jhonnyjensen

Aug 9, 2021
Remember MC's words about Bella. "If only I knew (something something), I wouldn't have kissed Bella that night"

Paraphrased as it has been quite a while since I played the game, but yeah every update gets closer to the revelation of what that statement meant and it sounds ominous.
Hey, when he said it ?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Kiss scene in the library, after you climb the prep's wall to see Jill
"I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called for help." If it was just regretting the kiss, that could mean all kinds of things, many of which are not terribly serious. But calling for help is something you do when things get scary.

Reactions: jhonnyjensen

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
TBH, I think that Lynette's diary final revelation is either going to be nothing, we just knowing what kind of person MC's mother was OR something that affects MC, maybe on High level or Low level.

I doubt this will happen BUT it has to affect all the Li's if it's going to. It can't be any single Li because it won't be fair, It's been 2 episodes and it would be a waste of time for the players pursuing other Li.

It is not possible because the money came with Lynette's diary and her belongings, Stephen or Tybalt can't have those things.
the final revelation of the diary is the MC discovering that Neil is not his biological father that will totally reframe is understanding of family since he will discover Neil knew about it and choose to be his father while is biological father choose not to aknowledge him!

it would wrap up perfectly the initial monologue at the start of the story! better yet if his biodad was stephen burke making him Tybalt younger brother and Sage step brother

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
"I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called for help." If it was just regretting the kiss, that could mean all kinds of things, many of which are not terribly serious. But calling for help is something you do when things get scary.
maybe her husband will come back and is abusive and controling might be why she hated men and was scared to start new relationship. if thats the case guess a motherfucker is gonna die

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the final revelation of the diary is the MC discovering that Neil is not his biological father that will totally reframe is understanding of family since he will discover Neil knew about it and choose to be his father while is biological father choose not to aknowledge him!

it would wrap up perfectly the initial monologue at the start of the story! better yet if his biodad was stephen burke making him Tybalt younger brother and Sage step brother
You had to Fuck it up right ? :rolleyes: :LOL: , The first part could even work, but, no, you had to add the last part.:rolleyes:making the whole thing stupid :p :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You had to Fuck it up right ? :rolleyes: :LOL: , The first part could even work, but, no, you had to add the last part.:rolleyes:making the whole thing stupid :p :ROFLMAO:
i am the inspirational material for Dalli for a reason... he just takes it a little bit longer then i do or with more lsd its one of those for sure! but even if the bio dad is never known the lesson is still there family is who you choose to love and care for and not specific about blood ties!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i am the inspirational material for Dalli for a reason... he just takes it a little bit longer then i do or with more lsd its one of those for sure! but even if the bio dad is never known the lesson is still there family is who you choose to love and care for and not specific about blood ties!
:ROFLMAO:.
That is why, the first part was good.(y)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the Josy "lewd scene" in Ep7 after the HOTs party is not exactly satisfying? I mean, come on, if MC is tired out by all the sex at the party, he should not even be able to have a boner while cuddling.... And the morning after when they wake up and she is straddling him, he's limp?! I remember having morning wood every morning and being super horny almost all the time when I was that age. Just sayin'...
I was once a youthful sort, spending my weekend in the college co-ed dorms. It was .. fun. There was little shortage of wood. "Morning wood" however was rarely due to being horny, and almost exclusively because my bladder was full and I had to piss furiously.

That'd be CHIK path. But for now, this path may not satisfy you. Expect a huge satisfaction next update :p
Disagree, good ser. The only way to 69 Bella is the Chick route, but my main MC is a significant DIK and he's still going full and strong with her, she ditched that wedding ring.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Well, here I am my dudes. I just finished my first playthrough of this game, and am very happy to say that I've sucessfully fucked up nearly every major relationship our MC has on this game. Delightful. I've managed to fuck up with Josy, Maya, Bella, and Jill, on that order. I'm pretty good with Sage and Quinn, though. But I need to know, how can I have a good relationship with Bella?

For her to ditch the wedding ring, stay with me, and so? I really like her and now I'm sad bros. I managed to fuck up with her when I had sex with Cathy on her car, lol.

Also, what the hell is up with Sage? Can I have her stay loyal to me? And what would you say is the playthrough with most fun? DIK or CHICK?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, here I am my dudes. I just finished my first playthrough of this game, and am very happy to say that I've sucessfully fucked up nearly every major relationship our MC has on this game. Delightful. I've managed to fuck up with Josy, Maya, Bella, and Jill, on that order. I'm pretty good with Sage and Quinn, though. But I need to know, how can I have a good relationship with Bella?

For her to ditch the wedding ring, stay with me, and so? I really like her and now I'm sad bros. I managed to fuck up with her when I had sex with Cathy on her car, lol.

Also, what the hell is up with Sage? Can I have her stay loyal to me? And what would you say is the playthrough with most fun? DIK or CHICK?
Do you like Isabella? Start the game again and reject Cathy and probably Jade and well you can have the 5 li as Chick and Sage has no problems with affinity

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Do you like Isabella? Start the game again and reject Cathy and probably Jade and well you can have the 5 li as Chick and Sage has no problems with affinity
I really like her! She's my favorite, by and far! Sincerely loved this game. My favorite of the kind, absolutely.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Delightful. I've managed to fuck up with Josy, Maya, Bella, and Jill, on that order. I'm pretty good with Sage and Quinn, though. But I need to know, how can I have a good relationship with Bella?
Bella's hard to please. Maya doesn't know what she wants. Josy will have like 30-40 rebound guys offscreen so don't worry about her.

You better apologize to Jill, though. :p

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
need help and assistance. the game animation scene is good until episode 3. after that, some scene and animation sex scenes became all black but can still read the subtitle good. how to fix this probleme? hope you could help me. thanks

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The thing with the mmf situation, you shouldn't be sharing your girl with some other dude, you should be fucking their girl with them. That's why the JB & Elena thing works, where as the MC sharing Jill with Tybalt hasn't gained as much traction. :p
I think the key issue is that Tybalt is, well, Tybalt.

As long as we can find a non-loathsome third, I'd be curious to see some mmf scenes with the LIs (as long as they're optional, of course). I know I'm in the minority on this, but I think it would be fun to give the girl a treat for once.

Well, in theory anyway. We do run into the catch that a lot of the LIs just wouldn't be interested in that sort of thing. Jill is already stressed out be the thought of having sex at all. Maya and Josy are already a threesome, and Maya certainly wouldn't want to add another man to the mix. That only leaves Sage and maybe Bella as possible options, and even they are iffy.

So as much as I get tired of the reflexive rejection of even the hint of sharing, this is probably not the game to change that trend.

Yeah, the events and interactions of the free roams are fine, but the navigation is appalling. He should work with a floor plan and the mc should always face the direction you press, but he's fucking all over the place!

Given how meticulous everything else appears to be, I don't know how he ballsed the freeroam navigation up so badly.

The last time I played the free roam in the DIKs mansion when they all come together for a meal, the quick travel button disappeared and I got pissed off trying to find the table. Found it, but it shouldn't be even remotely confusing to walk around the house. :rolleyes:
Yes, it's impressive how utterly garbage DPC is at conveying spatial orientation. :mad: Maybe he didn't want to have to render a whole bunch of rooms from multiple angles? Then again, he does do that on occasion (the hallway outside of Derek's room, for example), so maybe not.

Whatever the reason, at this point I just accept that I'll spend an hour or so memorizing the layout of the latest freeroam with each new episode; the rest of the game is worth the annoyance. But I'd certainly be thrilled if he finally improved the interface/presentation.

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the Josy "lewd scene" in Ep7 after the HOTs party is not exactly satisfying? I mean, come on, if MC is tired out by all the sex at the party, he should not even be able to have a boner while cuddling.... And the morning after when they wake up and she is straddling him, he's limp?! I remember having morning wood every morning and being super horny almost all the time when I was that age. Just sayin'...
Josy already had a short sex scene in the MC's bed at the start of the episode and her big lewd scene in the HOT pool. Giving her another big scene would have been a bit overkill, even if we'd have enjoyed it.

It's just like Maya and Josy leaving as soon as they help the MC clean his room in Episode 6, whereas Bella will spend the night. Sometimes we must restrain our lust for the sake of the meter.

the moment when that sentence will be revealed is approaching because the game continues, but in reality it is an episode that has fallen completely on deaf ears and the only situation in which the 'MC of the future' shows up.
Not so. The 'future MC' also delivers the intro. There's also the "doors" monologue at the end of Episode 3, and Episode 7 adds his narration over the montage leading up to the HOT party and the closing sequence talking about being yourself. Granted, those aren't quite as explicitly based on future knowledge, but they are definitely not presented as the MC's thoughts in the moment.

The thing that makes the voice over about Bella stand out isn't its narrator, it's that the narration itself is so ominous. Unfortunately, it's hard to say if that's meant to be a warning or a red herring when we still know next to nothing about Bella's backstory.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
this game is very interesting and getting better but few changes should be made, drop the dick to chick bar and replace with points that add with choices. add sound with sex and no more songs, got enough already

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
in the Name of Jonathan show up and penetrate Jill's every Hole. :p. or May Be Tybalt, given that While MC is with Bella, Jill will be not able to say no to anyone. :p:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do you always keeping telling NTR stories about Jill, when no one says something like that for Josy? I have a very strong Imagination and I imagine those things....:(

I have my favourites as well but I never bad mouth other Li's.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do you always keeping telling NTR stories about Jill, when no one says something like that for Josy? I have a very strong Imagination and I imagine those things....:(

I have my favourites as well but I never bad mouth other Li's.
:rolleyes:. " Josy will have like 30-40 rebound guys ".

I never throw the first punch, but dont complain when I hit back, for the slightest disrespect toward my Bitch. You do the same too.:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Darkwen and `Ray`

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018

For the main girls Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella you have to be CHICK Infinitiy except for Sage for now.

But for Bella specifically, you need to do things like go and see her in the Library when it's a choice. I'd pick her to stay with, because staying with Sage if your going CHICK route means your not going to be fucking the entire Sorority.

Water her plants, clean her house, paint fence. Also an instant end to Bella is getting a blowjob from Cathy in the car.

There are Walkthrough mods that will help you pick all the right dialog options.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes