felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unfortunately, since the story had the DIKs worried, it means it will probably be a situation.

It'd be good if it was dependant on the outcome of the mc/Tommy fight (if there was one) or if the mc is a DIK or a Chick, or even more subtle, whether the mc fought Caleb, but my guess is everyone will pussyfoot around Tommy, too scared for him to know.

Even Josy, in episode 2 when she finds out Tommy and the mc know each other, suggests, "Oh my God, he would so beat you up." at the thought of Tommy knowing Josy and the mc are eating dinner together.

We know Tommy's got an issue with it based on how he behaves at the spin the dildo game, so it's not like he'll just be cool with it.

It'd be so cool if, when Tommy finds out and says something, the mc just retorts with, "You wanna make something of it?" and Tommy just backs down and it's over. We can only hope...
I would say that Tommy should know that MC and Josy at least know each other... when Josy kicks him in the balls she will have given him an explanation...

in my opinion Tommy, given his behaviour which is not exemplary and not in the perfection of legality, does not like to have a family witness to his deeds, which is what almost always happens between siblings even those with "normal" relationships

Reactions: shazba

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It doesn't matter step sister or blood related - if you live together long enough you start to care sooner or later. Tommy said to Quinn about feeling "babysitting" again and this one to MC in Pink Rose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He just don't like responsibility, that's all.
Agreed, also, the reason he doesn't want to see Josy in spin the dildo is the possibility of getting a boner while watching his "sister". Add possible "X's diddling your sister haha" comments, there you have the reasons for Tommy getting upset

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Man, just started another AVN that after a few scenes started playing the Inspiring Acoustic by AShamaluevMusic.

That'd be this one:

I was like, cool, this happy li'l tunes used in BaDIK, and yet it seemed shit. It was so outta place, just a random tune for a random scene.

Makes me appreciate how much attention the Good Doctor pays to what tunes he plays and where.

Also makes me realise how the first game you hear a song in totally influences how you judge other games that use the same songs.

Too bad I heard all these free tunes in BaDIK, just makes all these other games look worse!

Which choice is best to play this one, dik, chick or in between? I don't like being a simp but don't like behaving like Chad either. Help appreciated.
I prefer DIK, others prefer Chick and some like sitting on the fence. The game is definitely worth playing multiple times with multiple attitudes, so for your first play through, do you.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which choice is best to play this one, dik, chick or in between? I don't like being a simp but don't like behaving like Chad either. Help appreciated.
Unfortunately, the worst choices of the MC do not depend on us and the affinity, but are closely linked to the story.

there is no path to see everything and unlock every content, choose according to the characters you are most interested in: 4 LIs out of 5 prefer a Mc CHICK (but apart from the trouple nothing is precluded with the other 2 LIs), the secondary girls and Sage seem to get along well with a MC DIK

I'd say that to see as much history as possible, Chick/neutral is the way to go.

Which path is suitable for this gorgeous?

View attachment 1343580
as DIK you lose a few scenes and some RP, but you can still continue the relationship.

shazba I was referring to the choice to run away in the third chapter (which I find realistic, but which I know many people don't like), declaring himself to Jill, assaulting Bella again in the library, not stopping Derek at the Preps party, the rebound guy issue and others
those are all choices that contribute strongly to the impression we have of MC (much more than some major choices) but don't really depend on the way we play.

Last edited:

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Before Reading this Post contains Spoiler Be careful.

I have to Say, the Plottwist was one of my favorite things of the Game. Not because of only the Drama, it just was surprise that was staged good on an end of a chapter. feeling close to josy and maya and then this in chapter 3.

Another good thing are the big similarities to blue Mountain State, American Pie, and another one would be the Game of Canis Canem Edit. It suits on some parts of the game perfectly in. I still have to explore some Chick and neutral stuff. Because I lost maya and josy because of being a DIK.

But what I saw before this is more than Perfect. There are really little things where you can start to debate but the rest of the game looks perfect.

The Music tracks are on point, nothing bad to say here. Only thing to say, I hope there will be more variation in the future. It gives the Game a nice touch.

Minigames are also very much welcome. Most of them are great.

I only have to agree that the navigation in some parts of the game can be quite confusing sometimes. But this isnt that often so its ok. And I think maybe this will get polished later. Biggest Importance is that the Game goes on with Episode 8.

Does the Dev said something about how many Episodes he will make ? It seems the ends of some storys are not that far away anymore. But maybe Iam totally wrong. I cant guess this to be honest.

Thanks for Reading of Course.

Favorite Characters are Isabella and Jill. And also a bit Sage.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Unfortunately, the worst choices of the MC do not depend on us and the affinity, but are closely linked to the story.

there is no path to see everything and unlock every content, choose according to the characters you are most interested in: 4 LIs out of 5 prefer a Mc CHICK (but apart from the trouple nothing is precluded with the other 2 LIs), the secondary girls and Sage seem to get along well with a MC DIK

I'd say that to see as much history as possible, Chick/neutral is the way to go.

as DIK you lose a few scenes and some RP, but you can still continue the relationship.

shazba I was referring to the choice to run away in the third chapter (which I find realistic, but which I know many people don't like), declaring himself to Jill, assaulting Bella again in the library, not stopping Derek at the Preps party, the rebound guy issue and others
those are all choices that contribute strongly to the impression we have of MC (much more than some major choices) but don't really depend on the way we play.
"assaulting" Bella sounds a bit too much lol xD

Reactions: felicemastronzo

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Man, just started another AVN that after a few scenes started playing the Inspiring Acoustic by AShamaluevMusic.

That'd be this one:

I was like, cool, this happy li'l tunes used in BaDIK, and yet it seemed shit. It was so outta place, just a random tune for a random scene.

Makes me appreciate how much attention the Good Doctor pays to what tunes he plays and where.

Also makes me realise how the first game you hear a song in totally influences how you judge other games that use the same songs.

Too bad I heard all these free tunes in BaDIK, just makes all these other games look worse!

I prefer DIK, others prefer Chick and some like sitting on the fence. The game is definitely worth playing multiple times with multiple attitudes, so for your first play through, do you.
One could argue DPC biggest strength is his soundtrack curating ability

Reactions: shazba

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
Remember MC's words about Bella. "If only I knew (something something), I wouldn't have kissed Bella that night"

Paraphrased as it has been quite a while since I played the game, but yeah every update gets closer to the revelation of what that statement meant and it sounds ominous.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes