

Reactions: openup212

gard86

Aug 10, 2021
There might be a cheat mod that works up to episode 4 where the Steam game ends.

Pretty sure it has its own thread somewhere, might have better luck finding it there.

But since you're here, why not get the full game instead of just Steam version and experience 7 chapters of glorious boobs.
Because then I would have to pay for the game again, it only works if you already have the patreon version installed right? I just tried to download, and it doesn't work.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Because then I would have to pay for the game again, it only works if you already have the patreon version installed right? I just tried to download, and it doesn't work.
There is no "paying" here. This is where the bad boys hang out.

The Patreon version is on the front page.

The cheat mod on the front page will only work with the current up to date game, if you can find one that is EP 1-4 that should work with Steam.

Though I don't use it, I'll leave someone else to help with cheating.

gard86

Aug 10, 2021
There is no "paying" here. This is where the bad boys hang out.

The Patreon version is on the front page.

The cheat mod on the front page will only work with the current up to date game, if you can find one that is EP 1-4 that should work with Steam.

Though I don't use it, I'll leave someone else to help with cheating.
Ah, ok, I got it working. Do you know where I can find the walkthrough guide?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Before in the thread there were more fans of her but they have been banned permanently from the thread and it was not because of they good attitude

Reactions: `Ray`

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Subplot of the MC giving crabs to all the girls in episode 8 incoming
I'm surprised crabs found anyone with hair to latch onto. ;)

But honestly I wouldn't be shocked if the whole game ends with a massive HIV outbreak. Crabs was foreshadowing. Neil gives a reminder about condoms pretty much every conversation. Yet MC's out there barebacking strippers and whores and everyone else. Quinn is even sharing needles.

It's not like DPC didn't warn about the game being dark.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes