jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
a mysterious, sudden death?, perhaps you wanted him to magically skip town without any rational explanation? come on, I actually like the MC's dad he is a good father.
he said that cause he wanted to bang the mc's mom.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
This final version is so big that I can't get a complete download.
Any one know of a 0.7.2 torrent file?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's the best thing he did. If she was alive there would be some moron asking if there is incest in the game every fucking day.
I think that DPC has chosen to never use any controversial content such as .
Incest, loli, sleepsex and any forced sex, so he doesn't have to worry about beeing reported to Patreon or other censor and loosing income.
Finaly he is demonstrating that you absolutely don't need to get any of that content to get success, but of course you need talent to compensate the cheap tricks of dirty kinks!!:)

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I think he already knows. Look at that look Tommy is giving the MC. One of those three told Tommy. Jamie,leon,derek. Or it's like the pair of legs in Tommy's room. But Tommy knows he doesn't stand a chance against the MC and that he's a DIK brother if the MC doesn't tell on him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Who gives a fuck what Tommy thinks? He can either be an adult and execpt that Josy is an adult and can date/have sex with whomever she wants? Or he can be a bitch about it? Either way though it doesn't matter because the MC and Josy are going to keep doing what they want because Tommy's opinion doesn't mean dick.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Who gives a fuck what Tommy thinks? He can either be an adult and execpt that Josy is an adult and can date/have sex with whomever she wants? Or he can be a bitch about it? Either way though it doesn't matter because the MC and Josy are going to keep doing what they want because Tommy's opinion doesn't mean dick.
Exactly. What the Fuck he can do ? , just look at Him. :LOL:
BeingADIK 2021-08-09 02-30-02-04.png
BeingADIK 2021-08-09 02-30-37-25.png
BeingADIK 2021-08-09 02-31-06-28.png
BeingADIK 2021-08-09 02-31-32-25.png

Of course He probably, did not tell anyone how he get his ass beaten by MC, that is Why All the Beta Diks, like : " OMG, Tommy's sister, ohhh, what will happen now " Losers :LOL:. I really hope DPC not gonna make any fuss about it, it would be so lame if MC would give a fuck. It is already hard to swallow, that no matter if MC beat these assholes the " Story " doesn't give Us the win, except with Tommy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1343158
View attachment 1343159
View attachment 1343160
View attachment 1343161

Of course He probably, did not tell anyone how he get his ass beaten by MC, that is Why All the Beta Diks, like : " OMG, Tommy's sister, ohhh, what will happen now " Losers :LOL:. I really hope DPC not gonna make any fuss about it, it would be so lame if MC would give a fuck. It is already hard to swallow, that no matter if he beat these assholes the " Story " doesn't give you the win, except with Tommy. :rolleyes:
Lily also realized that Tommy is just big on talking. The MC was at the party and Tommy was not. The strange thing is that the MC probably knew where Tommy and Rusty were on the party night. He said it was none of their business. I wonder if it has something to do with the car preview. Maybe a little flashback.

Reactions: `Ray`

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1343158
View attachment 1343159
View attachment 1343160
View attachment 1343161

Of course He probably, did not tell anyone how he get his ass beaten by MC, that is Why All the Beta Diks, like : " OMG, Tommy's sister, ohhh, what will happen now " Losers :LOL:. I really hope DPC not gonna make any fuss about it, it would be so lame if MC would give a fuck. It is already hard to swallow, that no matter if he beat these assholes the " Story " doesn't give you the win, except with Tommy. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, since the story had the DIKs worried, it means it will probably be a situation.

It'd be good if it was dependant on the outcome of the mc/Tommy fight (if there was one) or if the mc is a DIK or a Chick, or even more subtle, whether the mc fought Caleb, but my guess is everyone will pussyfoot around Tommy, too scared for him to know.

Even Josy, in episode 2 when she finds out Tommy and the mc know each other, suggests, "Oh my God, he would so beat you up." at the thought of Tommy knowing Josy and the mc are eating dinner together.

We know Tommy's got an issue with it based on how he behaves at the spin the dildo game, so it's not like he'll just be cool with it.

It'd be so cool if, when Tommy finds out and says something, the mc just retorts with, "You wanna make something of it?" and Tommy just backs down and it's over. We can only hope...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Unfortunately, since the story had the DIKs worried, it means it will probably be a situation.

It'd be good if it was dependant on the outcome of the mc/Tommy fight (if there was one) or if the mc is a DIK or a Chick, or even more subtle, whether the mc fought Caleb, but my guess is everyone will pussyfoot around Tommy, too scared for him to know.

Even Josy, in episode 2 when she finds out Tommy and the mc know each other, suggests, "Oh my God, he would so beat you up." at the thought of Tommy knowing Josy and the mc are eating dinner together.

We know Tommy's got an issue with it based on how he behaves at the spin the dildo game, so it's not like he'll just be cool with it.

It'd be so cool if, when Tommy finds out and says something, the mc just retorts with, "You wanna make something of it?" and Tommy just backs down and it's over. We can only hope...
:unsure: Well, If you Reject Josy 's offer, during the Hot party, She say to MC : You not afraid of Tommy are you ?. and MC : No, that's not it.
So, I think we are at the point where MC should really not be pussy anymore(y). May be its is what you say might happen:unsure:, like if you beat Tommy, MC like: yeah, do you have problem ? and If you didn't, then, you can beat him now.:LOL:.
I just don't want scene where MC may look weak, you know ? I think we past that point(y)

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
I dont want to Interrupt, but damn how nice is this game.

And how god damn interesting are characters like Jill and Isabella.

Dont get me wrong the others are good too. But these both leaving such a good impression in the game flow.

And this one Plot Twist was perfectly staged. Dont want to spoil to much. But the Dev is a Master in Storytelling. And Iam Dont even done with chapter 5,6,7. So I do think it gets even better.

This is a dev that can take more time and more time. And we will get alot of stuff per Update and alot of good replay value with the amount of mini games and free roam stuff.
wait fo the end of 7s twist its a shocker :eek:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Why does Tommy even care if MC is fucking Josy anyway? Is he secretly in love with her or something?

He's just a step brother ffs and they aren't even getting along. Why does he want to stick his nose on who Josy is fucking lmao.

If I had a step sister that I hated I wouldn't give 2 shits who she's with.

Seems like this Tommy guy has a secret sister complex.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Why does Tommy even care if MC is fucking Josy anyway? Is he secretly in love with her or something?

He's just a step brother ffs and they aren't even getting along. Why does he want to stick his nose on who Josy is fucking lmao.

If I had a step sister that I hated I wouldn't give 2 shits who she's with.

Seems like this Tommy guy has a secret sister complex.
It doesn't matter step sister or blood related - if you live together long enough you start to care sooner or later. Tommy said to Quinn about feeling "babysitting" again and this one to MC in Pink Rose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He just don't like responsibility, that's all.

Dec 22, 2017
I mean its clear that the Tommy's secret feelings towards Josy is a reluctant brotherly care. Just with Tommy being a fucking dick no pun intended, he can't quite say that he feels like he was to watch over his sister.

Reactions: Machete
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes